109.gif

#1603 Jawz

Jawz

Boss Ass Bitch

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,776 posts

Posted 01 August 2014 - 02:23 PM

So my instructor in college has worked for porshe, Mercedes, Ferrari, McLarens f1 team and still does side jobs for porshes, he's worked on every Porsche you can think of. He is more than an expert like.... Wow. Anyways he hates Ferraris, he talked to us about when he worked at the Ferraris dealership and he said that every time any Ferrari came in, it was leaking oil, he said he did a spot on perfect engine rebuild, everything by the book, it was even approved by the foreman. He tested the engine, it was perfect, sends it to the customer and one week later the customer comes back with the car and it has another oil leak. He said the day he quit was when an Enzo came into the shop. they put it on the lift the bolts underneath were rusted, imagine, a 1.2 million dollar car rusting. I find that's it's strange believing something when you're growing up, like believing that Ferraris were the best of the best, and then having someone come in to tell you that they suck.
109.gif

#1604 canscom

canscom

Lest we forget the soldiers. who saved our country

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,088 posts

Posted 01 August 2014 - 09:09 PM

So my instructor in college has worked for porshe, Mercedes, Ferrari, McLarens f1 team and still does side jobs for porshes, he's worked on every Porsche you can think of. He is more than an expert like.... Wow. Anyways he hates Ferraris, he talked to us about when he worked at the Ferraris dealership and he said that every time any Ferrari came in, it was leaking oil, he said he did a spot on perfect engine rebuild, everything by the book, it was even approved by the foreman. He tested the engine, it was perfect, sends it to the customer and one week later the customer comes back with the car and it has another oil leak. He said the day he quit was when an Enzo came into the shop. they put it on the lift the bolts underneath were rusted, imagine, a 1.2 million dollar car rusting. I find that's it's strange believing something when you're growing up, like believing that Ferraris were the best of the best, and then having someone come in to tell you that they suck.

THE only reason Enzo Ferrari sold cars was to fund his one passion racing.

Edited by canscom, 01 August 2014 - 09:23 PM.

Stop worrying about how you look, and start worrying about how you play. Get out on the field and play paintball the best you can, not stand at home in front of a mirror trying to figure out if your jersey matches your eyes.

#1605 TK-421

TK-421

Me So Horny! :D

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,918 posts

Posted 01 August 2014 - 09:24 PM

He said the day he quit was when an Enzo came into the shop. they put it on the lift the bolts underneath were rusted, imagine, a 1.2 million dollar car rusting.

Well duh, if you don't take care of the car of course it's going to rust. It's metal, it oxidizes. What did he/you expect? For it to magically be impossible for the metal on it to rust just because it cost so much? It doesn't matter how much the car costs, if it has metal parts, and you don't clean it properly, stuff will rust.

#1606 Jawz

Jawz

Boss Ass Bitch

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,776 posts

Posted 02 August 2014 - 03:09 PM

I assume it's because he worked for porsche, porsche having their 10 year guarantee no rust warranty. Think of it this way, If you own a ferarri particularly an enzo you're not going to take it out more than 5-6 days a year, and if it starts rusting after that small amount of time it's just.... shit. No other word for it, because the part itself is supposed to be of a higher quality hence the huge mark up in pricing. 

And yea I also knew about the racing bug that Enzo had. But that was then, and this is now.

109.gif

#1607 Curry Pi

Curry Pi

Black Lightning Thunder Panther

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 169 posts

Posted 02 August 2014 - 03:33 PM

I'm sorry if i am interrupting a current conversation but i have a question. I am not a ford person but for a first vehicle i was looking at a 1990 ford mustang or a 1994 ford f150 i can probably pick them up cheap.  

"If you think you will give up, you have already failed." 

#1608 TK-421

TK-421

• 25,918 posts

Posted 02 August 2014 - 09:28 PM

Depends on your budget, what you want to do with it, which one has cheaper insurance, how easily you can get parts, what the parts will cost, and whether you can do the maintenance yourself or if you'll have to pay someone else to do it, and what they would charge you.

