NBTIppy

Sterling

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,479 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 11:43 PM

Pulled this from Empire's Facebook

Posted Image

I honestly think PE dropped them. I would have long ago. Wouldn't want a team using my markers to be getting stomped all the time.

#2 TechPB-Mike

TechPB-Mike

TechPB to the FRONT!!!

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,496 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 11:04 AM

Vicious is an awesome team, it's a good pickup for Empire

Good luck in 2013!!

#3 Rotozip2

Rotozip2

BRO do you even autococker?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,432 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 11:25 AM

NOOOOOO!!! Not the vicious edition egos and geos!!!!!!! Posted Image

Edited by Rotozip2, 15 January 2013 - 11:25 AM.

I never get wipers, blood is hard to wipe off.

Do it with style ~ Total Grief

I like autocockers and autococker accessories.

#4 Panda Man

Panda Man

Master Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,315 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 11:25 AM

lol holy cow, another team consumed by the Swarm.

#5 Schuppert3

Schuppert3

Respect the BBN

• TechPB Players Club
  • 9,013 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 12:06 PM

No PE didn't drop them. So rumors swirl about Empires new high end. Dynasty has a contract with PE that they cant leave. They leave empire. Empire is telling its teams either they shoot the high end or you leave cause there going to promote there high end. Empire coughed up more cash than PE so there you have it. I said this was going to happen when dynasty left PE. No way Empires gonna have a high end and not have all there teams shooting it. Were talking about Empire here.

Jack Wood himself commented on PBN and said "very sad to see vicious leave". PE didn't drop them Empire made them leave.

Edited by Schuppert3, 15 January 2013 - 12:08 PM.

yea I kept seeing banner ads for asianbeaver.com until I cleared my cache

Feedback +5/-0
Mod App

#6 !bob

!bob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 91 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 12:15 PM

It would be cool to see some splash axes.
Posted Image

#7 The Knife Crazy

The Knife Crazy

Spray and Pray Extraordinaire

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 467 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 12:51 PM

If they made a vicious annoed axe it would probably be my next marker, i just love the colors and designs they have :)

If You're Not in the Front, You're Doing it Wrong

Current Setup:
Empire Axe in Gun Metal Grey with Matching Freak Barrel Kit
Dye Rotor
Ninja 50/4500

#8 PaintballWill

PaintballWill

Team Coco

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,815 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 08:16 PM

If they made a vicious annoed axe it would probably be my next marker, i just love the colors and designs they have Posted Image

im gonna have to see a sick vaxe milling. vaxe, nope doesnt work

#9 EmpirePB

EmpirePB

Here. Wipe my balls off your face.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,149 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 10:07 PM

pretty excited to see vicious axes!

Member of Hooligans D4 Team

#10 unfated33

unfated33

Punk Engineer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 991 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 10:15 PM

If they made a vicious annoed axe it would probably be my next marker, i just love the colors and designs they have Posted Image

im gonna have to see a sick vaxe milling. vaxe, nope doesnt work

What did they use before? vego's or vgeo's?
Happiness... is a warm mechanical marker

Mechanical Marker Fan: Azodin Kaos-D / Tippmann Crossover

#11 bigx

bigx

Good? Bad? Im the guy with the gun.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,814 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 10:44 PM

They should rename every team to Empire 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8 and so on and so on.

Bastards are getting a Monopoly on the market.

"I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood. You tell the angels in heaven you never seen evil so singularly personified as you did in the face of the man who killed you."

http://www.techpb.co...1 :Feedback 17/0/

#12 madsnipes

madsnipes

CARNAGE 3!!!!!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,053 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 11:12 PM

at least this means that the vanquish is coming soon

#13 Demon

Demon

Master Tech

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,087 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 12:22 AM

i talked with vicious's general manager today at the store, as it says in the pic they will be shooting VICIOUS AXES for 2013.

