• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 chadsan

chadsan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 09:13 PM

Thanks for viewing. Want to trade one of my 88" 4500's for a boobie tank. I have a brand new Empire and a Java (made by Carleton) with a new ninja reg and was born on 07-02. Both have 2012 hydro's and are 10/10 external condition. Which should I keep and which should I trade?

Edited by chadsan, 07 January 2013 - 09:15 PM.

#2 PREDATOR 47

PREDATOR 47

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,849 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 09:16 PM

I'd keep the Empire, but honestly when it comes down to it, sell the heavier one.

And are you sure the boobie tank fits you? an 88 to a 45 is a big change.

Edited by PREDATOR 47, 07 January 2013 - 09:19 PM.

#3 chadsan

chadsan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 09:18 PM

I'd keep the Empire, but honestly when it comes down to it, sell the heavier one.

And are you sure the boobie tank fits you? an 88 to a 45 is a big change.

Good call, didnt think about weight. I have no idea if a boobie tank fits, I know I will never need 2 88's, and I have a 68, so a boobie made sense - complete the family.

#4 PREDATOR 47

PREDATOR 47

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,849 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 09:19 PM

read your edit, sell the Java. it's further along in it's lifespan and the Empire tank will last you much longer. I believe tanks are rated to last 15 years and the Java is soon-to-be 11.

#5 chadsan

chadsan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 09:24 PM

read your edit, sell the Java. it's further along in it's lifespan and the Empire tank will last you much longer. I believe tanks are rated to last 15 years and the Java is soon-to-be 11.

How do you read Edit's?

#6 PREDATOR 47

PREDATOR 47

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,849 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 09:27 PM

You edited the original post and I simply read the changes you put into the post. Putting in the birth date of the Java tank really made the decision much easier, considering the java is nearing the end of its lifespan.

I meant to say I read your edit.

#7 chadsan

chadsan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 09:30 PM

You edited the original post and I simply read the changes you put into the post. Putting in the birth date of the Java tank really made the decision much easier, considering the java is nearing the end of its lifespan.

I meant to say I read your edit.

Sounds good, is there really a difference in reg performance ninja/empire? It will be on an axe if that makes a difference.

#8 PREDATOR 47

PREDATOR 47

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,849 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 09:36 PM

Well, a lot actually. The Ninja regs have pretty much eliminated reg shoot down with their quick recharge times, have adjustable output pressures, and are user serviceable. I would put the Ninja reg on your Empire tank, and put the reg on the Empire tank onto the Java. How-to video right here:

And being on the Axe doesn't change a whole lot.

#9 chadsan

chadsan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 09:48 PM

Well, a lot actually. The Ninja regs have pretty much eliminated reg shoot down with their quick recharge times, have adjustable output pressures, and are user serviceable. I would put the Ninja reg on your Empire tank, and put the reg on the Empire tank onto the Java. How-to video right here:

And being on the Axe doesn't change a whole lot.

Ha, you... I like you. This is the answer. W/ video provided, fucking professional.

#10 PREDATOR 47

PREDATOR 47

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,849 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 09:57 PM

I like me too.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users