#601 TK-421

TK-421

Me So Horny! :D

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,917 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 12:48 PM

I'm with Hero. Euro>Mopar

Posted Image

i am having a hard time typing this, my boner keeps getting in the way and my keyboard is covered in goopy stuff.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=OAnFFiXJQ4w

That is one sexy car, I love how it looks, how it sounds, and I bet it handles amazingly well.

#602 The_Economist

The_Economist

It's business time.

• BST Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,363 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 01:10 PM

The only thing I do not like about the Firebird above is the hood-mounted tach. It's not like there isn't room in the dash for a full set of gauges. GM makes me so dissappointed sometimes.

Edited by The_Economist, 24 April 2013 - 01:10 PM.

#603 TK-421

TK-421

• 25,917 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 01:12 PM

The only thing I do not like about the Firebird above is the hood-mounted tach. It's not like there isn't room in the dash for a full set of gauges. GM makes me so dissappointed sometimes.

Hood mounted tach? Gross! :blink: I bet that looks awful. All gauges need to be inside the car, not outside.

#604 Jawz

Jawz

Boss Ass Bitch

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,756 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 01:35 PM

meh
109.gif

#605 TheGuy

TheGuy

I like lamp

• Members
  • 13,792 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 02:40 PM

I would take a nissan gtr over any of the mopars posted in here already.

Japan > euro> ford/chevy > mopar
Feedback 7/0/0

Rest In Peace

Danijel "Borg" Jagodic

#606 OEFVeteran

OEFVeteran

TechPB's Resident Angry Veteran

• Retired Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,031 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 02:59 PM

I have a soft spot for mopar because the drag strip I used to work at was a mopar sponsored raceway. Mopars dominated everyone at that strip
Shocktech Aftershock SFL team cocker, serial number 1
Mini Orracle pump, Eclipse internals, Sanchez Machine pump kit and grip frame
Mossberg 500 ZMB

OSG Paintball biggest and best field in NH... show them some love

"I wish I had 2000 feet. So i could shove 500 of them up each of your asses!!!!" Red Foreman

#607 bassfisher

bassfisher

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,100 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 06:23 PM

First gen firebirds are pretty sweet, but for some reason I'm not a fan of the convertibles, in my opinion they scream "I'm a swinger".
Carolina Riot Scenario Team

#608 TK-421

TK-421

• 25,917 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 06:29 PM

I've never been a fan of convertibles, too easy to break into, not enough trunk space, and I just don't like the look of them. Plus, all of the sporty convertibles I can afford are small and cramped, so I can't easily install a racing seat, harness, and roll cage, without screwing with the aesthetics.

#609 HeroForADay

HeroForADay

• 8,821 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 07:29 PM

Oh man my neighbor just picked up this gorgeous 2 door M6 in black. That thing is so sexy, and the exhaust note is perfect. This whole legitimate work thing doesn't pay enough. Hahaha

#610 The_Economist

The_Economist

It's business time.

• BST Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,363 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 08:00 PM

All I want is a convertible. Once this whole babyseat thing goes away, I will be getting some kind of convertible. I miss putting the top down on the Miata so badly.

#611 OEFVeteran

OEFVeteran

• Retired Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,031 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 09:54 PM

As soon as I can afford it I am buying a mopar 350 short block with a six pack to build my heavy metal mudder around... its either going to he a 79 w150 dodge truck or a 1984 cj7 if I can find one...
Mossberg 500 ZMB

"I wish I had 2000 feet. So i could shove 500 of them up each of your asses!!!!" Red Foreman

#612 TinyBear

TinyBear

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 732 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 11:04 PM

Any one ever see the Monster Miatas. Little Mazda Mx5s with FORD small block 302 (5.0l) OHV engines thrown in them. Man if my 6' 240lbs could get in one I'd love to take one for a good boot.

But lately the car I really would like to own is a 92 Jag XJS with the 300hp 6.0l V12. the cars were never really great but I just like the lines and well it's a 6.0l V12. There not as common as the other sporty touring cars of the day and it is likely that it will leave you stranded at some point but they just seem cool to me, And they can actually be found very reasonably in decent kit. Love to find one sort out the bugs and just have some fun with it.

Edited by TinyBear, 25 April 2013 - 12:45 AM.

