7 replies to this topic

#1 GeezusPB

GeezusPB

Stud Muffin

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 610 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 01:21 AM

I already have a phantom set up for open class, but I am loving pump. A lot. I bought the phantom just to try out pump and I ended up falling in love with the whole concept of pump. So anyways, I want to know your opinions on the Empire Sniper and CCM T2. Which pump stroke is smoother? Pros and cons of each? I am aware that there is a $100 between the 2, and the purchase of either of these will not be for a pretty long time. Thanks in advance!

Edited by GeezusPB, 31 December 2012 - 01:23 AM.

#2 A&MBaller

A&MBaller

Sloths are the best animals evar

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,512 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 01:25 AM

The T2 is a phenomenal gun. The gun feels so comfortable and the pump stroke is so smooth you won't even believe it. I believe that CCM is the best in the business and if you are going to invest that much money in a pump, go for the T2.

#3 misterkyle

misterkyle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,059 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 01:39 AM

well i'll give you a summery.

The t2 has a better pump stroke and trigger pull.

everything else is just subjective. The ccm will be a custom annoed but can get really really expensive with certain anno patterns and a barrel kit, where the sniper comes with a barrel kit and is still cheaper then a base line t2. But if you really wanna spend the extra cash then the ccm is they way to go, Just know that the CCM is gonna be better then the sniper but its a pretty small difference between the two.

actually on thinking back, CCM guns have excellent resale value so buy the t2, take great care of it, and if you don't like it you can trade it for a sniper + cash or sell it and get most of your money back.

Edited by misterkyle, 31 December 2012 - 01:41 AM.

#4 GeezusPB

GeezusPB

Stud Muffin

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 610 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 02:06 AM

Thanks for the replies guys. Im definitely leaning towards the t2

#5 imadog

imadog

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 118 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 10:27 AM

I have a sniper and an S6.5, and the S6.5 is miles above the sniper imo. Just feels better built, and more satisfying to shoot.

Tippman: Highend Brass Eagle.

#6 XxJellyFilledxX

XxJellyFilledxX

Lead Farmer.

• Chat Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,337 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 11:23 AM

ive owned both and i will say T2 hands down. CCM pump strokes are incredible. I still wonder how they do it :P

"You can't break a man the way you break a dog or a horse. The harder you beat a man, the taller he stands. To break a man's will, to break his spirit, you have to break his mind."

#7 ZzBrutality

ZzBrutality

Better than the best

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 07:30 PM

I've owned a sniper and shot a T2. The T2 is so far above the sniper it's in another galaxy.

#8 David A.

David A.

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 734 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 12:01 AM

Both are nice markers for the money. If you can afford the CCM it is worth every penny.

If you choose the T2, you may consider ordering on without a barrel and getting a Deadlywind Fibur, it is a high quality carbon fiber barrel that uses Freak inserts. I have a 10" on mine and I think it is the best choice for this great marker, especially if you use a 13/3000 tank and a small gravity feeder.

If you choose the Sniper it is a great kit right from the box, my friend has one, it works great, very smooth action, very good shot on shot consistency, a much better choice than some lesser pumps as there is no need to upgrade anything.

Again, both good choices, as usual , you get what you pay for....good luck!

My Markers:

Polished Silver CCM T2, Polished Black CCM T2, Dust Black CCM T2, Black Bob Long MVP, Dust Back Sanchez Machine SM-1, Polished Silver CCI Phantom, Dust Black Empire AXE. 

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users