Photo

True Apex 2 Barrel Test! Both Accuracy and Some Range Testing!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 o0SWAGGERZ0o

o0SWAGGERZ0o

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 07:13 PM

Here ya go:

#2 Danny D

Danny D

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,036 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 12:16 AM

Not bad. I would have quantified the number of hits/strays on target, perhaps got a bigger target. Also testing the spin at each distance would have been interesting. Cleaning the barrel after breaks would help as well. Just some suggestions for next time.

Thanks for putting that out there! I wouldnt mind a part 2 retest with the suggestions above. Would definitely reinforce your findings in this video!

#3 o0SWAGGERZ0o

o0SWAGGERZ0o

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 09:42 PM

Not bad. I would have quantified the number of hits/strays on target, perhaps got a bigger target. Also testing the spin at each distance would have been interesting. Cleaning the barrel after breaks would help as well. Just some suggestions for next time.

Thanks for putting that out there! I wouldnt mind a part 2 retest with the suggestions above. Would definitely reinforce your findings in this video!

I see. Yeah it was really hard to do in the 1 foot of snow. I'm going to do a long range test next week. Also I can cover the cleaning barrel aspect. I really want to wait till I get a new camera before I do the long range though. We will see what happens.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users