#1609 TK-421

TK-421

• 25,918 posts

Posted 02 August 2014 - 09:30 PM

I assume it's because he worked for porsche, porsche having their 10 year guarantee no rust warranty. Think of it this way, If you own a ferarri particularly an enzo you're not going to take it out more than 5-6 days a year, and if it starts rusting after that small amount of time it's just.... shit. No other word for it, because the part itself is supposed to be of a higher quality hence the huge mark up in pricing. 

And yea I also knew about the racing bug that Enzo had. But that was then, and this is now.

If you take it out, and put it away wet, and you don't take care of it, it doesn't matter how expensive it is, it's metal, it will oxidize if it's not taken care of. It rusting has way more to do with the owner not taking care of it than with the fact that it's a car and it has metal parts.

And the huge markup in pricing isn't only because it's supposed to be higher quality, it's like the huge markup between a PC and an Apple computer, the vast majority of it is based solely on the name and the logo, and not what actually goes into it.

#1610 canscom

canscom

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,088 posts

Posted 02 August 2014 - 09:47 PM

I'm sorry if i am interrupting a current conversation but i have a question. I am not a ford person but for a first vehicle i was looking at a 1990 ford mustang or a 1994 ford f150 i can probably pick them up cheap.  

Twin Turbo F-150 makes my pants shorter a mustang not so much

Stop worrying about how you look, and start worrying about how you play. Get out on the field and play paintball the best you can, not stand at home in front of a mirror trying to figure out if your jersey matches your eyes.

#1611 tcheekdye

tcheekdye

Bitch im just bustin at em

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 616 posts

Posted 03 August 2014 - 08:01 AM

If it's not a gt and its not manual, skip the mustang.

giphy.gifTECH PB HEAVY METAL FAN CLUB  http://www.techpb.co...metal-fan-club/

#1612 Jawz

Jawz

Boss Ass Bitch

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,776 posts

Posted 03 August 2014 - 10:28 PM

If you take it out, and put it away wet, and you don't take care of it, it doesn't matter how expensive it is, it's metal, it will oxidize if it's not taken care of. It rusting has way more to do with the owner not taking care of it than with the fact that it's a car and it has metal parts.

And the huge markup in pricing isn't only because it's supposed to be higher quality, it's like the huge markup between a PC and an Apple computer, the vast majority of it is based solely on the name and the logo, and not what actually goes into it.

Buddy, it's an enzo. The person who bought it had to be approved to buy it by Ferrari themselves, there is no way in hell that whoever it was didn't take care of it or didn't have someone else take care of it. 

Apple computers are higher quality then most PC's. 

The car shouldn't rust with such little exposure, even the 914 which is a rust bucket times 3432543 wouldn't rust if that easily. 

109.gif

#1613 canscom

canscom

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,088 posts

Posted 03 August 2014 - 10:57 PM

Buddy, it's an enzo. The person who bought it had to be approved to buy it by Ferrari themselves, there is no way in hell that whoever it was didn't take care of it or didn't have someone else take care of it. 

The car shouldn't rust with such little exposure, even the 914 which is a rust bucket times 3432543 wouldn't rust if that easily. 

Ive seen people neglect 600,000$ houses sometimes people just don't give a fuck

Edited by canscom, 03 August 2014 - 10:58 PM.

#1614 TK-421

TK-421

• 25,918 posts

Posted 03 August 2014 - 11:05 PM

Doesn't matter if it's an Enzo, or a Bugatti Veyron, metal is metal. Steel will rust given the right circumstances, doesn't matter if you paid $0.30 for the bolt or $30,000,000.

The car shouldn't rust with such little exposure, if it's taken care of properly. The fact that it did rust, while you have no idea how often it was driven, what kinds of conditions it was driven it, how long it was driven, how well it was maintained, how often it was washed, and how often the under carriage was pressure washed, means that you don't have enough information to put all of the blame on Ferrari, and neither did your instructor. All you have given us is that a Ferrari rusted. For all you know, the fault for that could be SOLELY the fault of the owner. You haven't given enough evidence to try and say that Ferrari has any fault whatsoever in this matter. Quite frankly, the only conclusion that can be drawn is that a ferrari had some rusty bolts on the undercarriage, trying to ascertain anything else is jumping to baseless conclusions without any evidence for or against said conclusion.

