• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 nesto85

nesto85

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 05:12 AM

I'm just wondering what everyone thinks, I'm shooting guys left and right ref doesn't call them out. Come to find out their all buddies this game sucked let me know what you guys think please.....

#2 WiscoBaller

WiscoBaller

Master Member

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,655 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 12:55 PM

only saw you call for two paint checks.

University of Wisconsin Whitewater Paintball Club
Sponsored by KEE, H2 Paintball, Empire
The Hooligans Paintball Team
Bob Long Victory Ripper Dye Rotor Dye Throttle 70/4500
Bob Long Ripper FST

#3 kingJurzy

kingJurzy

OFFICIAL TechPB's best member 2012

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,071 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 12:58 PM

Just do this.

Edited by kingJurzy, 31 December 2012 - 01:01 PM.

#4 elraido

elraido

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 290 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 01:04 PM

Reminds me of Bill Walton calling a Bulls game. He literally said, "What are the refs doing? You don't call fouls on Micheal Jordan!!!" :rolleyes: And that was not sarcasm on his part

#5 A&MBaller

A&MBaller

meow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,530 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 01:11 PM

It looked like you did hit them. I would keep repetitively called for paintchecks because it didn't even look like the refs checked at all. After that game I would be going straight to their boss. At my field, as a ref, we have a zero tolerance policy about doing that kind of stuff just for friend that are regulars. If that is a decent field at all, the refs would be getting their ass chewed out, as they deserve.

#6 nesto85

nesto85

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 02:57 PM

Yeah I asked for paint checks and the ref was right next to me the whole time, I just felt microscoped because some of the people off the field were calling me out do I wasnt hit but over all the field is one of the best there is and the level of professionalism is legitimate I guess this day was that one time thing Ill just suck it up and deal with it meh theres always next sunday...

#7 Soldier of Fortune

Soldier of Fortune

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 606 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 03:05 PM

judging by the massive amount of unbroken paint all over the field it could be that the balls just bounced. Happened at my field one time. they got a shit batch of paint in and they acted like monster balls even putting holes in plywood.

It did look as though your refs never fowelled up on paint checks so that might be something you bring up to the owner. If he tells you to piss off, you tell him you are not coming back again and you will spread the word that his field is poorly run. Might seem a little harsh but, when you drop anywhere from $50 to $200 a day they better be willing to make it so you have a good time.

I still suck and barely know positions.

thats what my wife said when I first met her...

#8 PREDATOR 47

PREDATOR 47

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,153 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 05:19 PM

Just do this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NK1_B8zX87w

I see what you did there.

#9 PaintBunnyPink

PaintBunnyPink

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 02:36 PM

Well I haven't gotten out to the field in a while and wanted to make a video so I did sot of an end of the season mix. Mostly old stuff but some unused dancing and other shens. Naughty language in the song so don't watch with you grandma. She needs to take a break from the Internet anyway.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmQkfowjbwM

Yeah true. These refs half the time dont give a s**t about you.. They put you on a team with other noobs completely out gunned.. (OH WE HAVE GRAVITY FEEDS... MY BOB LONG CANT SHOOT FAST WITH A GRAVITY FEED!) sure buddy why dont you join my team and see how it feels to get lit up with 10 balls and not get but 5 shots off .. anyways im sick of refs favoring there friends and "PICKING TEAMS" SURE YOU ARE!!!! Shoot the Refs balls or face

#10 hopper.23

hopper.23

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 110 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 02:56 PM

las tweek i went with a couple of my friends to my local field. we were playin some woodsball. i moved up to a bunker and saw a guy about 100 feet in front of me so i started shooting, i hit him in the arm but i he didnt get out, i thought well maybe it bounced. i hit him about two more times and still nothing, so then i was getting pissed i got up and started laning into him. got him right on the mask. i saw it with my own eyes right in the center of his i4's. i called the ref over to go check him, but of course the ref saw none of his hits, but i saw him come up again and i could see where he tried to wipe it off but failed there was still alot of paint on his mask. but anyways after that i was looking at them. all of them were a group of regulars that were on a d3 team that has been going there for years, and then it clicked.

#11 Syrellaris

Syrellaris

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 500 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 09:27 PM

Looks like you definitely hit that first player crawled with his back towards you behind a bunker, when you got into the second part of the snake.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users