• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 marceldacs

marceldacs

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,072 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 03:59 PM

Just got a used empire invert too and whenever i use it, the gun will start chopping. I know it is the loader because if i switch the too with my rotor, the chopping stops. These are definetely chops because there is paint inside the breach and along the barrel. What could be causing the too to do this? Could it be a setting that i have to change? Also a random question, what would happen if i took the boltguide, spring, and bolt out of the gun and aired it up. I just tried it on accident and air came gushing out. This wouldn't damage anything right?

Edited by marceldacs, 20 January 2013 - 04:04 PM.

#2 K_SodPb

K_SodPb

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 185 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 04:11 PM

try changing the speed setting on your loader, and as for the gun, it should be fine. if youre nervous about it though you can always check the orings and all.

#3 andrewthewookie

andrewthewookie

Shaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarks :(

• Chat Coordinator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,861 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 07:49 PM

What speed is it on, and what are the detents like in your gun? We'll also need to know what gun you're talking about first.

Edited by andrewthewookie, 20 January 2013 - 07:50 PM.

RebelSignaturejedicode-1.jpg
Hybrid SFT • 09 Impulse • HB REV-i • Macroless Mech Ion
Rotor • Grillz • PE 70/45 • Feedback - 23/0/0

Fear is the mind-killer

#4 marceldacs

marceldacs

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,072 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 08:14 PM

Like i said, it is not the gun (empire axe), the detents are fine. I know that it isn't the gun because if i switch out the too for my rotor, it works perfectly. The speed setting is on 4, sound is on 3.

#5 andrewthewookie

andrewthewookie

Shaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarks :(

• Chat Coordinator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,861 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 08:17 PM

And it still could be the detents, because the rotor doesn't put as much tension on the ball stack as the Too does, so detents that could handle the rotor might not be able to handle the Too.

What paint are you using? Is it especially brittle or anything?

RebelSignaturejedicode-1.jpg
Hybrid SFT • 09 Impulse • HB REV-i • Macroless Mech Ion
Rotor • Grillz • PE 70/45 • Feedback - 23/0/0

Fear is the mind-killer

#6 marceldacs

marceldacs

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,072 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 09:08 PM

And it still could be the detents, because the rotor doesn't put as much tension on the ball stack as the Too does, so detents that could handle the rotor might not be able to handle the Too.

What paint are you using? Is it especially brittle or anything?

The paint is not super brittle. It is Valken Echo and the chopping was occuring indoors when i was testing out the too. Do you happen to know how fast the too feeds on the slowest setting? The detents seem to be fine. They are nice and springy.

#7 BraiNfreeZe

BraiNfreeZe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 960 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 11:07 PM

Like i said, it is not the gun (empire axe), the detents are fine. I know that it isn't the gun because if i switch out the too for my rotor, it works perfectly. The speed setting is on 4, sound is on 3.

Like Andrew said, the too puts way more tension on the ball stack than the rotor so please adjust your marker, and hopper settings accordingly in order for the marker to function at an optimal level.

"Always put a condom on your stiffi incase you shoot in the safety zone."

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users