So please, get more of the facts before you start jumping to conclusions, because you have stated absolutely nothing that would lead any normal person to blame the manufacturer, instead of the owner. You're simply going off what your instructor said, instead of sitting down, thinking for yourself, and trying to figure out what actually happened.

But, if you'd like to provide some actual evidence, then we can discuss that. However, until then, it's best to not jump to conclusions when you provide absolutely no evidence to back them up.

And Apple computers are not higher quality, just like with Ferrari, you're paying more for the name than anything. Sure, I could buy a Mac for $1600, or I could build a PC for $1000 that will run circles around the Mac. And I won't have any issues whatsoever with viruses, or spyware, or anything else people try and use to claim that Apple is superior to PCs. Plus, if something breaks in a PC, I can head down to my local Fry's, pick up a replacement, and have it installed myself, all in 30 minutes, or less, depending on traffic and if I have to ask for help finding the part. Can't do that with Apple.

The reason people assume Apple computers are higher quality, is since they're so overpriced, most people will buy a PC, since it's cheaper, so you get the computer-illiterate people on PC, instead of Mac. But, if Mac had been cheaper than PC, then it would be Macs who everybody claims has problems, because the problems lie with the computer illiterate users, and not the computer they're using. That's why PCs are so known for viruses and spyware, because that's what the idiots use, not because it's worse than Mac.

#1615 AoSpades

AoSpades

I'll poop on your parade with big, stinky, liquidy facts

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,281 posts

Posted 04 August 2014 - 08:08 AM

I am computer illiterate :(

But I have a PC and Mac, so at least I got that going for me...

2012 G6R || 2010 VICTORY || CROME 2 || ROGUE || LEGEND || THRESHOLD || G3

SPLASH ANNO'D CUSTOM PUMP || BLACK AKA'D KARNIVOR PUMP

Step up your game: Go A.P.E.

#1616 -Taz-

-Taz-

Mahna Mahna!

• Chat Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,136 posts

Posted 04 August 2014 - 10:42 AM

TK, thanks for writing a novel so I didn't have to. I'm fucking lazy on work days :P

Don't Be A Chump! Buy a Pump!

"Oh my god! Zombie Horses! We'd be fucked!"

#1617 TK-421

TK-421

• 25,918 posts

Posted 04 August 2014 - 10:51 AM

TK, thanks for writing a novel so I didn't have to. I'm fucking lazy on work days :P

Yesterday was my day off. :D But today I work, so no novels today. :(

#1618 TK-421

TK-421

• 25,918 posts

Posted 04 August 2014 - 10:55 AM

I am computer illiterate :(

But I have a PC and Mac, so at least I got that going for me...

Well then get a book, educate yourself, and stop being part of the problem. :P

Don't use the computer on the Administrator account. Put a password on the Administrator account, make a User account, and put a password on the User account. ONLY go on the Admin account when you have to install something that you can't install on the user account. Usually it just prompts you for the admin password when you're logged into the user account.

Setup Malware Bytes and Microsoft Security Essentials for anti-malware and anti-viral protections, and don't go jumping around the dregs of the internet where all the nasty viruses hide.

You do those things and you'll drastically reduce your chances of getting a virus.

The number one reason why the people I've talked to have gotten viruses, is because they go bouncing around the internet on the Admin account, and none of them had a password on the admin account. Sorry, when you get a virus, and all your files get wiped out, because you were using your admin account without a password, I have no sympathy for you, and it actually ticks me off a little, because it's those people that gives Windows a bad name.