Mad Cow Paintball referee and tech
UNL Husker Paintball
"Let's play a game of go fuck yourself, you first..."

My Feedback

#14 Schuppert3

Schuppert3

Respect the BBN

• TechPB Players Club
  • 9,013 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 12:56 AM

Ah not really. You got infamous and now Vicious. I guess you could count XSV they wear JT but JT is made by Kee so same shit. Other than that there is no other full head to toe empire sponsor.

i talked with vicious's general manager today at the store, as it says in the pic they will be shooting VICIOUS AXES for 2013.

Empire has not said a word about the new gun. Nothing nobody knows shit. DO you really think they will put out a poster saying they will be shooting whatever the new gun is? Hell no but when this thing does come out you cant really think Empires not gonna make them shoot it. If its a high end that would be like marketing suicide.

Feedback +5/-0
Mod App

#15 Demon

Demon

Master Tech

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,087 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 12:56 AM

i'm glad they are using the super freaks instead of the CP kits. the vicious CP kits didn't look good at all and the smallest bore was .684 largest was .694 i don't like the switch from ninja soo much, but that's just kind of a all or nothing deal with them going primary. i'm going to show them my foregrip extender and see what they think, but i doubt empire will want them using them.

Empire has not said a word about the new gun. Nothing nobody knows shit. DO you really think they will put out a poster saying they will be shooting whatever the new gun is? Hell no but when this thing does come out you cant really think Empires not gonna make them shoot it. If its a high end that would be like marketing suicide.

i didn't say anything about the vanquish, i talked with jake topping directly, they are shooting axes, not all sponsors force you right away to buy their newest stuff, look at PE vicious was shooting all ego's with one or two shooting geo 2.1's when the geo 3 came out they all tried it and some switched some didn't.and unless they have the vanquish ready to go they will not be shooting it atleast early 2013 because they are all signing contracts NOW not when it comes out.

as of RIGHT NOW vicious is shooting limited edition vicious axes. that is a fact. anything else you want to speculate about the vanquish which may or may not even come out is all rumors and crap, and this is the news thread and the vanquish is not in this news post.

you sir are making assumptions and talking out of your ass and i don't appreciate you jumping on me for something i didn't say and only confirming what HAS BEEN RELEASED.

as long as they are shooting empire they really don't care too much.

Edited by Demon, 16 January 2013 - 01:01 AM.

Mad Cow Paintball referee and tech
UNL Husker Paintball
"Let's play a game of go fuck yourself, you first..."

My Feedback

#16 TECHDP=)

TECHDP=)

I'm never online anymore.

• Players Club
  • 8,876 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 01:12 AM

Disappointed.
They just got Viscious geo3s too.
Oh well.

#17 Schuppert3

Schuppert3

Respect the BBN

• TechPB Players Club
  • 9,013 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 12:13 PM

i'm glad they are using the super freaks instead of the CP kits. the vicious CP kits didn't look good at all and the smallest bore was .684 largest was .694 i don't like the switch from ninja soo much, but that's just kind of a all or nothing deal with them going primary. i'm going to show them my foregrip extender and see what they think, but i doubt empire will want them using them.

i didn't say anything about the vanquish, i talked with jake topping directly, they are shooting axes, not all sponsors force you right away to buy their newest stuff, look at PE vicious was shooting all ego's with one or two shooting geo 2.1's when the geo 3 came out they all tried it and some switched some didn't.and unless they have the vanquish ready to go they will not be shooting it atleast early 2013 because they are all signing contracts NOW not when it comes out.

as of RIGHT NOW vicious is shooting limited edition vicious axes. that is a fact. anything else you want to speculate about the vanquish which may or may not even come out is all rumors and crap, and this is the news thread and the vanquish is not in this news post.

you sir are making assumptions and talking out of your ass and i don't appreciate you jumping on me for something i didn't say and only confirming what HAS BEEN RELEASED.

as long as they are shooting empire they really don't care too much.