AGD 68 Automag, AGD RT ULE, Azodin KPII, Sheridan PGP 2k, Tiberius T8.1,Tippmann Pro/Carbine, Tippmann SL-68II

#613 TK-421

TK-421

• 25,917 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 11:12 PM

You should be able to fit in one. I know a guy who has to be 6' and 250 or so that drives one as a daily driver.

#614 SilentButDeadly

SilentButDeadly

I <3 old guns

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 325 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 11:29 PM

But lately the car I really would like to own is a 92 Jag XJS with the 300hp 6.0l V12. the cars were never really great but I just like the lines and well it's a 6.0l V12. There not as common as the other sporty touring cars of the day and it is likely that it will leave you stranded at some point but they just seem cool to me, And they can actually be found very reasonably in decent kit. Love to find one sort out the bugs and just have some fun with it.

I thought the downfall of those cars was that the engines were crap (unreliable)?
As seen on: PBreview IOG

#615 HeroForADay

HeroForADay

• 8,821 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 11:47 PM

I helped my friend drop an ls3 into a miata. Good times were had by baiting dudes in their shitty fat ass camaros who thought they were fast.

#616 TECHDP=)

TECHDP=)

I'm never online anymore.

• Players Club
  • 8,876 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 11:53 PM

Anyone ever drive a g35 coupe.
How do you like it.

#617 TinyBear

TinyBear

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 732 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 12:17 AM

I thought the downfall of those cars was that the engines were crap (unreliable)?

Well mostly the electronics were utter crap like most British made vehicles of that era. But quality control as a whole could be an issue. But these cars were introduced in the 70s so by the latter models (made up till 95 or 96 I think) it was not as unreliable as prior models

Still it's just one of those cars I always liked. And the sounds and feel of a big V12 is something I'd like to experiance. And well a car like that's not about sensibility it's about what speaks to ya.

Right now I own sensible transportation. A small 4 cyl pickup as I need some hauling ability and a mid sized well rounded bike I commute on when ever possible. Both the truck and especially the bike offer lots of fun but I miss the bonkers stuff I did or owned before a House Mortgage took all my play $$$$ away
AGD 68 Automag, AGD RT ULE, Azodin KPII, Sheridan PGP 2k, Tiberius T8.1,Tippmann Pro/Carbine, Tippmann SL-68II

#618 SilentButDeadly

SilentButDeadly

I <3 old guns

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 325 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 12:21 AM

Still it's just one of those cars I always liked. And the sounds and feel of a big V12 is something I'd like to experiance. And well a car like that's not about sensibility it's about what speaks to ya.

True that.

Let it be known that no vehicle I've ever liked was known to be "sensible." My current lineup includes a 1987 Pontiac Fiero and a 1976 Triumph TR7 :lol:

#619 The_Economist

The_Economist

It's business time.

• BST Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,363 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 12:39 AM

Holy shit an LS3 Miata might be my ultimate car. Except it can't hold a babyseat. :(

#620 TinyBear

TinyBear

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 732 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 12:44 AM

True that.

Let it be known that no vehicle I've ever liked was known to be "sensible." My current lineup includes a 1987 Pontiac Fiero and a 1976 Triumph TR7 :lol:

Lol yeah I see you have the same affliction for um what's the word "character filled" automobiles.

#621 TK-421

TK-421

• 25,917 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 12:54 AM

Holy shit an LS3 Miata might be my ultimate car. Except it can't hold a babyseat. :(

Exactly the reason why you get the wife a car that can hold a babysit, and make her drive the kid around. :P

Or you just get a Speed6, those have purpose built car seat anchor points on the back seat, to help secure to car seat even better.

#622 OEFVeteran

OEFVeteran

• Retired Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,031 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 04:03 AM

No matter what engine is in it, s miata is still is chick car...
Mossberg 500 ZMB

#623 TinyBear

TinyBear

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 732 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 07:23 AM

Maybe but then who cares. Chick car or not there well balanced little fun cars. Throw in a powerful V8 into the mix and it becomes even more fun (though less balanced). So why should the chicks have all the fun. My masculinity does not diminish by placing myself in a well set up little sports car especially one that's been repowered with a finely tuned V8 under the hood.

