• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 Newballer

Newballer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 42 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 02:59 AM

I wanna make sure the empire mini is a good gun for the price and does it shoot good this will be my first gun

#2 get.lit.up!

get.lit.up!

200lb of unpredictable coming to hunt ya ;)

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,702 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 10:59 AM

I think it is a good marker, but shot it and compare it to other markers you are interested in. Because its it you that is shooting it not us
gnUDL.png
See my about me for useful things like feedback!

#3 TNpaintballer99

TNpaintballer99

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 121 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 07:11 PM

I wanna make sure the empire mini is a good gun for the price and does it shoot good this will be my first gun

It's a pretty good gun. If you have big hands it might not be the best choice. If you have the money the Empire Axe is a much better copy of the mini.
\Posted Image

#4 otar

otar

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 01:37 PM

disregard the 1st half of this post for bad information.

I have a Mini and I love it. Small, light, reliable, and with a few upgrades, it can be an amazing gun

Edited by otar, 27 January 2013 - 08:38 PM.

#5 get.lit.up!

get.lit.up!

200lb of unpredictable coming to hunt ya ;)

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,702 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 04:46 PM

Well there is the Invert Mini which was replaced by the Empire Axe, I'm assuming it is because the first 2 generations of the Mini were not too reliable, and after the 3rd generation, Empire decided to change the gun over to the 'father' brand and rename it.

I have a Mini and I love it. Small, light, reliable, and with a few upgrades, it can be an amazing gun

Um no, the mini is still being sold. Empire owns the invert brand and just rebranded the mini.

And sure there are some mini parts that are the less reliable v1, v2 parts but the axe definitely DID NOT FUCKING replace THE MINI.

And they changed over brands after the "v3" minis were released and after the axe hit the market
gnUDL.png
See my about me for useful things like feedback!

#6 thepbnoob

thepbnoob

• Members
  • Pip
  • 42 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 08:00 PM

Id say the v3 mini is a really good choice i have one myself its lightweight easy to change modes and easy to maintain axe is pretty good but all you really need is the mini. The only upgrade id ever really consider on it is the on off asa if you want one i highly recommend the nightstick and maybe the grip extender which just makes the grip go out 1 to 1 and a half inches
Current Setup: Invert Mini Blue and Green special edition, empire halo reloader b and ninja 48/3000 tank

#7 marceldacs

marceldacs

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,072 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 09:33 PM

the only upgrade you would really need on the mini is the boss bolt. Id rather just buy the axe first because then you wouldn't have to buy the grip extender, on off, etc.

#8 SynystrAssassin

SynystrAssassin

Flawless is a Habit

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,179 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 10:58 PM

No. Never buy the Mini. Other options out there.

#9 III Kezia III

III Kezia III

Lulzjustbeingacat :D

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 878 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 01:22 AM

I'd rather spend 320 dollars on a high-tech pocket predator slingshot then a mini.

Lulzjustacat.png

#10 otar

otar

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 08:37 PM

Well there is the Invert Mini which was replaced by the Empire Axe, I'm assuming it is because the first 2 generations of the Mini were not too reliable, and after the 3rd generation, Empire decided to change the gun over to the 'father' brand and rename it.

Um no, the mini is still being sold. Empire owns the invert brand and just rebranded the mini.

And sure there are some mini parts that are the less reliable v1, v2 parts but the axe definitely DID NOT FUCKING replace THE MINI.

And they changed over brands after the "v3" minis were released and after the axe hit the market

Thought that after invert was shut down(rebranded), the mini went out of production to make room for the axe. Just checked and they are still being sold.

No need to get hostile on me though B) haha

#11 Nextgenpb96

Nextgenpb96

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 11:25 AM

i have this gun its very good u do to replace the barrel.if u do upgrade, get a cp barrel

#12 Orange Chicken

Orange Chicken

TechPB's Most Annoying member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,611 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 06:05 PM

Disruptive barrel

OrangeChicken_zpsbeae94b0.jpg?t=13691803

#13 Orange Chicken

Orange Chicken

TechPB's Most Annoying member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,611 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 06:09 PM

Disruptive barrel if you want to get a barrel for your gun.

OrangeChicken_zpsbeae94b0.jpg?t=13691803

#14 Delicious762

Delicious762

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 06:23 PM

Thought that after invert was shut down(rebranded), the mini went out of production to make room for the axe. Just checked and they are still being sold.

No need to get hostile on me though B) haha

Actually Invert has always been Empire, they were just the lower tier brand soft goods when they started out IIRC. It's been awhile, so I could be wrong.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users