• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Vradicar

Vradicar

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 176 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 07:45 PM

So, I was debating on these or Grillz, local PB store was having issues getting them in, so I was like alright guess I should try Profits on. Tried em on and they were super comfy, and became a Christmas gift from parents.

Now what I didn't notice is that it covers my whole face, BUT when I talk I notice my chin becomes exposed, has anyone else had this issue? And may it just be best to try and sell em and get the Grillz instead?

#2 NoLimitsOnLife

NoLimitsOnLife

Patience is a Virtue, and my board is broken

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,388 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 07:54 PM

yes that's an issue with the profits. they are also difficult to breath in and hot during the summer. on the plus side they are the best looking mask and extremely comfortable.
Posted Image
Setup: System X NME LE, Dye Rotor, Guerrilla Air 88/4500 Myth G2
MARYLAND BALLERS FTW

#3 LegionPB

LegionPB

1st Place Verbandsliga!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 323 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 11:01 AM

Yes, sly profits are VERY hot and VERY heavy. Not to mention when you try and communicate in them you feel as if your eardrums are going to get blown out, the echo is horrible. Personally I don't like profits but I love Grills. Grills are lightweight and very comfortable and I've never had an issue with them fogging up (with their thermal lens, with their anti fog baked lens, yes). AS far as your chin being exposed when you open your mouth, that happens with basically every single mask. Profits I would say offer even more protection than Grills do. You shouldn't worry about getting shot in the chin anyway, if you are, you are doing it wrong.

Kaiserslautern Legion -Captain- All American Team Ballin in Germany! (Members from the U.S. Air Force, U.S. Army, and the DoD)
Sponsored by: DXS, Oringmonkey, MAXS, HK Army
-DPL: Deutschland Paintball League & European Millenium Series-
Luxe Mob! (Reverse Poison Luxe 2.0 & Dust Black/Gloss Black 1.0 w/ ALL 2.0 Up's)
If You Haven't Already Please Like My Teams Facebook Page! http://www.facebook....tballKL?fref=ts

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users