• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 ROCStar

ROCStar

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 07:15 PM

Big news has coming out of East Dundee, IL this past week. The well known paintball personalities Skeletor and the Akimbo Assassin will be calling Paintball Explosion their home for the 2013 season.

I know us here at SaintS Scenario Paintball are thrilled to be sharing a home with not only two of paintballs most captivating personalities but two true ambassadors of the sport. Both players lead by example playing and promoting paintball with integrity and class.

Paintball Explosion- Big things in 2013!

Posted Image
Skeletor's Story

We are excited to announce that we have signed TheSkeletor262 as a sponsored Paintball Explosion representative! Skel etor is one of the most well known personalities & best ambassadors of the sport of Paintball and we are proud to be working to work him. Be sure to look for Skel etor on tour this year with our good friend Blue from Blues Crew.....show them both some love by "liking" their page!

Posted Image
Akimbo's Story

Our Friend Midnight Angel aka Akimbo Assassin has just become a Paintball Explosion Sponsored player!!! Look for him at the Tippmann Sports or Paintball Explosion tent during the next Scenario you attend. 2013 will be an amazing year!!!

Edited by andrewthewookie, 14 January 2013 - 02:42 AM.

#2 MZinCamo

MZinCamo

OG

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,962 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 05:04 PM

Proud to call Paintball Explosion my home and my sponsor!

Love ya!

#3 ROCStar

ROCStar

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 10:29 PM

Greatest home a paintballer could ask for!

#4 TooTallNiCo

TooTallNiCo

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,574 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 11:14 PM

I can't believe how much Paintball Explosion has done for the sport in the almost two years they've been open. TJ and Romeo made a great move bringing in these two guys!!

Member of the Brew City Bomb Squad
Check us out here at Brew City Bomb Squad Paintball
Veteran of Living Legends V, VI

CPX Legion: My Name is Legion, For We Are Many..

#5 Ryan O

Ryan O

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 01:36 PM

Amazing guys, amazing field with amazing owners. Get yourself out to Paintball Explosion in 2013 so 10 years from now you can say you were there.
Captain at: SaintS Scenario Paintball - Chicago style paintball since '94
Partnered with:

Paintball Explosion --- Valken Sports
Killjoy Industries --- Flurry Industries

#6 Irish725

Irish725

Master Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,911 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 01:42 PM

Not going to lie, I hadn't experienced PBE for myself as I was away, but the change from the World at War game in early 2012, to the CvZ 2 game in October has made this field a phenomenal place. I cannot wait to get a chance to take to these fields with my team, and it's always nice to see such awesome paintball personalities rocking a local midwest field. Good job PBExplosion!

Edited by Irish725, 15 January 2013 - 01:43 PM.

IrishBanner2_zps537819c4.png

Veteran of Living Legends V and VI...looking forward to LL VII! 

#7 Gyvanth

Gyvanth

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 08:31 AM

I got the chance to play against Skeletor at last fall's West Point Combat Classic, and he was an amazing guy. I've never met someone more enthusiastic about the sport, its great to see someone who truly enjoys game.

#8 Ryan O

Ryan O

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 12:03 AM

You can now add A Train and Ms. Sarah B to the list as well! Bigger and better things keep happening at Paintball Explosion this year!

Posted Image

A Train, Ms. Sarah B's Story

A Train
, Ms. SarahB and the rest of the crew are now Paintball Explosion partners!!! This is going to be a great year!!! We are very excited to have you!!!

Captain at: SaintS Scenario Paintball - Chicago style paintball since '94
Partnered with:

Paintball Explosion --- Valken Sports
Killjoy Industries --- Flurry Industries

#9 Sword-of-Gedeon

Sword-of-Gedeon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 04:35 PM

A little bit of offtop, but hey... the World at War poster's main photo was taken from one of the paintball websites from Moldova without any permission and no one ever asked anything about it. I personally know the guy who's on the photo and it was taken when Tippmans were still popular here (approximately 2006-2007).

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users