• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 Vradicar

Vradicar

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 176 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 07:03 PM

Saw someone at a field with this wristband thing, held like 6or so 10 round tubes, anyone ever seen one or know where to get? Provided he didn't make it

#2 BraiNfreeZe

BraiNfreeZe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 960 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 07:36 PM

They are called pod packs. The "round tubes" are called pods. The pod holds your paintball's and provides a quick and efficient way to reload your hopper. They can be found on sites such as ansgear.com new and used on our B/S/T.

"Always put a condom on your stiffi incase you shoot in the safety zone."

#3 nighthunter

nighthunter

Master Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,104 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 07:40 PM

They are called pod packs. The "round tubes" are called pods. The pod holds your paintball's and provides a quick and efficient way to reload your hopper. They can be found on sites such as ansgear.com new and used on our B/S/T.

wow, not even close. 10-round tubes look like this (see below) and are definitely not the same as pods.
Spoiler

The guy you saw probably had a stock-class rig of some type, like one of these: pbmafia.com

nighthuntersig_edited-1.png

Using a gun that's been hardly maintained and tossed from person to person more than a village whore is hardly a fair way to compare the marker.

#4 LV Backpacker

LV Backpacker

Master Member

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,402 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 07:45 PM

The OP knows what he is talking about, either you didn't read his post fully or you are a bad troll.

To the OP, as nighthunter said, it was probably from pbmafia, though I think there are some other companies that make them as well.

If you want to get sponsored, present yourself as a mature adult, not a four year old with a crayon.

Posted Image
Gearbag
Feedback

#5 Panda's Revenge

Panda's Revenge

Officially Sponsored by China Ball

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,494 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 07:46 PM

You've really gotta be kidding me.
http://www.paintball...gefloutsth.html
Bam, there you go.

Or if you want wrist
http://www.paintball...gewr12grco.html

Edited by Panda's Revenge, 22 January 2013 - 07:46 PM.

#6 paintballguy2255

paintballguy2255

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,027 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 07:48 PM

It is probably a ronin gear stock class wrist harness.it holds 5 ten round tubes/12 grams.It is conveneant,but can get in the way if you are going MSC.

#7 LV Backpacker

LV Backpacker

Master Member

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,402 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 07:49 PM

Forgot about Ronin Gear. <_<

If you want to get sponsored, present yourself as a mature adult, not a four year old with a crayon.

Posted Image
Gearbag
Feedback

#8 BraiNfreeZe

BraiNfreeZe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 960 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 08:31 PM

The OP knows what he is talking about, either you didn't read his post fully or you are a bad troll.

To the OP, as nighthunter said, it was probably from pbmafia, though I think there are some other companies that make them as well.

Yeah my bad, didn't read the post correctly the first time. Oh human errors...sorry for that and hopefully I didn't insult you. After reading the post CAREFULLY again I have to agree that it must be some sort of stockclass set up.

"Always put a condom on your stiffi incase you shoot in the safety zone."

#9 canscom

canscom

Lest we forget the soldiers. who saved our country

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,077 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 08:39 PM

Ive heard of people using shotgun shell holder's
Stop worrying about how you look, and start worrying about how you play. Get out on the field and play paintball the best you can, not stand at home in front of a mirror trying to figure out if your jersey matches your eyes.

#10 madsnipes

madsnipes

CARNAGE 3!!!!!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,053 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 08:41 PM

it was likely a PB Mafia "High Five" wrist pack. it holds 5 tubes and is available in capped or capless rigs.
ronin gear also makes one for 12g's but some people use them for 10rd tubes as well.

#11 paintballguy2255

paintballguy2255

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,027 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 10:12 PM

it was likely a PB Mafia "High Five" wrist pack. it holds 5 tubes and is available in capped or capless rigs.
ronin gear also makes one for 12g's but some people use them for 10rd tubes as well.

It could have been this,too.

#12 TinyBear

TinyBear

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 727 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 10:46 PM

I have a couple i found at Canadian Tire (kinda like a walmart idea but more automotive, tools, and sporting goods specilized).

but ones i have are for shot gun shells work great. Have one were the tubes run parallel to ya arm and it is a bit annoying and a nother that runs perpendiculare to ya arm thats meant to slide on a stock. Its a bit tight for the arm for me but a smaller guy it might work my plan was just to slide it over my HPA tank when i play modifyed stock class.

AGD 68 Automag, AGD RT ULE, Azodin KPII, Sheridan PGP 2k, Tiberius T8.1,Tippmann Pro/Carbine, Tippmann SL-68II

#13 Danny D

Danny D

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,036 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 11:10 PM

I second using shotgun shell holders. They have room for 6 and are $5 apeice.

#14 Vradicar

Vradicar

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 176 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 12:22 PM

Sweet, Thanks for replays, never even heard of ronin gear before

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users