5 replies to this topic

#1 TrisquitG

TrisquitG

Budget Balla FTW!

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 103 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 08:12 PM

witch type of tank should i get for my empire axe?

maybe getting shot at will really turn her on .... then yu can do her with your mask on .. sortof a whole darth vader thing ....
**heavy breathing** ..."WHO'S YUR DADDY" .. **more heavy breathing** .... "I'M YOUR DADDY" ...

lol

#2 Cj R

Cj R

TechPB's Grazi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 695 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 08:14 PM

Any high pressure output will do fine. I recommend a carbon fiber 68/4500. No specific company.

Feedback http://www.techpb.co...howtopic=219021 2/0/0
The best customer service is the one you don't have to call in the first place.

#3 CPS

CPS

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,429 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 08:15 PM

Which ever tank suits you best, a good company to stick to is Ninja due to their amazing CS. What you really want to look at in a tank is the size and capacity, as long as it feels comfortable for you to shoulder and holds enough air depending on how much paint you shoot. The most popular tank size is probably a 68/4500.

#4 BraiNfreeZe

BraiNfreeZe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 960 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 09:59 PM

Any HPA will do, You could get a new ninja 68/4500, or crossfire 68/4500, or go on the bst or on ebay and get a nice carbon fiber/fiberglass tank out of hydro and get it hydro'd for $30 and save some money. i've always had good luck with Pure Energy.

"Always put a condom on your stiffi incase you shoot in the safety zone."

#5 kingJurzy

kingJurzy

OFFICIAL TechPB's best member 2012

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,068 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 10:04 PM

I read the original post and I thought a Russian black market dealer wanted your Axe in trade for a flying T90a.
Posted Image

And if you wish to see the video.
Spoiler

I would suggest getting a used Ninja tank of your liking. People recommend Ninja tanks because their regulators are amazing. They have user serviceability and you can adjust the output pressure without buying a separate kit for the regulator.

Edited by kingJurzy, 19 January 2013 - 10:08 PM.

#6 Scirca

Scirca

• Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 10:35 AM

Any tank really, so long as it's durable, and has good cs, like Ninja or Guerilla Air, but if I were you, I'd get a tank with a Ninja Pro reg on it, since if you ever change your gun and need to go from a SHP to something like a SLP or in-between, the Ninja Pro Reg will let you do that, plus, it allows you to move stuff like the fill nipple and gauge to stop it from digging into your wrist, which imo is the #1 reason I'd buy one.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users