Any advice for 3 man tournaments?

#2 lovebunny

lovebunny

Master Member

• Retired Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,163 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 10:24 PM

all guns up in the break.. break safe. shoot a player out and then start making moves. and remeber to talk in the field. and know how many are a live on the other team... and snake is usely usles in 3man
┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐
Muppet King!
CCM 6.5 FST Rendition Alias and other goodies FST
Feedback

#3 Pakistani

Pakistani

www.AliZaman.com

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,237 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 01:45 AM

all guns up in the break.. break safe. shoot a player out and then start making moves. and remeber to talk in the field. and know how many are a live on the other team... and snake is usely usles in 3man

depends on the layout, but yea i'd agree. unless you have a really solid snake player who can work the snake without back-up, then try and just lock the snake down rather than sending a body there that will likely get shot out anyways.

3 guns up on break like hed. you dont run much slower while shooting, so if you are going to risk getting shot out by running for a bunker, be sure you're putting paint back in their direction while you do it.

lastly, make smart, methodical moves. if you lose one body, you pretty much lost the game already. stay alive, and play smart.

KPS Paintball VCU Rams Richmond Rage

If you need help with a Dye gun, PM me!

#4 lovebunny

lovebunny

Master Member

• Retired Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,163 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 03:29 AM

in 3 mans.. the break is so important.. you can win the whole game with a good break out.. thats why i say. ALL guns up break and get that early kill. then you can just run them down.
┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐
Muppet King!
CCM 6.5 FST Rendition Alias and other goodies FST
Feedback

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users