Photo

2012 Reflex Rail vs Etek 4

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Poll: 2012 Reflex Rail vs Etek 4 (15 member(s) have cast votes)

Etek 4 or 2012 REflex RAil

1. Etek 4 (2 votes [13.33%])

Percentage of vote: 13.33%

2. 2012 Reflex Rail (13 votes [86.67%])

Percentage of vote: 86.67%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Matrixrail_Louie

Matrixrail_Louie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 270 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 08:48 AM

WHat do you think is better? Etek 4 or 2012 reflex rail? Thxxx :tup: :tup: :tup:
Posted Image

2012 Proto Reflex Rail & Empire z2 for sale- http://www.techpb.co...0

#2 jimbob23929

jimbob23929

Orange Tiger

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 415 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 09:00 AM

I vote for the rail, I love mine. Smooth shot, quiet, great trigger, great ergos, and pretty good stock features for a mid-end gun
Check out my youtube channel!!!
Current Marker Setup:
Proto Reflex Rail, Invert Halo TOO Loader with Exalt Speedfeed, Ninja Grey Ghost 68/4500 tank with Dye C7 Blue Rhino cover
Current Gear Setup: Orange Tiger i4 with Orange Tiger Headband and ContourROAM Camera, C12 Orange Tiger Jersey and Pants, PE 2012 Overload Padded Jersey
1/0/0
Posted Image

#3 cybermaniac15

cybermaniac15

Elite Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,450 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 11:22 AM

I'd rather have the reflex. It will be quieter, smoother, and I like the ergonomics more. That is what I would rather have, neither is necessarily better. It's all about personal preference, feel both in the hands, and go from there.

#4 Scirca

Scirca

• Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 05:51 PM

I vote for both,
Both the Etek and Reflex are great guns. I've shot the Etek, and own a Rail. The Rail is nasty smooth and quiet, and the Etek is not too loud compared to other poppets.
The only real decision you have to make is whether you want the Air efficiency of a Poppet (Etek) or the Smoothness of a Spoolie (Reflex Rail). Both PE and Dye are great companies. I

#5 sunshinekid91

sunshinekid91

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 10:30 AM

i love the way the reflex feels in the hands...etek feels way lighter but i prefered the ergos on the reflex and the smooth, quiet paint rope (actually more like a paint laser). After a day of test driving both i ended up buying the reflex. You can't go wrong with either but having a poppet already i guess i wanted to try out a spool...main thing is to at least hold the two at your local pro shop with a tank on and see which one feels better. A ~$500 gun made by dye or planet eclipse will shoot like a ~$500 gun made by dye or planet eclipse so get the one that feels like its custom molded for you

And Shepherds we shall be, for Thee my Lord, for Thee...power hath descended forth from Thy hand that our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. And we shall flow a river forth to Thee and teeming with souls shall in ever be. In Nommine Patri, et Filli, et Spiritu Sacti, AMEN.
ACADIANA PAINTBALL COMPLEX
Kid please, my System X NME LE will literally shit your gun...how do you think I got my reflex rail?

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users