#1619 LikeACheeseStick

LikeACheeseStick

• Chat Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,191 posts

Posted 04 August 2014 - 11:29 AM

Hey y'all, I have a 5.3l gas hog of a trailblazer. It has been up for sale for over a month & I can't seem to sell it. Price is 300$ below the blue book. I'm looking at '06-'07 Jettas. They look pretty damn nice and they're fairly cheap. Suggestions? Concerns?

"They found me in an alley way, trying to re-enter the Earths' atmosphere in an old refrigerator box."

#1620 -Taz-

-Taz-

Mahna Mahna!

• Chat Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,136 posts

Posted 04 August 2014 - 11:30 AM

Burn it since it's a Chevy truck!

#1621 tcheekdye

tcheekdye

Bitch im just bustin at em

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 616 posts

Posted 04 August 2014 - 01:48 PM

Hey y'all, I have a 5.3l gas hog of a trailblazer. It has been up for sale for over a month & I can't seem to sell it. Price is 300$ below the blue book. I'm looking at '06-'07 Jettas. They look pretty damn nice and they're fairly cheap. Suggestions? Concerns?

Go ahead and get the tdi

giphy.gifTECH PB HEAVY METAL FAN CLUB  http://www.techpb.co...metal-fan-club/

#1622 LikeACheeseStick

LikeACheeseStick

• Chat Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,191 posts

Posted 05 August 2014 - 11:20 AM

Go ahead and get the tdi

There's a manual tdi on CL with 147k for $5,500. Seems to be in good shape.

Edited by LikeACheeseStick, 05 August 2014 - 11:20 AM.

"They found me in an alley way, trying to re-enter the Earths' atmosphere in an old refrigerator box."

#1623 cockerpunk

cockerpunk

All the Dudes

• 9,120 posts

Posted 05 August 2014 - 12:50 PM

well i thought everyone knew porsche actually builds cars you can drive, and ferrari builds cars that fall apart ....

how many 140k+ mile ferraris are out there?

Edited by cockerpunk, 05 August 2014 - 01:02 PM.

The ultimate truth in paintball is that the interaction between the gun and the player is far and away the largest factor in accuracy, consistency, and reliability.

And yes, Gordon is the sexiest manifestation of "to the front."

#1624 Jawz

Jawz

Boss Ass Bitch

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,776 posts

Posted 06 August 2014 - 04:09 AM

Doesn't matter if it's an Enzo, or a Bugatti Veyron, metal is metal. Steel will rust given the right circumstances, doesn't matter if you paid $0.30 for the bolt or $30,000,000.

The car shouldn't rust with such little exposure, if it's taken care of properly. The fact that it did rust, while you have no idea how often it was driven, what kinds of conditions it was driven it, how long it was driven, how well it was maintained, how often it was washed, and how often the under carriage was pressure washed, means that you don't have enough information to put all of the blame on Ferrari, and neither did your instructor. All you have given us is that a Ferrari rusted. For all you know, the fault for that could be SOLELY the fault of the owner. You haven't given enough evidence to try and say that Ferrari has any fault whatsoever in this matter. Quite frankly, the only conclusion that can be drawn is that a ferrari had some rusty bolts on the undercarriage, trying to ascertain anything else is jumping to baseless conclusions without any evidence for or against said conclusion.

So please, get more of the facts before you start jumping to conclusions, because you have stated absolutely nothing that would lead any normal person to blame the manufacturer, instead of the owner. You're simply going off what your instructor said, instead of sitting down, thinking for yourself, and trying to figure out what actually happened.

But, if you'd like to provide some actual evidence, then we can discuss that. However, until then, it's best to not jump to conclusions when you provide absolutely no evidence to back them up.

And Apple computers are not higher quality, just like with Ferrari, you're paying more for the name than anything. Sure, I could buy a Mac for $1600, or I could build a PC for $1000 that will run circles around the Mac. And I won't have any issues whatsoever with viruses, or spyware, or anything else people try and use to claim that Apple is superior to PCs. Plus, if something breaks in a PC, I can head down to my local Fry's, pick up a replacement, and have it installed myself, all in 30 minutes, or less, depending on traffic and if I have to ask for help finding the part. Can't do that with Apple.

