• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 philip0871

philip0871

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 102 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 07:19 PM

Hey I am pretty new to paintball. I was thinking about checking out Paintball Explosion open play Thursday evening, indoor of course since its crazy cold. Anyone play Thursday nights? if so what can I expect? Ive never played at PBX but ive heard good things. I really want to get back into the sport!

#2 marceldacs

marceldacs

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,072 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 09:27 PM

I have played thursday night multiple times. The price is $65 for entry, air, and a case of paintballs. You can only play on their indoor speedball field with this deal. THe paint that they give you really depends on what they have. They will usually give you their valken echo but one time they gave me valken redemption pro which is a higher grade paint but it has a winter shell. But the paint they give you is usually pretty nice. I played thursday nights during winter break and it could get pretty packed in there. Games run back to back. The people there vary. You will get some nice players and some rentals. If i were you i would just play during team practice hours for $55 a case with entry and everything. I am on a team so that is what i usually do but even if you aren't on a team, you can still go. Just don't say that you aren't on a team and play it like it is walkon.

#3 narrowface13

narrowface13

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 03:47 PM

I have played thursday night multiple times. The price is $65 for entry, air, and a case of paintballs. You can only play on their indoor speedball field with this deal. THe paint that they give you really depends on what they have. They will usually give you their valken echo but one time they gave me valken redemption pro which is a higher grade paint but it has a winter shell. But the paint they give you is usually pretty nice. I played thursday nights during winter break and it could get pretty packed in there. Games run back to back. The people there vary. You will get some nice players and some rentals. If i were you i would just play during team practice hours for $55 a case with entry and everything. I am on a team so that is what i usually do but even if you aren't on a team, you can still go. Just don't say that you aren't on a team and play it like it is walkon.

is your team going to be up there this thursday???

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users