• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#1 TexasBalla

TexasBalla

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 173 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 08:09 PM

Mine was being trapped in the back left being the only one on my team left. There was snake and snake corner on my side and someone to the right. I let them drill on my bunker till I heard someone shooting from my right. I pop out to see where they are and he was in the 50 so I shot once but then got ran up on. It ended up I shot him in the face from that one shot!

Edited by TexasBalla, 01 January 2013 - 12:17 AM.

#2 Orange Chicken

Orange Chicken

TechPB's Most Annoying member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,509 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 09:28 PM

Mine was being in snake, and cause my teammated were scdeaming their positions over and over again, I snapped 4 guys out, 2 on dorito side, one at home, and one on the can in front of snake who tried to bunker me. Funny thing was that I never laid eyes on them, I just shot in the place where they told me they were. Felt so boss.

OrangeChicken_zpsbeae94b0.jpg?t=13691803

#3 Panda Man

Panda Man

Master Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,315 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 09:50 PM

throwing a tomahawk at the starting of the game, and at the last seconds of the game it fell back to earth and eliminated the last player. :dodgy:

#4 ImpulseTECH

ImpulseTECH

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 231 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 11:13 PM

Well my cleat grabbed the turf a little to well as i was running into the can so my face met the dirt.

Seriously i was playing an open match and decided to do a suicide run on the left side of the field bunkering 3 players in one bunker.

#5 gnarlee

gnarlee

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 280 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 11:55 PM

When my gun stopped working so I ran down the field and smushed a paintball on this guys mask for it to break. Legendary ;p

Edited by gnarlee, 31 December 2012 - 11:56 PM.

#6 Wat

Wat

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 96 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 12:07 AM

Happened today at paintball country we had a snowball fight.

#7 TexasBalla

TexasBalla

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 173 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 12:16 AM

When my gun stopped working so I ran down the field and smushed a paintball on this guys mask for it to break. Legendary ;p

You are a paintball legend my good sir!

#8 Master_Chief

Master_Chief

World Ping Pong Champion

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 12:16 AM

When you run down the dorito side and bunker out two guys and dont get shot. A snowball fight sounds really fun though especially if it was mid game

When in doubt, pop a cap.

Square 1 Soldiers

#9 Tick

Tick

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,197 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 12:35 AM

When I was playing my first "beginner" tournament, the second point of the first game against a D3 team.

I was playing snake corner. Obviously we broke out, my snake player and myself both got in cleanly. After about 15 seconds my dorito side was gone and just after that we lost home. It was a 2 v. 4 situation. My snake player was doing alright and they hadn't gone past the 50 on the dorito side yet. I decided that I had to fill home and did. I put pressure on the guy in the 50 dorito and another in the 50 center. My snake player still had 3 guys on him from their snake corner, home, and the 50 center. I kept rolling my gun and pushed to the dorito corner. Now, I've always been a big guy so naturally I'd play back, but something just swept over me. I got really aggressive even though I had 2 guys on me. I pushed to d1 and killed their 50 dorito. From there I killed their 50 center and home. All 3 of those guys had their guns on me from the time I was at d1. Somehow I was just graced and got these guys out just after my snake player traded out with their snake corner. The funny part was when I hung the flag the other team said I was shooting more than 12.5 bps, but of course I knew I wasn't. I was checked even though the refs knew I was clean. I earned the refs trust and respect. After the game I was going back to the pits and I got bombarded with chest bumps and the like from my amazing performance despite being a D5 player. I also earned a lot of respect from my team, other teams, and the team we just beat, as after they were eliminated they gave us the rest of their paint which was awesome. Our team ended up taking 3rd place and I went 8 points without dying, but still holding that tape down for my player. Even despite me holding the tape down, I also helped push our team to get the fastest point of the day which was 42 seconds. I'd have to say that that was my greatest moment on the speedball field and playing tournaments.

PayPal Verified | Over 300 + eBay transactions| 10/0/0

#10 get.lit.up!

get.lit.up!

200lb of unpredictable coming to hunt ya ;)

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,399 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 11:12 AM

I have 3 somewhat worthy stories.

On the 2012 psp Chicago layout was playing the bunker down the tape before the snake 2 on 2, my guy gets shot out. Thinks to myself well nothing to loose, goes to bunker snake, marker only spits balls at guy so shoots more than 10 times at the guy, borrows a marker off a guy on the sideline and get the last guy. Good thing that wasn't a tourney.

Me and my team was playing a tourney 4 on 4 one. My team shoots out 3 guys off break, one of out guys didn't touch up before shooting so we get a 2 for 1. I ended up shooting out the last guy in snake but he didn't get out in time for me to run and bunker him while going out of bounds, fucking A it was tied game.

