• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#1 dragonwing7x@gmail.com

dragonwing7x@gmail.com

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 10:21 PM

im looking for a gun in this price range i want some tech pb solutions i already use a sp ion with ups i dont need a loader i use a halo ive already got a good tank im only lookin for gun solutions easy to maintain and wont give me shit tons of problems and ahots well dont put guns in sp ion price range or lower i dont want a gog extcy alrite ive got an ion with some upps basically ive got a extcy already please help me find a good gun in this price range thats shoots great will buy or trade used markers in a good condition

current setup: 1 of 1 custom painted axe ninja 50/45 prophecy 1 nxe pack and jt proflex

Player of STL huSTLe             XTREME paintball park milstatd illinois home of total greif

#2 kingJurzy

kingJurzy

OFFICIAL TechPB's best member 2012

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,054 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 10:34 PM

used or new get an Axe or a used Bob Long Vice

#3 Nokified

Nokified

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 116 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 02:18 AM

^^^
Check out bst section of the forums too.

#4 dertydood

dertydood

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 587 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 03:09 AM

I would suggest a used ego. Very little can go wrong with a well maintaned ego, mostly because there isn't a lot to maintain on them.
Swap my Ego 11 parts! OG green for white, black, silver etc.... http://www.techpb.co...1

My feedback- http://www.techpb.co...howtopic=217960-

#5 dragonwing7x@gmail.com

dragonwing7x@gmail.com

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 06:15 PM

i sort of dont want to buy used i will if the gun is in spectacular condition but other than that so ya i was kinda leaning towards an etek 4 or the etha

current setup: 1 of 1 custom painted axe ninja 50/45 prophecy 1 nxe pack and jt proflex

Player of STL huSTLe             XTREME paintball park milstatd illinois home of total greif

#6 paintballguy2255

paintballguy2255

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,027 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 06:19 PM

i sort of dont want to buy used i will if the gun is in spectacular condition but other than that so ya i was kinda leaning towards an etek 4 or the etha

It seems as though the Macdev Drone DX has been a popular gun choice lately,but I have no experience with it.

#7 kingJurzy

kingJurzy

OFFICIAL TechPB's best member 2012

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,054 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 06:55 PM

Axe

#8 A&MBaller

A&MBaller

Sloths are the best animals evar

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,512 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 08:43 PM

Axe

#9 ZzBrutality

ZzBrutality

Better than the best

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 07:02 AM

I'd go axe

#10 XxJellyFilledxX

XxJellyFilledxX

Lead Farmer.

• Chat Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,337 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 07:06 AM

vice. light as a feather, efficent, smooth.

"You can't break a man the way you break a dog or a horse. The harder you beat a man, the taller he stands. To break a man's will, to break his spirit, you have to break his mind."

#11 dragonwing7x@gmail.com

dragonwing7x@gmail.com

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 05:31 PM

what about etek 4

#12 Tick

Tick

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,197 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 06:35 PM

That would be the worst decision of your life.

PayPal Verified | Over 300 + eBay transactions| 10/0/0

#13 dragonwing7x@gmail.com

dragonwing7x@gmail.com

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 10:06 PM

why personally i like the etek 4 ive shot them at my field and i dont see why people say there as loud as cannons i use an ion yes the etek 4 is louder than it but not by much and they are accurate guns

#14 GuyWithAQuestion

GuyWithAQuestion

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 819 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 11:39 PM

http://www.techpb.co...howtopic=152223 and to stay OT, I really liked my axe.

#15 Klub

Klub

i haz a pickle

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,844 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 02:45 AM

All guns have the same accuracy ;)
Vice or marks are awesome guns, eteks aren't bad, but there is better

#16 XxJellyFilledxX

XxJellyFilledxX

Lead Farmer.

• Chat Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,337 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 08:56 AM

essentially passing up a vice is like passing up a g6r.

*Flame shiled*

(((On)))

"You can't break a man the way you break a dog or a horse. The harder you beat a man, the taller he stands. To break a man's will, to break his spirit, you have to break his mind."

#17 LegionPB

LegionPB

1st Place Verbandsliga!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 323 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 01:16 PM

That would be the worst decision of your life.

Silly troll.

