• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Zakariya Mahmod

Zakariya Mahmod

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 23 March 2009 - 08:45 PM

Hey I just got a Tippmann 98 Custom with a 9 oz CO2 Tank and I'm wondering how long the tank would last in 1 game? Like if I would just use a hopper full of paintballs, how long would that last. Would it take me 2 hopper full of paintballs? :huh:

#2 invertfan12345

invertfan12345

^^^^^THATS YOU^^^^^^

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 922 posts

Posted 23 March 2009 - 08:52 PM

dude rely u can get a steely hpa tank for 30 bucks bout anywhere ans and AV...and the 9 oz will last u like a hopper and a half maybe tops i think but my friend says it will last 2 hoppers but jus get the hpa tank cause it is cheap and u can keep it and use it for any gun in the future

Check Out Laburton's Sig Making In The Off-Topic Chatter
My Setup...Dye C7 Pants And Jersey. Smart Parts Vibe. Upgraded Tlock Feedneck. Yellow Empire Events. Guerilla Air 68/45. Mantis Gear 5+4.

#3 xcinimodx

xcinimodx

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 233 posts

Posted 23 March 2009 - 08:55 PM

here's a steely.

http://www.paintball...48psialair.html
An X-Teammate of my once did salvia before some rec play and he said the X turned into a huge teddy bear and the players on the other team were unicorns.

sig by laburton.
help laburton become a mod here> http://www.techpb.co...showtopic=20741

#4 1994dude4444

1994dude4444

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 258 posts

Posted 23 March 2009 - 09:06 PM

it will probably last you 2 hoppers or a little less, ye but as everyone else is saying get hpa, but personally i would save up to get a carbon fiber tank i got a steelie and i wish now that i should've just got a carbon fiber.
The signature in this location has been removed due to FORUM RULES VIOLATIONS. Please check this link : FORUM RULES AND REGS and feel free to repost your signature according to the guidelines set by this forum.

Todd's Gearbag Referral Link

#5 pmiboyz

pmiboyz

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,482 posts

Posted 23 March 2009 - 09:27 PM

probably about 1-2 hoppers. But for 40$+ you can get a nice hpa tank. It will save you money and your gun.

#6 lavalettenj

lavalettenj

Super Elite Senior Master Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 683 posts

Posted 23 March 2009 - 09:29 PM

My friend has one of those, and they do not last long at all. Unless you are very weak, either get a bigger co2 tank or get a HPA tank, because HPA tanks are getting very cheap these days.

You could get the one that xcinimodx recommended.

Edited by lavalettenj, 23 March 2009 - 09:30 PM.

#7 Zakariya Mahmod

Zakariya Mahmod

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 24 March 2009 - 06:34 PM

Okay, thanks man. I'm going to look into that HPA tank. I was already planning to get it actually but I don't have any money right now but that'll be the first thing I'll buy if I get enough money. Thanks.

#8 expert

expert

• Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts

Posted 25 March 2009 - 03:30 PM

i used to use a 9oz back in like 1998 i got around 300 shots

#9 yousername

yousername

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 27 March 2009 - 01:32 AM

lol not exactly sure, but my 9oz last more than 2 hoppers full, i think it last me about 3 or 4..

#10 wgp2002

wgp2002

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,413 posts

Posted 27 March 2009 - 01:37 AM

a 9 oz on a stock tippy 98 should go 2-300 shots depending on temperature and how good of a fill.
The lesson here is love your gun dont give a shit about what people say about it.. if it fits you keep it if not move on. I get enough crap from kids who think autocockers are shit when most have never shot one. Every angel I ever shot was smooth but they were out of my range so i went with an autococker instead. Now I have a couple and they are my babies. Love the sport Love your gun whatever it may be and Love yourself .. maybe not in that order. CockerOwnerClub

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users