• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 hk4lyfe

hk4lyfe

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 11:08 PM

Alright so first off, I am not a new player I played for about 2 years then quit (speedball/xball). My setup back then was Etek, just a tank from Wal-Mart and a halo something I forgot. I was pretty good but it seems as if a lot has changed. I am only going to spend for now about $800 total on gear.

Here is a setup I thought of, tell me what you think.

Gun- g4
Tank- ninja 50/45
Hopper-Empire Prophecy z2

then my jersey and pants are both hk army, already purchased. If you could give me your feedback or improve this at all that we would be great.

Thanks!!!

#2 A&MBaller

A&MBaller

meow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,530 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 11:12 PM

instead of the G4, get a used Empire Axe. The thing works wonders and I think it can match to performance of guns over $1,000+.

#3 dertydood

dertydood

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 587 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 12:20 AM

Get a used ego 10+ or a g6r,victory, etc.

The tank and hopper choice are good. Check out the spire if you're willing to spend the extra few bucks.
Swap my Ego 11 parts! OG green for white, black, silver etc.... http://www.techpb.co...1

My feedback- http://www.techpb.co...howtopic=217960-

#4 hk4lyfe

hk4lyfe

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 12:46 AM

I haven't held an axe but the mini is too small for me, and yea ill check some out thanks dertydood

#5 italian Stallion

italian Stallion

• Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 10:10 AM

I haven't held an axe but the mini is too small for me, and yea ill check some out thanks dertydood

The axe has a significantly farther reach than a mini, never held a g4 but I own a G3 and I'm pretty sure the reach on the axe is big enough for that. Either way the axe should be big enough. I have some pretty damn big hands and it works for me.
As for the screen name, its a long story.

#6 hk4lyfe

hk4lyfe

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 10:49 AM

The axe has a significantly farther reach than a mini, never held a g4 but I own a G3 and I'm pretty sure the reach on the axe is big enough for that. Either way the axe should be big enough. I have some pretty damn big hands and it works for me.

I will have go to my local paintball store and hold one. But yea I have pretty big hands also haha so it's hard to use guns like the mini. But my friend has a g3 and it shoots great, I thought they are decent guns.

#7 italian Stallion

italian Stallion

• Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 12:36 PM

I will have go to my local paintball store and hold one. But yea I have pretty big hands also haha so it's hard to use guns like the mini. But my friend has a g3 and it shoots great, I thought they are decent guns.

When you drop a techt bolt in them they shoot great because it weighs less than half that of the stock bolt but I would suggest putting an axe in your hands. I like the foregrip where the board is because its so big, and I have big hands.
As for the screen name, its a long story.

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users