At my last tourney of last year was playing at Dorito corner, switched to the inside at the right time to see my snake guy getting bunkered, we shot at each other I shot him he totally missed me. At this point it's a 2 vs 1 for us, literally I run to the other side of the field and managed to get the shot on my Dorito corner mirror
gnUDL.png
See my about me for useful things like feedback!

#11 invert mini king

invert mini king

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 215 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 11:20 AM

no one was watching snake on the other team and I pushed up the whole way,popped out and saw almost the whole team exposed to me,shot them and was suprised to find that the ref allowed renters on the field with everone else with speedball guns.any way the players i intened to bunker were actually renters and they were at home so i just ask them to surrender and they go "but your on are team" the ref came over and explained to them what had happened.

thats it the end.

and a funnier story
a kid kept wiping eveyones shots(we have lazy refs at my field)so i did what mike saidin his video about cheaters and tried to over ball bunker him I know its was mean but it was 1v1 and if it wasnt an extremely oblivious hit he would probably get away with it anyway i ran from the snake to the home bunker but in the process i triped in a hole and got laughed at and ran back to a bunker then noticed i didnt have my right shoe on so i ran back without a gun and picked my shoe up only to get lit up by the wiper.oh well I guess i desevered it.

Edited by invert mini king, 01 January 2013 - 11:37 AM.

well that changes everything!

if you wan't sponsers i advise contacting tampax -Luxor54

Posted Image

#12 bigx

bigx

Good? Bad? Im the guy with the gun.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,675 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 12:58 PM

Playing stock class and winning a 3V1 snap shooting champion.

"I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood. You tell the angels in heaven you never seen evil so singularly personified as you did in the face of the man who killed you."

http://www.techpb.co...1 :Feedback 17/0/

#13 tatersinmytummy

tatersinmytummy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 01:42 PM

got into a 1v3 on a weird field, made with speedball bunkers but with a weird layout, anyway. there was a gap in the bunker I was at, I held down 3 guys from my bunker, and won the game. I pop out the left side in a snap shooting-ish battle, gog him, shoot through the window at a guy at the x, got him. finally down to the last guy, he's moved up, idk where he's at now. suddenly he's running at me and shooting, I shoot back. suddenly I'm out, but so is he. refs call I shot him first, and I won. fun times.

#14 Irish725

Irish725

Master Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,902 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 05:51 PM

Playing just some 3 v 3 and 5 v5 scrims on the airball field a few weeks ago, two stories.

I was playing snake in a 5v5 , as no one else wanted to jump in, and I had the fastest feet of the group. I jumped into S1 right off break, and wormed my way up, then crossed the break in the beams to S2, all within the first twenty seconds. I popped up, and head checked around, I couldn't get a bead on the Dorito player, so I bumped back down and looked down tape line, just in time to see the other side snake player, was about to get ready to bump to the other side of S2. We both ducked back in, and started to snap battle, at which point I snapped him out with a lucky gog shot. I popped back out, and snapped out the carwash player as well, just be one balling at his hopper which he had sticking out about 2 inches over his bunker. When the carwash player went out, the home tried to fill in, but I got him as he slid in, bringing it down to a 5v2. I popped up, shot crossfield and hit the dorito 50 and the dorito corner got run up on right after. It felt great to be that succesful at snake.

Another game, 2v2, I went snake side, and I must have gotten there quick, as no one realized I was there. They were both shooting over at my D-Side, and trying to figure out where I had gone, so I wormed my way quick up to the S3. It was there I heard my D-side player get shot out, so I said "fuck it" and got up. That's when the snake corner realized where I was, and tried to pivot out, but I caught him with a shot on the gun. and cut across field and put two on the D-side players pack. Felt awesome once again, wish I had remembered to click "record" on my head cam lol.

IrishBanner2_zps537819c4.png

Veteran of Living Legends V and VI...looking forward to LL VII! 

#15 TECHDP=)

TECHDP=)

I'm never online anymore.

• Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,876 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 06:28 PM

A year ago. I was in the Dorito corner. I was the last one on my team and I 1v4 clutched it.

#16 woodsballer414

woodsballer414

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,380 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 08:09 PM

5v5 Last game of the day and i only had a hopper of paint left so I decided to just suicide run up D side. Shot the guy going back left, then the guy going to D1 then the guy at home then a can on the snake side then the guy in snake. Never stopped running. I felt like such a boss :D
LoNgBalLeR......................................................................................................SPLAT!!!