If ya think about back in the day car god Carroll Shelby did something very similar. When he took the little feminine if ya will AC Ace and stuffed FORDS small block 289 V8 were the British 4 pot once was. This became known as a Shelby Cobra witch later on got the 427 big block. No one calls them a chick car now.

Same thing happens in the bike world and I laugh. Most Harley guys have this stigmatism that the Sportster is just a chick bike not a real machine. But when in actual practice the so called chick bike 1200 sportiest can and do easily out run any of there big twin offerings (with the exception of the v-rods witch also are criticized by the Harley faithful).

If some one Makes a good machine at a good price and can perform at a level higher than many in its class. But some retard labels it as a chicks car, and guys simply won't drive it for that reason. Well then I guess the Gals really are the smarter sex. Myself I personally like good cars to hell with what others think.

#624 TK-421

TK-421

• 25,917 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 07:41 AM

Only guys not comfortable with themselves worry about if a car is considered a chick car. :P I drove a PT Cruiser around for 2 years, didn't hear me complaining that it's a chick car.

#625 HeroForADay

HeroForADay

• 8,821 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 09:17 AM

No matter what kind of lift you put on a jeep, it's still a piece of shit...

Yay me.

Ls3 miata was awesome. It was actually only a bit heavier, and the weight distribution only changed roughly 2%. It ended up being something like 51/49

Edited by HeroForADay, 25 April 2013 - 09:22 AM.

#626 The_Economist

The_Economist

It's business time.

• BST Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,363 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 09:39 AM

I don't think we will ever agree on cars.

#627 Jawz

Jawz

Boss Ass Bitch

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,756 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 12:13 PM

No matter what kind of lift you put on a jeep, it's still a piece of shit...

Yay me.

Ls3 miata was awesome. It was actually only a bit heavier, and the weight distribution only changed roughly 2%. It ended up being something like 51/49

109.gif

#628 cockerpunk

cockerpunk

All the Dudes

• 9,116 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 01:26 PM

yup, and they are riot to drive.

love me the chick cars.
The ultimate truth in paintball is that the interaction between the gun and the player is far and away the largest factor in accuracy, consistency, and reliability.

And yes, Gordon is the sexiest manifestation of "to the front."

#629 OEFVeteran

OEFVeteran

• Retired Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,031 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 02:30 PM

Friend of mines dad had a miata when we were kids... I never thoigh it was that fun to drive around in... had a blast in my uncles convertable buick (cant remeber what year or model), which was hiss first car.... and his 71 vette t top was uber fun to drive... if I ever do get something that isnt a truck or suv, its going to be a resrored classic car, ad to me, they have more soul and characrer then this low to the friund euro trash I see everywhere...

Ans ywar, regardless of lift, some jeeps do suck, some vehicles make by jeep dont deserve the bagde and seven slot gril... like the liberty, compas, patriot, the new trail hawk cherokee and even the neq wk2 grand cherokees... if fiat ruins the wrangler I am gonna cry...
Mossberg 500 ZMB

#630 Jawz

Jawz

Boss Ass Bitch

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,756 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 03:18 PM

Friend of mines dad had a miata when we were kids... I never thought it was that fun to drive around in... had a blast in my uncles convertible buick (can't remember what year or model), which was hiss first car.... and his 71 vette t top was uber fun to drive... if I ever do get something that isn't a truck or suv, its going to be a restored classic car, ad to me, they have more soul and character then this low to the ground euro trash I see everywhere...

Anyways, regardless of lift, some jeeps do suck, some vehicles make by jeep don't deserve the badge and seven slot grill... like the liberty, compass patriot, the new trail hawk cherokee and even the new wk2 grand cherokees... if fiat ruins the wrangler I am gonna cry...

Fixed, Jesus OEF if you were to argue with such spelling in youtube comments.... You'd have a bad time!
109.gif

#631 OEFVeteran

OEFVeteran

• Retired Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,031 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 03:33 PM

Smart phone on screen keyboards and fat fingers dont get along fish boy...
Mossberg 500 ZMB

#632 Jawz

Jawz

Boss Ass Bitch

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,756 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 04:20 PM

Smart phone on screen keyboards and fat fingers dont get along fish boy...

