• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 pb28188

pb28188

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 241 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 01:34 PM

I have an invert too and I'm tired of the awful maintence and little capacity espicially me being mostly a scenario player. I've always wanted to get a super loader but I'm not really interested in a rotor or a spire... I've narrowed it down to these two and I already have an exalt speedfeed to fit a halo which would also fit a pinokio.... What are some pros and cons of both and what do you recommend. I know the pinokio doesn't have the best profile but that doesn't matter because it would be a scenario loader and I'm kind of liking the capacity of it and now that it's only 90$ I think I'm gonna buy it.

Edited by pb28188, 01 January 2013 - 01:35 PM.

#2 TexasBalla

TexasBalla

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 173 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 04:47 PM

If you are looking for lots of capacity def go with the pinokio. The z2 holds a lot less than the pinokio and since you are going to be playing scenarios you could put the nose cone on it.

#3 PacosTacos88

PacosTacos88

hetero-flexible

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,051 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 06:35 PM

If you like maintenance free, I'd go with the Pinokio. The Z2 isn't going to have much more capacity than your Invert Too because it ships with the small nose cone. If you get the regular Prophecy however, it comes with the 240 round nose and I'd take it over the Pinokio just because it's so much more practical than having an enormous nose at the end of your hopper that can get caught on things out in the woods.

9571786023_b75503e9e4.jpg

#4 lukylovespaintballin

lukylovespaintballin

Turtleloverofthemaxofthemostextreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,381 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 06:48 PM

personally the prophecy, it is tiny hard to shoot, it unjams itself, the pinokio is a pain when it jams, the pinokio is heavy and seems to fragile for someone to actually play with

My link for my guns

MY FEEDBACK 5/0/0

Nothing some beatings tear gas and hard labour will fix

#5 southern boy

southern boy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 200 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 07:09 PM

personally the prophecy, it is tiny hard to shoot, it unjams itself, the pinokio is a pain when it jams, the pinokio is heavy and seems to fragile for someone to actually play with

Mod edit

Yes... let's attack someone who doesn't agree with us. That's a great way to go about things. Note from the mods - play nice

The pinokio is the lightest in the superloader category if not all force feeds and for $90 its a steal. For you woodsballers its practically a god send i play speedball and my backup hopper is a pinokio its just a flat out amazing piece of machinery the simplicity, battery life, high capacity and is practically unjamable buy a pinokio yea thats such a bad hopper... you WILL NOT be dissapointed I promise.

Edited by andrewthewookie, 02 January 2013 - 08:38 PM.

#6 mustangs

mustangs

"Everyone has a plan, until they get hit in the face"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,181 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 07:38 PM

Mod edit

Yes... let's attack someone who doesn't agree with us. That's a great way to go about things. Note from the mods - play nice

The pinokio is the lightest in the superloader category if not all force feeds and for $90 its a steal. For you woodsballers its practically a god send i play speedball and my backup hopper is a pinokio its just a flat out amazing piece of machinery the simplicity, battery life, high capacity and is practically unjamable buy a pinokio yea thats such a bad hopper... you WILL NOT be dissapointed I promise.

^ what he said. Pretty much sums up everything and I agree

Edited by andrewthewookie, 02 January 2013 - 08:39 PM.

#7 pb28188

pb28188

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 241 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 08:03 PM

Then I'll probably go with the pinokio. The difficult maintence of the regular prophecy isn't worth it and when I play airball if I need a smaller profile I could just use my invert too

#8 southern boy

southern boy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 200 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 08:27 PM

it still works for speedball its only a 3 inch difference once u get the pinokio u wont wanna switch to another loader lol im 6'6 btw and have never caught a ball on my hopper

#9 asthmaticrhino

asthmaticrhino

Skyrockets in flight! Beeewwww

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,159 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 08:33 PM

I tried a pinokio. I felt like the weight distribution of the hopper was really awkward, it comes down at an awkward angle. The Proph V2 would be a good option, you could also just cut the feedneck off the v2 hicap shell and use it on the z2

Protip. Buy a shovel. Dig and Pile REPEAT until desired effect is achieved. Builds upper body and character. Bitches love upper body and character.

#10 pb28188

pb28188

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 241 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 08:59 PM

I've decided pinokio I'm thinking clear or smoke which one?

#11 marceldacs

marceldacs

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,072 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 09:25 PM

don't get clear. Not really allowed in some places

#12 kingJurzy

kingJurzy

OFFICIAL TechPB's best member 2012

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,071 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 09:40 PM

I love the clear one.

#13 tot810

tot810

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 187 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 09:53 PM

I've decided pinokio I'm thinking clear or smoke which one?

Mine is smoke and i love it because you can still see how many balls are left but it still looks good if you are using oily paint that gets wet marks on the inside. I would get smoke if i were you.

#14 Matrixrail_Louie

Matrixrail_Louie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 270 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 07:24 AM

Mod edit

I highly doubt he was talking about the empty shells cut him a break how heavy do u think this thing could be when it is empty honestly? He was talking about when it was full... so get your facts before u attack him like that..

Edited by andrewthewookie, 02 January 2013 - 08:39 PM.

Posted Image

2012 Proto Reflex Rail & Empire z2 for sale- http://www.techpb.co...0

#15 crPaliza

crPaliza

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,074 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 09:14 AM

What I don't like about the Pinokio from what I've seen is that it's noisy and bulky. Personally, I still prefer the Z2 even if it's for scenario.

#16 andrewthewookie

andrewthewookie

Shaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarks :(

• Chat Coordinator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,066 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 08:41 PM

I love it when people talk about how light their loaders are. Once you fill it up with paint, which do you think will be heavier? The Pinokio or the Prophecy?

RebelSignaturejedicode-1.jpg
Hybrid SFT 09 Impulse HB REV-i Macroless Mech Ion
Rotor Grillz PE 70/45 Feedback - 23/0/0

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users