8 replies to this topic

#1 PeanutWing

PeanutWing

Sleepy Baller

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,026 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 07:56 PM

I know quite a bit more than you do, considering you have a rifled barrel that is supposedly "Making your gun more accurate that any gun out here."

Save it for when your wiping the paint off your goggles in the dead box, and repairing your broken pride, with every other man child that's in there with you.

I like to think that paintball isn't ruined by considerate, mature teenagers, but ignorant manchildren who have no idea what the fuck they're doing.

Pretty sad when a 17 year old has to tell you to man up.

/hate

#2 tallsmallboy44

tallsmallboy44

Space Cowboy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,352 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 08:14 PM

Mmmmk.

fuck yolo
#carpediem

Feedback 2/0/0   Buy my shit here: http://www.techpb.co...-bob-long-vcom/

#3 andrewthewookie

andrewthewookie

Shaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarks :(

• Chat Coordinator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,000 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 08:17 PM

What do you know? You're not even 21.

;)

RebelSignaturejedicode-1.jpg
Hybrid SFT 09 Impulse HB REV-i Macroless Mech Ion
Rotor Grillz PE 70/45 Feedback - 23/0/0

Closer & Angel A1 F/S/T

#4 Lotus

Lotus

Tech Guy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,929 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 09:41 PM

Knowledge can only be gained by experience. It can never be taught. This is why schools do not exist.

Posted Image

#5 Antonious

Antonious

Forever Lurking

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,824 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 03:17 AM

Knowledge can only be gained by experience. It can never be taught. This is why schools do not exist.

Posted Image

Edited by Antonious, 29 December 2012 - 03:18 AM.

BST Feedback 21/0/0

#6 Wolfwood

Wolfwood

Unofficial Official Ranter.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,702 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 02:18 AM

Wait, wut? I don't know what were all mad at.

I don't know about you, but I didn't just "Experience" math until I just "Knew" math, you can throw me in a room with a bunch of mathematical equations until I just "Figure it out" but I think it might be a bit easier if someone led me through the whole process.

I think a proper way to say it would be "Some things you can only learn by experience, they cannot be taught, which is one of a million reasons why public schools are only atoms away from being huge dick buildings that fuck over the generation."

Okay, maybe yours would look better as a headline...

Edited by Wolfwood, 30 December 2012 - 02:21 AM.

#7 Woodyballer29

Woodyballer29

Brass Eagle Fanboy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,650 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 03:10 PM

I know quite a bit more than you do, considering you have a rifled barrel that is supposedly "Making your gun more accurate that any gun out here." One of my friends said that, I wanted to laugh so hard.

Save it for when your wiping the paint off your goggles in the dead box, and repairing your broken pride, with every other man child that's in there with you. I shot better ropes than him, and I was using my stock tippmann barrel :P

I like to think that paintball isn't ruined by considerate, mature teenagers, but ignorant manchildren who have no idea what the fuck they're doing. AMEN

Pretty sad when a 17 year old has to tell you to man up. I'm 15 instead of 17. I would like to tell them to man up but they wouldn't listen to me lol.

/hate /double hate

I have and I always will be a Christian Baller.
My setup: Because I'm a bad*** Tippmann 98 custom with a shake and bake and two 20oz C02 tanks. Be jelly!

#8 Orange Chicken

Orange Chicken

TechPB's Most Annoying member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,611 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 09:57 PM

No one can talk <20 year olds seriously at my field. Got into a small argument/discussion at my field on the sidelines with this guy on accuracy. He was telling me tippmanns and some other guns were more accurate than others, and that the flatline and hammerhead barrels were much more accurate than my cheap CP 14inch in .689 bore. A tad annoying, that situation. To let people know I'm serious and know what I'm talking about, I just wear my custom jersey and matching pants, eflex, gloves, cleats, and gun, as well as my hopper, all in one color. Everyone thinks I'm pro then, and believes everything I say.

OrangeChicken_zpsbeae94b0.jpg?t=13691803

#9 CdnNinja

CdnNinja

The cake is a lie.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,804 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 10:40 PM

I'm 10 years old and what is this?

40k-1.png

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users