• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Omar k

Omar k

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 08:14 AM

hi guys, ive recently been having troubles with my trigger as it was in the wrong position and the gun wasn't cocking properly... i put my co2 in to test if the gun was going to fire and i got a mix of perfect firing and the million recocking shots noise that you get when you are low on gas (full tank at the moment) i fired maybe 150 shots with a 20 oz co2 tank and about 30% were the recocking shots.. i then noticed a hissing sound coming from the gun so i took the tank off and tested to see if their was air left... there was, i then decided to try again but it seemed that there was no air left as the gun was not even attempting to recock it felt like bolt action though there was no hissing... took the tank out and tested for air again.. some but not loads, and tried again... as soon as i got the tank on the air started leaking out the barrell slowly (i was later informed by google this can happen when the air is low?) took the taqnk out again to test for air and it was empty.

do i have a leak or could the gun trying to recock itself have used the gas?

#2 Matrixrail_Louie

Matrixrail_Louie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 270 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 08:34 AM

THat shouldn't happen when the tank is low… I think you have a minor leak, also I think part of the problem could be that c02 is terrible for the guns even though your gun may say it is usable with c02 always try to use hpa it's not that expensive either it's only 50$ for a 48/3000. But for the leak try replacing some o rings and than try to get a hpa tank they are much better for the gun. Talking about the gun which do you have? I think that would also help us to figure out what is wrong with ur gun
Posted Image

2012 Proto Reflex Rail & Empire z2 for sale- http://www.techpb.co...0

#3 tallsmallboy44

tallsmallboy44

Space Cowboy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,388 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 11:28 AM

Sounds like a striker o-ring to me. Try replacing a few o-rings.

fuck yolo
#carpediem

Feedback 2/0/0   Buy my shit here: http://www.techpb.co...-bob-long-vcom/

#4 Omar k

Omar k

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 05:08 PM

Sounds like a striker o-ring to me. Try replacing a few o-rings.

i have a bt-4 slice, my grip frame was misaligned causing it to constantly fire fast trying to recock itself.. could this have used up my gas?

p.s will try replacing the o rings but im just wondering about the whole cocking issue as ive never seen my marker use gas like that before and i can't try again until i get my co2/hpa (if i can afford the upgrade) filled up

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users