• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 marceldacs

marceldacs

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,072 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 06:30 PM

My team captain wants the whole team to wear empire prevails so that it is cheaper due to discounts. Would an empire prevail for $60 be good enough or should i save for contacts or ltds?

#2 BurningPlaydoh

BurningPlaydoh

Blow-dough'ed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,025 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 08:15 PM

My team captain wants the whole team to wear empire prevails so that it is cheaper due to discounts. Would an empire prevail for $60 be good enough or should i save for contacts or ltds?

The 2012 Contacts TWs are well worth the price. I was not impressed with the Prevails the one time I got to look at a pair. The problem then lies in convincing your captain to let you wear them. ;)

One caveat, the Contacts are well padded so if you or your teammates want something lighter, there are the Contact Zero pants which are great but you would for sure need knee pads and probably slide shorts too if you're a snake player wearing them.

#3 ccseancc143

ccseancc143

i'm cool with that

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 529 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 02:17 AM

I wore the contacts and hated them. They were really uncomfortable and cumbersome.I picked up Dye c10 pants and they smoke empire pants. I dont know about the prevail but they seem to look like sweat pants with some thick clothe they call padding. i really only like empire jerseys and everything else is like bleh to me, podpacks,pants,guns etc....
It is not my prerogative to please you.
My Feedback

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users