The reason people assume Apple computers are higher quality, is since they're so overpriced, most people will buy a PC, since it's cheaper, so you get the computer-illiterate people on PC, instead of Mac. But, if Mac had been cheaper than PC, then it would be Macs who everybody claims has problems, because the problems lie with the computer illiterate users, and not the computer they're using. That's why PCs are so known for viruses and spyware, because that's what the idiots use, not because it's worse than Mac.

First off seeing that my instructor worked in a dealership I assumed that he knew what he was talking about, the enzo was an example of why he disliked Ferrari. I'll ask him to go into more detail in regards to the owner.

Regarding apple I was speaking of the quality of their computers, I.e the metal and build quality, I was most definitely not speaking towards the performance. I could buy a supra for much less than a Ferrari and put 100+ k into it and it would perform better than said Ferrari.
109.gif

#1625 AoSpades

AoSpades

I'll poop on your parade with big, stinky, liquidy facts

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,281 posts

Posted 06 August 2014 - 06:46 AM

5b84d016522e06d2970fdc693074872a5f61f5a6

2012 G6R || 2010 VICTORY || CROME 2 || ROGUE || LEGEND || THRESHOLD || G3

SPLASH ANNO'D CUSTOM PUMP || BLACK AKA'D KARNIVOR PUMP

Step up your game: Go A.P.E.

#1626 Jawz

Jawz

Boss Ass Bitch

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,776 posts

Posted 06 August 2014 - 08:45 AM

Yup literally just asked my instructor and the enzo brand new in a 15 hour pdi (pre delivery inspection) and the bolts were rusted. He also added that the 360s always had oil leaks in the exact same place (rocker covers)
109.gif

#1627 -Taz-

-Taz-

Mahna Mahna!

• Chat Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,136 posts

Posted 07 August 2014 - 06:57 PM

Pix or he's a liar!

#1628 Jawz

Jawz

Boss Ass Bitch

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,776 posts

Posted 08 August 2014 - 01:36 AM

Lol I'll see if he has any, I'm pretty sure taking pictures with your phone want common place back then, not to mention I doubt that he would still have that phone... But I'll ask anyway...
109.gif

#1629 HeroForADay

HeroForADay

• 8,824 posts

Posted 09 August 2014 - 02:17 PM

Ferrari hasn't really built "good" cars in a long time. The company just sort of fuels it's own branding with merchandise, and heavily advertising mediocre cars based upon the name. 

Anyways, Hi. Im car shopping again, I got bored of my last one.  :D

#1630 TK-421

TK-421

• 25,918 posts

Posted 09 August 2014 - 06:30 PM

Anyways, Hi. Im car shopping again, I got bored of my last one.  :D

I've been doing that for a while. :P

Saving my pennies to try and pay cash for an AE86. My Mazdaspeed6 is getting like 15 mpg delivering pizzas, and I can't afford that, not on the money I make. So I'm hoping an AE86 will get better mileage. Or, at least that's my excuse for ditching my Mazdaspeed6 and getting an AE86. :P

Plus not having a car payment will be nice, and I'm hoping car insurance will be lower. Then I'll start saving for a bike and the rest of my riding gear.

#1631 Jawz

Jawz

Boss Ass Bitch

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,776 posts

Posted 09 August 2014 - 08:38 PM

Pontiac g8 is mine in a couple of months. Almost saved up 14k!!!!!!!!
109.gif

#1632 Jawz

Jawz

Boss Ass Bitch

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,776 posts

Posted 20 August 2014 - 02:49 PM

Dad wanted to get another car because 01 civic is fucked but didn't have to money to buy another car. So I told him that instead of doing that shit, we can just get him another civic with a blown engine to swap for maybe alittle under $300 bucks.

