Photo

Bob long Closer LPR issue.

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Duke Scrotum

Duke Scrotum

Fuck Anticipation guy...Right in the Butt!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,518 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 03:33 PM

I have a closer problem. Let me start by saying that I have had 3 closers a marq6 and a marq 7. I have completely rebuilt all of them and an proficient in all aspects of the marq platform.

So here is the problem: the LPR is at 100-140psi. (yeah it's WAY too high) and it slowly creeps from 90 up to 120-140. I test fired it yesterday and it was working normally with a LPR of 55psi. I pulled the engine out to clean and lube it. And when I put the pressure tester in the LPR started at 45 and slowly creeped up to 70. Which was wierd but every time I cycled it to try and adjust the LPR no matter which way I turned it the LPR would start at 65 and creep high and higher. It pegged the gauge on my one tester that only goes to 100psi. So I used my other tester which has the stock gauge that goes to 160 and the pressure reads at 120+ all the time ( and I tested it and believe me it feels like it.) when I turn the LPR down and cycle it the solenoid vents out the back.

I have rebuilt the LPR and the solenoid completely and the problem is still there. The HPR is rock solid. It is set at 210-220psi and never creeps or changes. I will be calling blast tomorrow but figured I would see if any other marq owner had any insight.

baby3.png
Gearbag Sale

Because, I have a problem.
And the only way it will be better is if I have more guns.

#2 Pakistani

Pakistani

www.AliZaman.com

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,237 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 05:05 PM

i didnt read your post to be honest, but i'll probably give you the best suggestion possible.

Send it to BLAST. they're fast, super nice, and super easy to deal with.
just send it to the them and get your gun running. it'll save you lots of time and frustration.

KPS Paintball VCU Rams Richmond Rage

If you need help with a Dye gun, PM me!

#3 Duke Scrotum

Duke Scrotum

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,518 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 05:21 PM

i didnt read your post to be honest, but i'll probably give you the best suggestion possible.

just send it to the them and get your gun running. it'll save you lots of time and frustration.

And it will probably cost a hundred dollars. I have time and I would rather not spend the money.

baby3.png
Gearbag Sale

#4 Pakistani

Pakistani

www.AliZaman.com

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,237 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 05:26 PM

And it will probably cost a hundred dollars. I have time and I would rather not spend the money.

why would it cost $100?
if they aren't replacing any parts, then its not going to be much at all.

at the very least, call them and talk to them about it. They'll be willing to help you out over the phone as well.

KPS Paintball VCU Rams Richmond Rage

If you need help with a Dye gun, PM me!

#5 Duke Scrotum

Duke Scrotum

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,518 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 06:26 PM

why would it cost $100?
if they aren't replacing any parts, then its not going to be much at all.

at the very least, call them and talk to them about it. They'll be willing to help you out over the phone as well.

Well if you had read it you would know that is exactly what I will be doing tomorrow. And I'm guessing it's the schroeder valve in the LPR. I have completely rebuilt everything in the marker so something will have to be replaced.

baby3.png
Gearbag Sale

#6 510waffles

510waffles

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,767 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 07:13 PM

Well if you had read it you would know that is exactly what I will be doing tomorrow. And I'm guessing it's the schroeder valve in the LPR. I have completely rebuilt everything in the marker so something will have to be replaced.

You are correct, its probably the shraeder valves inside the LPR.Unless your HPR is doing this too, that would be the problem. Blast gets your problem fixed, but if its an older gun, you have to fork a very hefty bill.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users