#17 Nobben #44

Nobben #44

Porsche, there is no substitute.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,397 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 08:21 PM

Any number of times I've gotten 3-5 kills in a point during a tournament.
It will happen to anybody sooner or later, so it's not that special. But it's just as fun every time it happends. Even seeing someone else wreck teh field is fun, unless it's against your own team of course.

And of course, I love repaying people who bonusball me. :D

#18 Rollieelmo

Rollieelmo

Master Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,033 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 01:31 AM

My first 360 no-scope.
Rockin' Cocks Revolution
MCB Feedback - Techpb feedback - PBN Feedback

#19 TexasBalla

TexasBalla

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 173 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 06:44 PM

Bumping this. Let's get more stories!

#20 madsnipes

madsnipes

TechPB's Jailbot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,038 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 07:13 PM

final game of a mini rec tournament thing, rotor dies and wont work.
so i throw my gun to the side and my friend slides his gun over to me, i run down the snake side bunker a guy, shoot out the final player in the corner and win the tournament.

#32 "Dusty" of the Devil Dogs. Give us a like if you want - Devil Dogs Paintball

TechPBsig_zpsbc0cb057.jpg

#21 Antonious

Antonious

Forever Lurking

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,811 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 08:12 PM

It was a day of mostly rentals and I was using my Infinity Legend for the first time.
I was going quite easy on them and we were all having a good time. I took a break from playing to get something to eat. When I came back, I saw a guy wrecking the newbies with all his brand new gear thinking he was all bad-ass and what-not. He was just dumping paint on them, bonus-balling, and bunkering 12 year old rentals. This kinda pissed me off, so I came back into the game on the opposite team.
As soon as I heard "go", I sprinted my ass off, riding on pure adrenaline, up to the 50. I saw the guy's white I4's pop out of one of the bunkers. I immediately fired off a stream of 3 or 4 and POW! Got him right in the lens before he could even fire off a single shot.
Apparently it all happened so fast that he had no idea who shot him out. At the end of the game, he asked who was shooting yellow (All the renters were using the field's white paint). I told him it was me. From then on out, he avoided me for the rest of the day, and since I stayed with the renters all day, they didn't have to deal with his shit.

All in all, 'twas a good day of play.

Edited by Antonious, 12 January 2013 - 08:14 PM.

BST Feedback 21/0/0

#22 NBTIppy

NBTIppy

Sterling

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,477 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 12:49 AM

Running the X in a 3man tournament. Shoot out the guy going left on my way to the X (running and gunning). Then quickly out gun fight the guy who went right, finally wrapping and one balling home in the goggles to win the point. Many high fives were had that day.

#23 NickDR8

NickDR8

Saving cash for a used NT11, Geo 2.1, or Ego 11!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 567 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 12:59 PM

Probably not my "best" but it was def. the most exiting. Was playing Walk-On Hyperball, None of my team wanted to move up about 3-5 mins into the game. My team didn't really want to move up too much. I did a run through on the right side and literally took the entire 8 other enemy players out while I was on one pod and once I fired my last shot I ran out of air.
Posted Image
Setup: Dangerous Power G3 Spec-R Electric Blue, Blue Dye Rotor, Ninja Grey Ghost 68/4500.
Dangerous Power Owners Club

Feedback 1/0

#24 Hitman2513

Hitman2513

Save a Rock Throw a Mini

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,526 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 05:25 PM

Posted Image
Posted Image
Bitches love my Spyder Ion

[-ORaNGe-] Trolling isn't an action, it's a lifestyle :)

#25 granada27

granada27

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 12:54 AM

This weekend, played a game of I think 6v6, they had four break out to our left and two to the right. The two on the right went down quick, so I decided 'screw it' and ran down the right side. There were three remaining on the left when I started running, my teammate shot one of them and I shot the other two (both in the ass, too). Nothing special to those of you who've been playing a while, but since that was my first time doing anything awesome like that, it was the coolest moment yet of my (so far) short paintball career :D

#26 jsg_nado

jsg_nado

I'm a bird motha f**ka I'm a bird

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 239 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 06:55 PM

My team was scrimming another team who had been talking crap about us, first point I double bunker two of their guys on snake side 10 seconds into the game.
GoGo 13 Proudly Sponsored by PaintballGateway, KM, AlmostFamous, APX, Thump Barrels and Camp Pendleton Paintball
Marq7 For Sale
01010000 01100001 01101001 01101110 01110100 01100010 01100001 01101100 01101100 Not a programmer? Oh. Never mind.

#27 Jawz

Jawz

Boss Ass Bitch

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,458 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 11:14 PM

took out snake off break, snapped back right on the first shot, walked down snake side shooting everyone out................ in a 10 v 10. Never gonna happen again lol
109.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users