1 reply to this topic

#1 mustangs

mustangs

"Everyone has a plan, until they get hit in the face"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,176 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 06:06 PM

Thinking of picking up some new paintball pants sometime this summer. The pants and jersey I have now are great but need some new ones to go with the a techpb scenario jersey ill get at some point. Don't want to spend more than 90 in which the empire pants are going for 70 right now. What are some good pants? Looking for something not too light or too heavy so it's good for winter and summer with good protection

#2 BurningPlaydoh

BurningPlaydoh

Blow-dough'ed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,807 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 09:35 PM

Thinking of picking up some new paintball pants sometime this summer. The pants and jersey I have now are great but need some new ones to go with the a techpb scenario jersey ill get at some point. Don't want to spend more than 90 in which the empire pants are going for 70 right now. What are some good pants? Looking for something not too light or too heavy so it's good for winter and summer with good protection

If you can get the 2011 LTD's in your size for that price for sure pick them up. I used to own a pair of the standard 2011's and loved them, and the LTD's several people at my field have are even nicer (more padding, sturdier construction). Also, there have AMAZING venting compared to the Valken pants I had before, those sucked. The venting isn't something that would let dirt or snow through either though so its great in that regard too.

I have the 2012 TW's now (sold my old pair to a friend) and theyre on par with the 2011 LTD's. Just little things like the direction the pockets open and the pattern the padding is sewed in are different for the most part.

Edited by BurningPlaydoh, 09 January 2013 - 09:38 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users