The Etek 4 is an awesome marker and so is the Axe. Basically at that price range there are a crap ton of guns to choose from. If your heart is set on the Etek 4 go and get it, however try test shooting the AXE, Reflex Rail & Macdev Drone. To not test fire all markers wouldn't be helping you but hurting you in the long run. For a backup/lender marker I choose the Etek 3 because it is durable and easy to maintain. The other marker I was deciding between was the Axe and the ONLY reason I didn't choose that was its programing ability (before shockwave) and how it felt in my hands. The AXE was most definitely the smoother shot. However, I am more than happy with how my Etek has performed and everyone I lend it out to loves it as well.

Kaiserslautern Legion -Captain- All American Team Ballin in Germany! (Members from the U.S. Air Force, U.S. Army, and the DoD)
Sponsored by: DXS, Oringmonkey, MAXS, HK Army
-DPL: Deutschland Paintball League & European Millenium Series-
Luxe Mob! (Reverse Poison Luxe 2.0 & Dust Black/Gloss Black 1.0 w/ ALL 2.0 Up's)
If You Haven't Already Please Like My Teams Facebook Page! http://www.facebook....tballKL?fref=ts

#18 dragonwing7x@gmail.com

dragonwing7x@gmail.com

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 06:22 PM

i narrowed it down after shooting all markers listed its between the vice nd etek4

#19 get.lit.up!

get.lit.up!

200lb of unpredictable coming to hunt ya ;)

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,394 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 09:51 PM

It seems like OP has mind his/her mind up with the etek4, go nuts!

But in all honesty try the axe and if you like the etek more then go for the etek. However if you like the axe then do as everyone says and go axe
gnUDL.png
See my about me for useful things like feedback!

#20 push

push

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 11:17 AM

Seems like you like the hand cannon lol. My vote would have been axe and save the other money for paint or other goodies.

#21 willy704

willy704

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 123 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 09:37 PM

Used Bob Long Vice. Def.
MARQ OWNERS ARE A SUPERIOR RACE

Posted Image

#22 Max00686

Max00686

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 08:26 PM

Planet Eclipse came out with a great marker a year ago called the Etha. It can be used for speedball and woodsball, and you can buy an EMC kit for like 75$ that makes it look tactical, and makes it easier to mounht flashlkights, scopes, etc onto it. The Etha alone is 350 or 395 and comes with parts used on geo's, and a hard case

#23 Orange Chicken

Orange Chicken

TechPB's Most Annoying member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,509 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 11:01 PM

MacDev Drone DX, DP Fusion FX, Alien Independence, or Empire Axe. I personally have used all of these to some degree, save for the Alien Invasion, but it seems rather good. I loved my brother's MacDev Drone DX, and have been using his Axe for some time now. Both are excellent shooters. Probably the best in that price range for $500, all you have to decide is whether or not you want an inline poppit or a spool-valve marker.

OrangeChicken_zpsbeae94b0.jpg?t=13691803

#24 dragonwing7x@gmail.com

dragonwing7x@gmail.com

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 05:38 PM

ok guys i went to my pro shop and was gonna buy the etha but the shop was out so instead i went with a dangerous power g5 it shoots amazing i love it so much better than my ion for sure if u get a chance to use one try it ull love it easy to program modes and stuff to has semi psp 3 shot nxl full auto and millenium and it goes capped from 10 bps to about 25

#25 willy704

willy704

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 123 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 08:40 PM

Whatever you do, buy used.

Edited by willy704, 28 January 2013 - 08:41 PM.

MARQ OWNERS ARE A SUPERIOR RACE

Posted Image

#26 dertydood

dertydood

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 587 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 02:36 PM

ok guys i went to my pro shop and was gonna buy the etha but the shop was out so instead i went with a dangerous power g5 it shoots amazing i love it so much better than my ion for sure if u get a chance to use one try it ull love it easy to program modes and stuff to has semi psp 3 shot nxl full auto and millenium and it goes capped from 10 bps to about 25

I'm glad that you like it. the g5 seems pretty bad-ass.:)

It doesn't matter what other people think about your gear as long as you like it.
Swap my Ego 11 parts! OG green for white, black, silver etc.... http://www.techpb.co...1

My feedback- http://www.techpb.co...howtopic=217960-

#27 dragonwing7x@gmail.com

dragonwing7x@gmail.com

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 09:26 PM

i like my gear alot g5s are badass my serial number is 10 i got the tenth one made off assembly linewonder whos first

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users