They do on a z10, ginger man
109.gif

#633 OEFVeteran

OEFVeteran

• Retired Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,031 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 04:29 PM

Yhe z10 is a blackberry. Anything android is better then a blackberry
Mossberg 500 ZMB

#634 Jawz

Jawz

Boss Ass Bitch

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,756 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 04:49 PM

The z10 is a blackberry. Anything android is better then a blackberry

No
109.gif

#635 OEFVeteran

OEFVeteran

• Retired Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,031 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 04:52 PM

Fish boy, i will ban you from the forums as well....
Mossberg 500 ZMB

#636 Jawz

Jawz

Boss Ass Bitch

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,756 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 04:56 PM

Fish boy, i will ban you from the forums as well....

For correcting you? not very fair but what eva
109.gif

#637 cockerpunk

cockerpunk

All the Dudes

• 9,116 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 06:15 PM

i love miatas, you can literally power-slide them through busy intersections without anyone knowing, much less the the cops. just perfect for hooning around and not getting into any trouble.
The ultimate truth in paintball is that the interaction between the gun and the player is far and away the largest factor in accuracy, consistency, and reliability.

#638 The_Economist

The_Economist

It's business time.

• BST Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,363 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 06:47 PM

I am shedding a tear in memory of my British Racing Green (with tan leather and tan top) '97 M-Edition. Oh to be twenty-seven again.

#639 cockerpunk

cockerpunk

All the Dudes

• 9,116 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 07:16 PM

unlike say my afternoon, where i passed a cop on the twisties, and then had to hide for 45 minutes in someones driveway, because i have a bright red porsche.

#640 OEFVeteran

OEFVeteran

• Retired Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,031 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 07:51 PM

I would never get in a car with you behind the wheel... Or trust you to drive anthing i owned
Mossberg 500 ZMB

#641 gibbeepbroxzor

gibbeepbroxzor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,347 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 08:01 PM

I saw two bright red Carrera's in a span of 15 minutes today xD

#642 The_Economist

The_Economist

It's business time.

• BST Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,363 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 08:56 PM

The cop was going the other way?

#643 TK-421

TK-421

• 25,917 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 09:07 PM

Eww, I hate red cars, they're so ugly. That, and they get way too much attention from the cops. I'd prefer green, but I'm making do with silver.

#644 cockerpunk

cockerpunk

All the Dudes

• 9,116 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 09:27 PM

The cop was going the other way?

yeah, i saw him lay on his brakes pretty damn hard, so i didn't stick around to see what was gonna happen next.

#645 SilentButDeadly

SilentButDeadly

I <3 old guns

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 325 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 09:31 PM

The Miata is a chick-car. The male version is called an S2000.

Edited by SilentButDeadly, 25 April 2013 - 09:32 PM.

#646 Jawz

Jawz

Boss Ass Bitch

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,756 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 09:39 PM

yes
109.gif

#647 OEFVeteran

OEFVeteran

• Retired Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,031 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 10:00 PM

This guy gets it
Mossberg 500 ZMB

#648 TheGuy

TheGuy

I like lamp

• Members
  • 13,792 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 10:02 PM

Miatas are cool little cars. I dont see how they can be classified as "girly". I would gladly take one. Plus they look sweet as hell with spoilers and wide tires (flame shield ACTIVATE)
Feedback 7/0/0

Rest In Peace

Danijel "Borg" Jagodic

#649 cockerpunk

cockerpunk

All the Dudes

• 9,116 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 10:27 PM

s2000 is a great car, no doubt, but way the fuck over priced these days. for real. you can buy a hell of a lot more car for 10-15k then an s2000

Miatas are cool little cars. I dont see how they can be classified as "girly". I would gladly take one. Plus they look sweet as hell with spoilers and wide tires (flame shield ACTIVATE)

they try to use it as an insult but its not. had more girls comment on me driving my mr2 spyder a tiny girly car, then i ever get when i drive the porsche. "girls" cars are way more fun, and girls actually think they are cool, unlike every other kind of car.

Edited by cockerpunk, 25 April 2013 - 10:27 PM.

#650 TK-421

TK-421

• 25,917 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 10:38 PM

Anybody got any real advice for a carbon fiber spoiler for my MS6? Or will I only get responses like "Don't do that, you don't want to be a ricer!"?

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users