• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 southern boy

southern boy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 200 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 10:45 PM

So guys I have been teeter tottering for about the last three month whilst saving up for either the ever so beautiful Macdev Clone GT and the Cadillac of the paintball industry Luxe 2.0 https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRjjvIZup4WJRn66I5wpTZUSvEJbS9keb5eMX8DZ_SJfFMzzQYxDw Now I know about the differences between these markers and there are close to none the clone gets a little better efficiency,better looks(personal preference),quality regulator and the luxe comes with a nicer overall product(case and barrel since I own a freak kit),customer service,ergos, maintenance. I will be getting the custom pooty marker of either stated above I was just wondering if someone would like to persuade me.Thanks for the info guys!

#2 A&MBaller

A&MBaller

meow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,530 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 10:48 PM

I would personally look into the Geo 3. May not be one of your choices, but an awesome gun that wouldn't hurt to check into.

#3 southern boy

southern boy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 200 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 07:07 AM

i had a geo 2.1 and a new solenoid and bolt tip doesn't justify an upgrade and im a big fan of macrolineless markers

#4 Moraken

Moraken

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,077 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 12:00 PM

Well believe me when I say the geo3 is a huge step up from the 2.1, the adjustable solenoid made a big difference.

I hated the geo2's and if I didnt have an ego11 that im loath to part with i would definately have a geo3

However if your between the luxe and the clone my vote would be clone

#5 italian Stallion

italian Stallion

• Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 12:32 PM

In one of mikes recent videos either about the drone or clone he praises Macdev's Customer service.
As for the screen name, its a long story.

#6 southern boy

southern boy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 200 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 08:58 PM

he says its a good return time except the fact there has not been a consistent dealer for repairs in the u.s.

#7 Matrixrail_Louie

Matrixrail_Louie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 270 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 06:35 PM

Geo 3 looks pretty sick if that would be an option to u
Posted Image

2012 Proto Reflex Rail & Empire z2 for sale- http://www.techpb.co...0

#8 southern boy

southern boy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 200 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 07:20 PM

no

#9 Dakent

Dakent

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 07:28 PM

Both are very, very nice. I've shot both and it's hard to tell xD. If I could pick one right now, this second I'd have to say luxe.

Posted Image
Luxe 2.0 Dye 68/45 Rotor i4 Feedback 4/0/0

Gearbag Sale

#10 Steephill

Steephill

Dota 2 > Life itself

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,476 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 07:39 PM

Really between those you have to shoot them, and if you can't then pick the one you think looks the best.

My Feedback +14/-0

`kook 2/1/12 "The gold standard isn't what is most popular. By that logic, Justin Beiber is the gold standard of music."

#11 tallsmallboy44

tallsmallboy44

Space Cowboy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,347 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 07:42 PM

The GT would be my personal choice, just because I didn't like the way the Luxe feels in my hands, nor do I like the trigger of the Luxe. The efficiency of the GT is always nice. And (flame shield activate) I think the Luxe is kinda ugly.

fuck yolo
#carpediem

Feedback 2/0/0   Buy my shit here: http://www.techpb.co...-bob-long-vcom/

#12 southern boy

southern boy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 200 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 09:43 PM

i shot a luxe it was nice. I havent shot the gt but i already pulled the trigger and bought the gt with rush shipping for this weekend im so pumped

#13 Flik

Flik

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 07:46 PM

In one of mikes recent videos either about the drone or clone he praises Macdev's Customer service.

I absolutely love my Clone, but I haven't had the best luck with MacDev's customer service. I placed an order for a Tactical Drone back in July of 2011 and it arrived without the parts kit, manual, lube, and allen wrench kit. Opened a ticket inquiring on the location of my missing pieces and received a response within the week. Thought everything was on track but the items never showed up. Continued communications with them all the the way through January of 2012, opening several tickets and talking to several reps along the way. Finally just gave up.

Never had an issue talking to someone, just nothing ever came from it. I'll always be a huge supporter of their products, but can't help hesitating when ordering from them directly.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users