#1 TrisquitG

TrisquitG

Budget Balla FTW!

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 103 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 04:26 PM

wich one is better?
wich one do you recommend i get the etck4 or axe or the etha?
i got about $700 all i need to know is wich one to get

maybe getting shot at will really turn her on .... then yu can do her with your mask on .. sortof a whole darth vader thing ....
**heavy breathing** ..."WHO'S YUR DADDY" .. **more heavy breathing** .... "I'M YOUR DADDY" ...

lol

#2 pb28188

pb28188

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 241 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 06:30 PM

What equipment do you have

#3 TrisquitG

TrisquitG

Budget Balla FTW!

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 103 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 07:08 PM

What equipment do you have

none i borow from a friend but ima order some loaders and tank in with my gun when i decide wich one to get

maybe getting shot at will really turn her on .... then yu can do her with your mask on .. sortof a whole darth vader thing ....
**heavy breathing** ..."WHO'S YUR DADDY" .. **more heavy breathing** .... "I'M YOUR DADDY" ...

lol

#4 pb28188

pb28188

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 241 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 07:54 PM

Okay so if you have seven hundred I would buy
1 vforce profiler or proto pro axis mask 80$
2 pinokio loader 100$
3 any 68/4500 tank.... Around 150$
As for the gun they're all great it depends what your looking for In the gun

#5 CPS

CPS

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,432 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 08:20 PM

Yeah you should always worry about your Mask, Loader and tank first as they will carry on to any other marker you use and as long as they are all highend in the first place they wont need to be replaced. Marker wise I would probably get an Axe or Etha. Personally I would get an Etha im not a fan of the Axe and would be happier with the Etha, however if ergonomics dont matter to you and not having a user service-able reg the Axe is probably the better choice as it has a nicer shot quality.

#6 pb28188

pb28188

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 241 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 11:13 PM

Yeah I agree with CPs.... I like the etha more..... It's a steal for 350$.... But it's personal preference the etha is easier to maintence...... The axe is smoother and quieter

Edited by pb28188, 19 January 2013 - 11:14 PM.

#7 nighthunter

nighthunter

Master Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,104 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 11:23 PM

performance wise, Axe>Etha>Etek.

That said, I'm not a fan of the way the Axe feels in my hands. It's a great shooter, but I like the way the Etha handles a lot more.
If possible, see if you can handle both and compare the way they feel in your hands.

nighthuntersig_edited-1.png

Using a gun that's been hardly maintained and tossed from person to person more than a village whore is hardly a fair way to compare the marker.

#8 Jawz

Jawz

Boss Ass Bitch

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,756 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 10:18 AM

I agree with above. The axe is an amazing gun, but to alot of people it does not feel very nice. The etha and etek feel pretty good in the hands but in my opinion shoot horrid.
p.s if you thinking of going into tournies get a z2 or rotor used. Just do it the pinokio's good and all but in tournies its a bit of a disadvantage
109.gif

#9 Scirca

Scirca

• Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 10:50 AM

Get your mask, Loader, and Tank first, take the money you still have left, save it up, THEN buy a gun.
Here are some suggestions:

Mask: Vforce Grill- $90 but you can find it for $80 at your local store.
Loader: Dye Rotor OR Virtue Spire- Both are around $190 or less, I'd recommend getting a staple color like black so that it'll go with future gun setups. They are both really great loaders.
Tank: Ninja Pro CF Tank Grey w/ a Ninja Pro reg- Size is 50/4500 for $165 or 68/4500 for $170; pick a size that you'd like the most, I'd personally pick the 50/4500 just because it's smaller and lighter.

Also, for the gun, an Etha is the way to go.

#10 Jawz

Jawz

Boss Ass Bitch

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,756 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 12:30 PM

Get your mask, Loader, and Tank first, take the money you still have left, save it up, THEN buy a gun.
Here are some suggestions:

Mask: Vforce Grill- $90 but you can find it for $80 at your local store.
Loader: Dye Rotor OR Virtue Spire- Both are around $190 or less, I'd recommend getting a staple color like black so that it'll go with future gun setups. They are both really great loaders.
Tank: Ninja Pro CF Tank Grey w/ a Ninja Pro reg- Size is 50/4500 for $165 or 68/4500 for $170; pick a size that you'd like the most, I'd personally pick the 50/4500 just because it's smaller and lighter.

Also, for the gun, an Etha is the way to go.

He is not a budget baller, he does not need Mikes tips on that. He is interested in a tank hopper, mask and gun.
first off Mask's are completely personal preference. I like i4's and my friend adores grillz I hate Grillz and he adores i4's as well the only option for a mask is to try it on to determine if it is a good fit or not.
Now onto your comments about loaders, loaders like the rotor and spire are $200 used loaders like the rotor are about $100 - $160, and the Z2 is $160 new.
The tanks size are personal preference although Ninja tanks are usually the way to go for their adjustable regs.

No an etha is not the way to go. Not by any means.
109.gif

#11 kingJurzy

kingJurzy

OFFICIAL TechPB's best member 2012

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,071 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 12:43 PM

The tanks size are personal preference although Ninja tanks are usually the way to go for their adjustable regs.

No an etha is not the way to go. Not by any means.

I agree.

Buy a used tank and hopper ($165 for a used Spire btw) and that will help you save more money to buy a nice marker.

#12 philip0871

philip0871

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 102 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 03:56 PM

Holy Crap! Yes, we all know you should buy a good mask, loader, and tank before you get a gun! So many of these threads are getting high jacked and spammed with people advising to get those things. He didnt ask what equipment to get. Read the title, "etek4 vs axe vs etha", and respond accordingly.

#13 PandasEverywhere

PandasEverywhere

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 238 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 04:01 PM

Axe is going to be your best option because it is the smoothest shot out of all those markers but you need to get em tested out first. Find out which one you like the feel of the best, personally I would go with the Axe but if you like the feel of the Etha or Etek then you need to consider them heavily.

#14 Jawz

Jawz

Boss Ass Bitch

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,756 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 04:37 PM

Holy Crap! Yes, we all know you should buy a good mask, loader, and tank before you get a gun! So many of these threads are getting high jacked and spammed with people advising to get those things. He didnt ask what equipment to get. Read the title, "etek4 vs axe vs etha", and respond accordingly.

Yea but with a $700 price point he is implying a full setup which is what we are recommending.
109.gif

#15 philip0871

philip0871

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 102 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 04:42 PM

Yea but with a $700 price point he is implying a full setup which is what we are recommending.

Thats fine, just please be sure to also address the original question. I too am looking at getting a new gun, and these "VS" threads are really helpful, but only if people actually respond about the guns.

#16 Jawz

Jawz

Boss Ass Bitch

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,756 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 05:36 PM

Thats fine, just please be sure to also address the original question. I too am looking at getting a new gun, and these "VS" threads are really helpful, but only if people actually respond about the guns.

It's impossible to address such an opinionated topics, gun vs gun threads imo are retarded, no matter what you say someone else will say even if it is fact that you don't know what you are talking about. people only listen to their own opinions and they just turn into "fuck you" threads. It is all opinion.
109.gif

#17 Iseesparklez

Iseesparklez

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 03:45 PM

I have just gone through this question and ended up getting an axe. I went and talked to paintball shops about the guns and then had a feel in my hand and a test fire. It's all on what you prefer it to feel like, sound like and shoot like. As i said i got an axe and am so happy with it. Also look all over the internet and theres alot of comparason videos and reviews.

Get out there and put your balls on their faces 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users