• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 DevistnGrace

DevistnGrace

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 01:57 PM

So my brand new axe (received on Christmas and used 5 or six times) is leaking from the silver vent on the top of my asa. I have tried two different tanks on it and the same thing is happening. I also hanged out my tank o-rings and its still leaking. I have no idea why and would like an explanation. My gauge is also reading 350 while I had it set at 180 and cronographed at 250 psi. Help please!!! Ill take pictures of the leak location and o my tank and gun reg.

#2 MrBk

MrBk

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 238 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 02:01 PM

have you tried lowering the pressure on the axe because it seems to rise a lot for my friend who owns an axe that gauge on the asa should sit around 180. Now I'm guessing you ment 250 fps not psi because if you raised it to 250 psi on a half fill that might be your problem (not an axe owner just trying to help)
Nassagaweya Assault Unit #88 "The Pianist"

"Rape and Pillage My Friend, Rape and PIillage" -Bush

Sponsors: ANS gear Paintball HQ Ultimate Paintball Virtue

#3 DevistnGrace

DevistnGrace

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 02:27 PM

I tinkered with it and it didn't help no matter how much I lowered it it was always rising
And yes I ment 250 lol thanks

#4 get.lit.up!

get.lit.up!

200lb of unpredictable coming to hunt ya ;)

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,611 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 03:02 PM

Protip if you set your pursue to high it will D decrease velocity. Keep pressure at about180
gnUDL.png
See my about me for useful things like feedback!

#5 Fl407

Fl407

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 02:09 AM

I just bought an axe back in November and out of the box my asa is at 200 (50/4500 tank) i dont know what the cause is but if you bought the gun new it should have came with a warranty, id send it back.

#6 Matrixrail_Louie

Matrixrail_Louie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 270 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 11:23 AM

I agree with Fl407 if you can't figure it out since your asa should be at about 180 you should send it back seems like a real problem
Posted Image

2012 Proto Reflex Rail & Empire z2 for sale- http://www.techpb.co...0

#7 PREDATOR 47

PREDATOR 47

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,077 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 11:39 AM

At this point, unless you know what you are doing, it's not worth the headache in my opinion. Just send it back.

KEE has awesome customer service. They have seen every problem there is and they know how to fix it. No offense, but they can have it fixed well before you even figure out what the problem is. They'll have it back to working as it did out of the box for you no problem.

#8 DevistnGrace

DevistnGrace

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 03:25 PM

Yeah I'm not the best gun fixer in the world. Thanks guys I took it into my local Proshop and they gave me a me asa because my other one was faulty

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users