Yeah I was assuming you understood I meant when the new empire gun comes out. I was not jumping on you was just stating common sense. The ego and geo argument does not apply. Both those guns are the same price. The axe is $400 and this new gun if it is a highend will no doubt he $1000 plus. No way empire would allow any of its teams to shoot axes when that comes out. As far as Jake again nobody has said shit about this gun. You could be his bestfriend but if your sponsor tells you not to say anything you don't say anything. Infamous has already been snapped testing this gun. No doubt vicious will too now.

Chill buddy I wasn't jumping on you and I was not talking out of my ass. Im saying the same thing I said when dynasty left. Its because this new gun.

Feedback +5/-0
Mod App

#18 SOUP

SOUP

Uber Member

• Members
  • 7,668 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 12:18 PM

Vicious axe
Vicious vanquish
Vicious impulse

please and thank you.

Edited by SOUP, 16 January 2013 - 12:18 PM.

"Silence is a plus, violence is a must"-Tupac

---Indiana Baller---

#19 lovebunny

lovebunny

Master Member

• Retired Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,163 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 08:29 PM

who cares what kinda gear the teams are using... its the things they do on the field i like to see..
┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐
Muppet King!
CCM 6.5 FST Rendition Alias and other goodies FST
Feedback

#20 Nolan Clemons

Nolan Clemons

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 639 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 09:13 PM

Posted Image

I honestly think PE dropped them. I would have long ago. Wouldn't want a team using my markers to be getting stomped all the time.

so dye should have dropped CEP long ago, right? Paintball is a business, whoever coughs up the dollar bills gets to dress the "athletes" in their brand from head to toe. Good pick up for Empire, they have a huge following. sucks for PE, the vego / vgeo were cash cows. I thought they looked like poop, but most people liked them.
Get dunked, nooblord.

#21 MZinCamo

MZinCamo

OG

• Members
  • 8,962 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 10:18 PM

Vicious doesn't get stomped all the time...

And PE didn't drop them. They dropped PE.

#22 !bob

!bob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 91 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 01:49 PM

its what happens when you make great products. and it makes everyone else sep up which is cool
Posted Image

#23 andrewthewookie

andrewthewookie

Shaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarks :(

• Chat Coordinator
  • 21,872 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 02:17 PM

No one is going to have to "step up" to Empire, Empire is finally catching up with everyone else.

RebelSignaturejedicode-1.jpg
Hybrid SFT • 09 Impulse • HB REV-i • Macroless Mech Ion
Rotor • Grillz • PE 70/45 • Feedback - 23/0/0

Fear is the mind-killer

#24 Hebiki

Hebiki

Elite Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,220 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 02:48 PM

VEgo does sound better than VAxe. B)

VVanquish just sounds like you're stuttering. :P

Posted Image
Professional Web & Graphic Designer | Web Development

Converting your ideas into a graphic reality and giving it a web presence - Contact me | Facebook.com/HebikiDesignWorks

#25 BRUTE

BRUTE

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 185 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 06:47 PM

You try going from D1 to pro...you would get killed your first few years too. Its a HUGE skill level jump. So vicious will end up getting better as they play pro so PE did not drop them because they were not winning that is bullshit.
#63 on the roster #1 in your heart!!

#26 jsg_nado

jsg_nado

I'm a bird motha f**ka I'm a bird

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 239 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 11:22 AM

IKR, Vicious is a pretty good team haha. They had some pretty good upsets this year. Looking forward to seeing them play this year, even though I don't think them dropping pe was good for the franchise.
GoGo 13 Proudly Sponsored by PaintballGateway, KM, AlmostFamous, APX, Thump Barrels and Camp Pendleton Paintball
Marq7 For Sale
01010000 01100001 01101001 01101110 01110100 01100010 01100001 01101100 01101100 Not a programmer? Oh. Never mind.

