• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 SCRADE

SCRADE

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 08:05 PM

Hey, me and my team played in this tournament last year but it was under a different name, and i can honestly say that this tournament is the best run tournament me, and my team have played in ever! The field that you play in is amazing and you feel like a pro playing in it!
I loved this tournament and cant wait to play in the 2013 season! The name of this tournament is OAPL and is one of the best league to run tournaments, i am honestly impressed. This is the best tournament i have played in over my 7 years of playing tournament paintball.
They have a Young Guns and Rookie division and have up to a $1800 prize for the 1st placing team! Also i can not believe how low the registration coast is for a tournament that is as professionally run as this!
The site is www.oapl.ca . I highly recommend you visit their site for more information.
I honestly love this league.

#2 Silyputy

Silyputy

Senior

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 422 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 10:17 PM

everyone who lives in Canada seems to be in Ontario lol. no one lives in Alberta but me and Heroforaday :P thats what i find anyway :P but cool ill look into it

If they talk shit, make them eat it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users