2 replies to this topic

#1 mustangs

mustangs

"Everyone has a plan, until they get hit in the face"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,171 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 11:58 PM

Ok so technically it's a 2012 but I sent it to frank and got the upgrade. Once I got it back I aired it up just to check leaks and there weren't any. Today I aired it up to dry fry a little bit just to check that I wasn't getting bolt stick and before I even fired the gun I had a bad leak coming from the top of the trigger by one of the screws. No idea why or how since the first time I aired the gun up I had 0 leaks. I unscrewed the Asa and screwed it back in but only by the 3 time the leak went away. There is a slight leak coming from the trigger/grips when I shoot but almost unnoticeable. Any reason this leak could of happened and now just stopped?

There is one thing though, the gun sounded A LOT louder when I was having the leak than now when the leak stopped. On a side note the 2013 demon internals make the gun sooooo quiet it's amazing!

#2 Pakistani

Pakistani

www.AliZaman.com

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,237 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 12:47 PM

i havent had a demon, and im only basing this off of what i've seen in some other spool guns, but try checking the bolt sail oring.
lots of times that oring can cause leaks that sound like theyre coming from the solenoid.

KPS Paintball VCU Rams Richmond Rage

If you need help with a Dye gun, PM me!

#3 mustangs

mustangs

"Everyone has a plan, until they get hit in the face"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,171 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 04:03 PM

I'm going to check the inner air transfer hole since it does have an oring in there and I'm going to check the manifold that holds the solenoid to make sure that assembly isn't damaged underneath it. But I'll keep that idea in mind thanks

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users