• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Geobala

Geobala

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 03:33 PM

Looking to get one of these trying to get feedback on them. Looking for a macroless gun and Not sure I like how the axe or mini feel.

#2 pb28188

pb28188

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 241 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 09:24 PM

No one knows about either of these guns yet go with the mini or axe if you really need macro less but the etha is great but it's has a macro line

#3 QuickLime

QuickLime

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 10:36 PM

I am probably one of the few people on this forum with a DP G5, I LOVE it honestly. The shot quality compares to a Mini IMHO and it works great. No macroline is amazing and the board works really well too. :) Also the Proton is honestly probably not going to get as popular as the G5 and therefore have lower resale value and not as many parts/upgrades in the future. Try shooting them at a local shop and see which one's ergonomics you like most and decide for yourself.

Posted Image

Feedback!1/0/0

#4 Geobala

Geobala

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 12:11 AM

I have a g4 I enjoyed using it once i got the macro line to stop leaking. It always felt and shot great for me, but got a good deal on a proton and splurged. I am glad I did it is a pretty nice marker I am sure the g5 is also going to turn out pretty nice but I am happy with the proton. I like the ergonomics better then my g4. You are probably right about aftermarket parts and resale. But I am a little older and don't plan on needing much upgrading to suit mY purposes. And don't plan on upgrading to more higher end markers.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users