So I bought him an 02 civic and we towed it to our shop at school, which mind you took about fucking 8 hours, and the next day we got it on the hoist to find out that the car is actually in decent condition, there's more rust on the engine than under the car (rust all over the engine because the head gasket blew out so a slimy mix of coolant, oil, and some gasoline went all over the poor thing so odds and ends are rusted over however the block itself isn't half bad). What's interesting is that the car looks to be an EX and there's what looked to be a k series engine (couldn't really tell because the whole fucking thing was coated in shit), side skirts, a spoiler and lip as well as a sunroof and power everything. The Sun roof (I googled it) was apparently only offered on the EX trim but I don't know how true that is. 

So far we've just bled the fluids because we only had about half an hour, which included setting it up on the hoist when it had a body kit (harder to find the subframe and if you put the pads on the pinch welds you risk fucking up the side skirts) and wasn't running. we'd have had more time if we didn't have to put the exhaust on some 90's chevy van (I'd tell you guys the model but the badge was scraped off in favour of making it look "slick" in the owners words), do an oil change on a TL which was surprisingly easy although you have to shut off the check oil light manually, and an oil change on a charger which took 4 times as long because while the car was on the hoist we checked where it was leaking oil only to stumble into a broken cross member (too many donuts in the parking lot I assume) which was causing the leak. It was pretty bad because the cross member was split in two. 

Here's a pick of Day one :)

IMG_20140820_131455_zpsb16f606f.jpg

109.gif

#1633 cockerpunk

cockerpunk

All the Dudes

• 9,120 posts

Posted 20 August 2014 - 03:17 PM

got the word that im getting my ideal winter car so both the spyder and the porsche can go into storage.

my ideal winter car: a junker, bone stock NA miata, on winter tires mounted on steelies!

i had to trick two friends of mine into the plan, and get my parents on board, but i eventually got it to work perfectly.

my friend bought scrat, the famous miata from club roadster, and was planning on parting it out. and another friend bought this junker miata, but it has a jackson racing supercharger. my friend bought the junker miata for the supercharger, as he has a beautifully prepped blue NA miata already. so after stripping the super chrager off of it, they were going to put all the running gear into scrat, which would be a shell at that point, and then sell on a half decent stock miata, after parting out probably 10 grand worth of parts.

so, i convinced the one friend, that he should keep scrat and put his turbo motor in it from his NA, and then i conviced the guy with junker, that he didn't want to do all that swapping, and just pull the superchrager, and then make that car stock, and then sell it to me as a winter car.

all good right? except my friend who bought scrat doesn't have a place for a third car, neither do i for that matter, so i convinced my parents to store both scrat, and the porsche, in there barn. so that everyone then has enough space for all these different miatas.

so, ill get my sub 1000 dollar miata for winter driving. EXCELLENT.

The ultimate truth in paintball is that the interaction between the gun and the player is far and away the largest factor in accuracy, consistency, and reliability.

#1634 Jawz

Jawz

Boss Ass Bitch

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,776 posts

Posted 21 August 2014 - 01:37 PM

Day 2 of this little civic project was much more productive. After taking out the battery and devising a box to put bolts, nuts, and screws along with anything else in with labels we went straight to the engine beginning with electrics and working down to some coolant lines that still needed to be taken off.

The biggest challenge that approached us was the lower ball joint on the drivers side. Fucker was seized big time and it took much more work taking it off than anything else simply because of the different opinions on how to approach the issue. I and a couple of the other students opted to use a torch and heat the sucker up, a couple of others were adamant on a pry bar however some of the "brampton mechanics" as we call them (back alley idiots are another name) insisted that a hammer could do the job. After about half an hour of getting no where pretty much, they introduced the pry bar, which at this point was useless because of the effect the hammer had which was putting the bearing on an angle making it almost impossible for the method to work because there was no where for it to bite, after about another 15 minutes a larger hammer was brought out and to make a long story short, the bearing came out.

Now we were able to take out the axle and the surrounding parts and a couple of coolant hoses which were to difficult to take off with the axle in place. We were finally down to the last couple of bolts holding the D series engine in place. And as you can see with the video below the engine is out! 

109.gif

#1635 -Taz-

-Taz-

Mahna Mahna!