#27 LV Backpacker

LV Backpacker

Master Member

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,402 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 12:03 PM

Professional paintball is a business and switching to Empire likely made the most business sense, they were already sponsored by empire, and all this did was change what gun they were going to use. While its sad to see the end of Vicious Egos and Geos, I already own my Vicious Geo 3 so that doesn't effect me. The fact that Vicious has made a business change doesn't effect how I view the team. If you stop being a fan of Vicious because of this, then you weren't much of a fan anyways.

If you want to get sponsored, present yourself as a mature adult, not a four year old with a crayon.

Posted Image
Gearbag
Feedback

#28 NBTIppy

NBTIppy

Sterling

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,479 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 01:04 PM

How many times did they make it to Sunday last season? In terms of the paintball community, sure they are awesome players, 1000x better than I'll ever be. But as far as pro teams are concerned they haven't being doing overly fantastic. They started to look better as the season progressed last year but hopefully that continues for them.

#29 cybermaniac15

cybermaniac15

Elite Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,450 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 01:56 PM

You try going from D1 to pro...you would get killed your first few years too. Its a HUGE skill level jump. So vicious will end up getting better as they play pro so PE did not drop them because they were not winning that is bullshit.

This is true, they really should bring semi-pro back..

#30 Schuppert3

Schuppert3

Respect the BBN

• TechPB Players Club
  • 9,013 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 04:58 PM

Rumors say they are.

Feedback +5/-0
Mod App

#31 LV Backpacker

LV Backpacker

Master Member

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,402 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 06:33 PM

Rumors say they are.

If they bring semi-pro back, it, and the pro level should use a relegation system similar to the Millennium series and Premier League soccer. Still have the D1 winner move up to semi-pro, but then the top 2 or 3 teams in semi-pro replace the bottom 2 or 3 teams in the pro bracket. Not 100% sure how it works in the Millennium series, but I think it would be helpful for teams like Aftershock, Thunder, 187, and CEP so that their development into competitive pro teams isn't as painful as Vicious's was when they first went pro, and CEP's has been since they moved up.

Back to the Vicious sponsor switch, I really want an Axe Pro with this anno:
Posted Image

If you want to get sponsored, present yourself as a mature adult, not a four year old with a crayon.

Posted Image
Gearbag
Feedback

#32 Panda Man

Panda Man

Master Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,315 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 11:21 PM

LV I think either the PSP or NPPL did that way before. cause I remember when the Bushwhackers got canned, then Killbourne disappeared.

#33 Woodsninja

Woodsninja

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 10:29 PM

Limited edition Axe? Vaxe? That would be sweet, but what I want is a Viper. Yes... Red and black Sniper.....

#34 NPpballer

NPpballer

I'm Rick James, BITCH!

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,430 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 10:12 PM

Vicious will be in MN next weekend to scrimmage AAF. Hoping to get in on a few games. Maybe they'll be testing Vanquishes.

#35 asthmaticrhino

asthmaticrhino

Skyrockets in flight! Beeewwww

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,159 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 05:04 PM

Vicious axe
Vicious vanquish
Vicious impulse

please and thank you.

This

Protip. Buy a shovel. Dig and Pile REPEAT until desired effect is achieved. Builds upper body and character. Bitches love upper body and character.

#36 Dave1234

Dave1234

Redballs...its cocaine in a can

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 03:26 AM

Didnt they already release the vicious geo3s??

#37 nwerth1988

nwerth1988

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 156 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 01:00 PM

Posted Image

Ok, so go play at their level for a season and see if you do any better. Kind of an asshole thing to say, buddy.

#38 NBTIppy

NBTIppy

Sterling

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,479 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 02:33 PM

Ok, so go play at their level for a season and see if you do any better. Kind of an asshole thing to say, buddy.

I never claimed to be better than them, or good at paintball for that matter. "Buddy"

Also, cut the tough guy act, its a freaking forum not a grade school playground.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users