• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 PaintballNewbie

PaintballNewbie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 167 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 01:08 AM

Im looking for a decent loader for how fast i will be shooting. Which i wont be shooting that fast lol cus i dont wanna waste a tons of paintballs. So i just want one that will be good for my speed. So i was wondering if empire overdrive is a good loader. If anyone know please help me. Thanks :)

#2 andrewthewookie

andrewthewookie

Shaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarks :(

• Chat Coordinator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,863 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 01:14 AM

It's a decent agitator, and it's sound activated so it doesn't run all the time. It would be my agitating loader of choice when I use them, but I can't find them any more (didn't really look that hard though). What's the price they're going for now?

RebelSignaturejedicode-1.jpg
Hybrid SFT • 09 Impulse • HB REV-i • Macroless Mech Ion
Rotor • Grillz • PE 70/45 • Feedback - 23/0/0

Fear is the mind-killer

#3 Orange Chicken

Orange Chicken

TechPB's Most Annoying member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,589 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 01:14 AM

It's a meh loader, but I would just hop up to a Halo or even just go all the way and get a superloader. You could get a used superloader for a relatively low price honestly. If you get further into the game, you're going to just buy more loaders to keep up with your game, and the resale value of your cheaper loaders are close to nothing.

OrangeChicken_zpsbeae94b0.jpg?t=13691803

#4 PaintballNewbie

PaintballNewbie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 167 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 01:35 AM

It's a decent agitator, and it's sound activated so it doesn't run all the time. It would be my agitating loader of choice when I use them, but I can't find them any more (didn't really look that hard though). What's the price they're going for now?

I found it on ansgear.com if you're interested you can check it out there :)

#5 PREDATOR 47

PREDATOR 47

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,018 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 12:54 PM

A buddy of mine uses the Extreme Rage version on his SP1 and he likes it, i's not a bad loader for the price if you don't plan on shooting a whole lot.

#6 PaintballNewbie

PaintballNewbie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 167 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 03:09 PM

A buddy of mine uses the Extreme Rage version on his SP1 and he likes it, i's not a bad loader for the price if you don't plan on shooting a whole lot.

I have seen bad reviews for it like it runs none stop and its really loud and that kind of stuff. I will prob just save up for a invert too

#7 andy u

andy u

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 03:14 PM

i have a friend that uses it and it seems to work good on his tm7
Setup: GOG enVy, empire halo too, V-force grillz, ninja 68/4500

#8 paintballguy2255

paintballguy2255

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,027 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 11:08 PM

I have seen bad reviews for it like it runs none stop and its really loud and that kind of stuff. I will prob just save up for a invert too

Some of the other models run all the time,but the sound activated ones don't.While in the long run it would probably be better for you to just save up and get an Invert too,it doesn't seem that bad.
Wookie:
http://www.ansgear.c...drivedblack.htm

Edited by paintballguy2255, 14 January 2013 - 11:09 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users