• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 tot810

tot810

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 187 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 12:56 AM

I'm thinking of buying an Empire Axe but I want to have the warranty to send back to Empire for reg maintenance and i don't want the person to have taken the reg apart and not told me
I'm not totally sure it is a good idea to buy a used gun that has a non user servicable reg so I was wondering if Empire will still take the marker and do reg maintenance even if i don't have the warranty
and if the person did take the reg apart if they will still take it.

#2 Tick

Tick

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,197 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 01:02 AM

The regulator is user servicable. So warrenty shouldn't be a problem. Also, as long as the gun has not been registered you'll be fine. I've learned that even if a gun is registered to someone else before you, they will still take it if you have documentation, etc.

PayPal Verified | Over 300 + eBay transactions| 10/0/0

#3 marceldacs

marceldacs

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,072 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 01:26 AM

what do you mean if you have documentation??? I am in the same situation doing a trade at my field soon when i hand my gun to a person and they hand me an axe. I will only have the axe, box, and parts kit. If i were to contact kee and ask for help would they still tell me to ship the gun in regardless?

#4 tot810

tot810

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 187 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 01:35 AM

The regulator is user servicable. So warrenty shouldn't be a problem. Also, as long as the gun has not been registered you'll be fine. I've learned that even if a gun is registered to someone else before you, they will still take it if you have documentation, etc.

servicing the reg voids the warranty though that is why i wasn't sure that i wanted to get used

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users