• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Chase313

Chase313

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 10:21 PM

So like the title says im wanting to build a pump. A sniper to be exact. The only question I have is where can I buy a Lightning Cocker? I hear they make good pumps. I dont want to buy a pre-made so please dont suggest that, I want to build it myself. Other body suggestions are welcomed as long as theyre relatively inexpensive and readily available. Thanks.

#2 Pump Player

Pump Player

Voted techpb's #1 sloth

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 929 posts
  • Location:Lutz fl, blitzkrieg paintball, orbital paintball, central Florida paintball

Posted 18 January 2013 - 12:56 AM

you cant really get lightnings anymore, but you can go to paintball gateway and get body of choice, ccm internals, nice pump kit, nice trigger frame bolt yadayadayada and there you go. Post shopping cart contents here so we can make sure you have everything!

2011 proto rail + Pinokio! --- http://www.techpb.co...howtopic=222130

#3 XxJellyFilledxX

XxJellyFilledxX

Lead Farmer.

• Chat Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,337 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 07:20 AM

PBgateway is the expensive way to do it. But im sure you can find used lightning bodies for cheapish... Its really just taking the time to hunt all these things down in BST threads and thats the hardest part.

"You can't break a man the way you break a dog or a horse. The harder you beat a man, the taller he stands. To break a man's will, to break his spirit, you have to break his mind."

#4 Chase313

Chase313

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 12:27 PM

okay thanks. my other question would be do "mini"bodies use the same lower tube internals?

#5 XxJellyFilledxX

XxJellyFilledxX

Lead Farmer.

• Chat Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,337 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 12:46 PM

Not 1,000% sure but i believe they are the same internals.

"You can't break a man the way you break a dog or a horse. The harder you beat a man, the taller he stands. To break a man's will, to break his spirit, you have to break his mind."

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users