• Chat Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,136 posts

Posted 31 August 2014 - 07:54 PM

Finally bought my new car. 2008 Impreza hatch with 76k. The guy before me put Perrin strut bar and CF Spoiler, aftermarket rear sway (22 I think) 235/45r17 on Enkai rims. Thing drives like a dream.

Pix will be editted in soon!

#1636 Jawz

Jawz

Boss Ass Bitch

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,776 posts

Posted 02 September 2014 - 10:27 PM

Hard to believe Delorean created that in 1964!

109.gif

#1637 LikeACheeseStick

LikeACheeseStick

• Chat Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,191 posts

Posted 03 September 2014 - 01:59 PM

Wot.

#1638 Jawz

Jawz

Boss Ass Bitch

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,776 posts

Posted 03 September 2014 - 09:00 PM

Hook ya write in da gabber m8.

109.gif

#1639 HeroForADay

HeroForADay

• 8,824 posts

Posted 03 September 2014 - 10:20 PM

New Miata <3.

#1640 Jawz

Jawz

Boss Ass Bitch

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,776 posts

Posted 04 September 2014 - 01:34 AM

My god you guys have odd tastes in cars lol. You should plasti dip them to make them somewhat unique.

109.gif

#1641 -Taz-

-Taz-

Mahna Mahna!

• Chat Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,136 posts

Posted 05 September 2014 - 12:06 PM

Plastidip and unique never belong in the same sentence

#1642 cockerpunk

cockerpunk

All the Dudes

• 9,120 posts

Posted 05 September 2014 - 01:32 PM

lulz

YES

also, new miata looks HOT lovin it.

#1643 Jawz

Jawz

Boss Ass Bitch

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,776 posts

Posted 05 September 2014 - 04:15 PM

You purist make me laugh

And if this isn't unique something is fucking wrong.

Edited by Jawz, 05 September 2014 - 06:46 PM.

109.gif

#1644 -Taz-

-Taz-

Mahna Mahna!

• Chat Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,136 posts

Posted 05 September 2014 - 11:37 PM

I'm far from a purist, I'm just not a tool. Plastidip looks like shitty/cheap to me in all forms. I hate cheap mods in general, especially since I had spent 5 hours fixing a mod the previous owner did to my taillights.

#1645 Jawz

Jawz

Boss Ass Bitch

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,776 posts

Posted 06 September 2014 - 12:36 AM

There's a huge difference between inexpensive and cheap.

Plasti-dip done right is an inexpensive coating over your cars existing paint. Which, mind you, is perfect for us Canadians that don't want are cars to rust or paint to get damaged during winter.

Cheap would be cutting springs to get your car to sit lower instead of buying say compression spring which are specifically designed to do that.

109.gif

#1646 blckninja

blckninja

Computer Tech

• Chat Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,036 posts

Posted 12 September 2014 - 09:39 AM

If you could only drive ONE car for the next 5 years, what would it be?

etek.jpg

#1647 PREDATOR 47

PREDATOR 47

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,126 posts

Posted 12 September 2014 - 12:06 PM

I'm kinda leaning towards a Hellcat Challenger on that one.

#1648 blckninja

blckninja

Computer Tech

• Chat Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,036 posts

Posted 12 September 2014 - 03:00 PM

While that would be nice I dunno about those road trips. That thing can't be comfortable... :|

etek.jpg

#1649 Jawz

Jawz

Boss Ass Bitch

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,776 posts

Posted 12 September 2014 - 03:13 PM

Obviously a 64 banshee. Never came out, but one does exist and she runs and drives
109.gif

#1650 TinyBear

TinyBear

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 735 posts

Posted 13 September 2014 - 04:41 PM

I'd drive what I driving now. Toyota Tacoma access cab 4x4 4cyl 5seed. Decently efficant comfy and capable of anything and everything I need.
AGD 68 Automag, AGD RT ULE, Azodin KPII, Sheridan PGP 2k, Tiberius T8.1,Tippmann Pro/Carbine, Tippmann SL-68II

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users