• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Garribean

Garribean

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 890 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 07:05 PM

How good is the KM Rotor Spine Feed? I'm looking into a speedfeed and this is the cheapest one. lol
Would anyone who has it, recommend it?

My link

#2 lukylovespaintballin

lukylovespaintballin

Turtleloverofthemaxofthemostextreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,380 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 07:34 PM

had it on my rotor a while ago, it is ok, kept balls in and droped in after a day of play from 2 inches

Edited by lukylovespaintballin, 30 December 2012 - 07:34 PM.

My link for my guns

MY FEEDBACK 5/0/0

Nothing some beatings tear gas and hard labour will fix

#3 Matrixrail_Louie

Matrixrail_Louie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 270 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 11:43 AM

I have a rotor.. I got it for a while.. let me tell you it was terrible... I would be shooting and get a pod to empty into my rotor and at least 10 balls would be sitting on the top! I switched to an exalt and it was much better! go exalt :tup:
Posted Image

2012 Proto Reflex Rail & Empire z2 for sale- http://www.techpb.co...0

#4 get.lit.up!

get.lit.up!

200lb of unpredictable coming to hunt ya ;)

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,549 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 02:47 PM

I've seen exalt and dye speed feeds sag pretty bad. I've seen a virtue crown fingers break.

Personally I would recommend from rotors and other hoppers I've been lent the crown2 and crownsf are the way to go. I haven't seem or used any epics, km spines, or anything like that.

But think this way if you had to buy like 5 km spines that one crownsf can last for you save money on downtime, and time spent on getting it
gnUDL.png
See my about me for useful things like feedback!

#5 jsg_nado

jsg_nado

I'm a bird motha f**ka I'm a bird

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 239 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 02:44 PM

I have a rotor.. I got it for a while.. let me tell you it was terrible... I would be shooting and get a pod to empty into my rotor and at least 10 balls would be sitting on the top! I switched to an exalt and it was much better! go exalt :tup:

Which spine did you have? Km feeds are the softest feeds on the market. I've never had that problem.
GoGo 13 Proudly Sponsored by PaintballGateway, KM, AlmostFamous, APX, Thump Barrels and Camp Pendleton Paintball
Marq7 For Sale
01010000 01100001 01101001 01101110 01110100 01100010 01100001 01101100 01101100 Not a programmer? Oh. Never mind.

#6 Phoenix01

Phoenix01

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 181 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 06:27 PM

I had the same predicament back when I was looking at a speed feed for my rotor and to be honest what helped me make my decision was watching some review videos. I ended up going with the exalt, which is actually the cheapest one brand new. I went on the fact that the exalt allowed more paint in and actually did just as good of a job holding paint in as the km spine.

#7 bassfisher

bassfisher

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,100 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 07:31 PM

I don't know about the older spines, but the spine 2.0 is Definately pretty good. It also has a lifetime warranty against sagging, and it holds paint in really well.
Carolina Riot Scenario Team

#8 QuickLime

QuickLime

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 11:23 PM

I'm surprised no one has mentioned the HK Epic speed feed. Its a bit expensive but is the best one out on the market IMHO.

Posted Image

Feedback!1/0/0

#9 marceldacs

marceldacs

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,072 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 11:28 PM

I'm surprised no one has mentioned the HK Epic speed feed. Its a bit expensive but is the best one out on the market IMHO.

this^
A friend of mine has it on his z2 and it works really well. Best out of the bunch i'd say. The only thing that deters people from it is its cost.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users