• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Newballer

Newballer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 42 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 12:18 AM

I just sold a phone recently and the buyer paid tgrought pay pal I added shipping cost on the.invoice and I got an email it was paid but the money isnt in my acount it says I need to give pay pal the confirmation number or tracking number how to I give that to pay pal and how else can I get my money

#2 TK-421

TK-421

Me So Horny! :D

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,917 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 12:30 AM

It's a scam, do absolutely nothing. Paypal never does this. If you check the e-mail that sent it, it says something like paypal.us, or paypal.us.org, or something like that. Basically what would happen, is you'd ship the item, give them the tracking number, and paypal would go "What money? We never sent you an e-mail saying to ship it first before we'd release the money." Just report the buyer to paypal as fraudulent and re-list the item. Whatever you do, don't send the item though, it's a scam that I've seen before, and you'll never get your money no matter what you do. Just find a different buyer.

#3 andrewthewookie

andrewthewookie

Shaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarks :(

• Chat Coordinator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,000 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 06:07 PM

If you ever get an email like that, always check the actual source, like going to PayPal. Never click links in the email, but go to PayPal on your own to verify the state of your account.

RebelSignaturejedicode-1.jpg
Hybrid SFT 09 Impulse HB REV-i Macroless Mech Ion
Rotor Grillz PE 70/45 Feedback - 23/0/0

Closer & Angel A1 F/S/T

#4 Newballer

Newballer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 42 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 07:06 PM

too late I sent it im screwed ahhh makes me mad wut r other ways buyers can pay u without pay pal and without them writing checks

#5 OEFVeteran

OEFVeteran

TechPB's Resident Angry Veteran

• Retired Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,031 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 07:12 PM

PayPal, in y experience, will never hold funds... I usually get two emails with a PayPal transaction... One saying a payment has been generated, and one saying the money is in my PayPal account... Same for transfers to my bank account... I gt an email saying I am withdrawing funds, then an email saying the transaction was complete...

PayPal only cares about shipped items when a discrepancy report is filed... Thats when they will ask for tracking numbers and such... Your best bet is to contact PayPal and the carrier you shipped though.... You may still be able to retract the item, or stop delivery... If not, call the police department in the town you sent the item to and give them all the info you have on the buyer
Shocktech Aftershock SFL team cocker, serial number 1
Mini Orracle pump, Eclipse internals, Sanchez Machine pump kit and grip frame
Mossberg 500 ZMB

OSG Paintball biggest and best field in NH... show them some love

"I wish I had 2000 feet. So i could shove 500 of them up each of your asses!!!!" Red Foreman

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users