2 replies to this topic

#1 lukylovespaintballin

lukylovespaintballin

Turtleloverofthemaxofthemostextreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,380 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 09:21 PM

I figured most of my costs would just be under 1k. What should be brought equipment wise, ik the rest about food and water and money, how about equipment. how many guns, hoppers, bateriess ect...

My link for my guns

MY FEEDBACK 5/0/0

Nothing some beatings tear gas and hard labour will fix

#2 Salvation

Salvation

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 537 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 12:23 PM

If you plan on playing the Pump/pistol games on friday you'll obviously need one or the other.

I usually bring my Axe as my main marker, an Invert Mini as a backup and Autococker STO thats been converted to a pump. I have my main loader and a backup force feed as well as a Revy. Take enough batteries to replace your electronic devices twice over. Probably wont need that many but someone inevitably forgets to bring spares. If you plan on running a radio take enough batteries to replace them 3 or 4 times. They seem to go through batteries pretty quick. Have a spare replacement lense for your googles as well.

Kev
Indiana Member #"Old Fart"
SAS-Indiana
Central Indiana
http://saswoodsball.com/
http://www.sasmilsim.com/

#3 paintballguy2255

paintballguy2255

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,027 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 09:24 PM

I replace the batteries in ALL electronic devices the night before a big game/scenario,and then bring 5 of each type of battery is use with me to the event.For a huge event like LL,I say replace all batteries and bring at least 10-20 of each battery,as there is always that guy...(pretty much all said above)

As for guns,I always have an electro,a pump,and then any other guns I want to use or test out.So,at least have a backup,if not a backup to your backup.

Hopper wise,I suggest you have your main hopper,then another electronic hopper of some sort,then a cheap shake 'n shoot in case all else fails and(for some reason)no one is willing to lend you a backup hopper of theirs.

And then,the ever-popular tip of "Buy more paint than you think you'll need".I like to emphasis on this,as it has happened to me before and it sucks.If you think you'll shoot 1 case,buy 2,assuming 2,buy 3,ans so on.Basically,always have at least a bag more than you plan on shooting.(but at LL,you can't buy bags,so you have to buy another case)

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users