• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 00mikey03

00mikey03

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 09:16 PM

Hello Everyone, first of will these work on the Mini? And if they do, which one is the best? Thanks
Mikey

#2 nighthunter

nighthunter

Master Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,104 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 09:28 PM

They should work. Of the two, probably the Boss bolt is better, however I'd suggest you also look at a Lurker bolt: Lurkerpaintball.com They're a small company, but they make amazing products.

nighthuntersig_edited-1.png

Using a gun that's been hardly maintained and tossed from person to person more than a village whore is hardly a fair way to compare the marker.

#3 kingJurzy

kingJurzy

OFFICIAL TechPB's best member 2012

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,071 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 09:30 PM

The TechT bolt is useless and the Boss V2 and the lurker are the best out there.

The Boss bolt is a lighter "drop in" bolt made from a different material to make it lighter and the Lurker bolt is made from the same light material "delrin" but changes the way the marker fires.

All bolts should work with your marker if they are made specifically for your marker i.e. you cannot fit a G6R TechT bolt in a Mini.

#4 00mikey03

00mikey03

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 11:07 PM

Out of the Boss V2 and the Shocker, which one is better?

#5 kingJurzy

kingJurzy

• Members
  • 9,071 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 11:35 PM

Shocker?

#6 nighthunter

nighthunter

Master Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,104 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 12:16 AM

I hope you mean the Lurker bolt.
A shocker is a great thing to have, but I highly doubt you could fit the whole thing inside of a mini.

On a more serious note, make SURE that whatever you're about to buy says it's for the Axe/Mini. The coolest bolt kit in the world won't help much if it doesn't fit your gun.

nighthuntersig_edited-1.png

Using a gun that's been hardly maintained and tossed from person to person more than a village whore is hardly a fair way to compare the marker.

#7 chadsan

chadsan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 12:23 AM

Lurker Eigenbolt - good for mini and axe. http://www.lurkerpb....-eigenbolt-kit/ - This is the only bolt that is actually redesigned for increased performance. The boss is an excellent product but it is just a nicer version of the stock bolt. Same with the techT. The Lurker is superior for many reasons that are all covered on their website.

#8 madsnipes

madsnipes

CARNAGE 3!!!!!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,054 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 12:23 AM

BLurker > Lurker > Boss w/ spring kit > Boss w/ no spring kit > Stock bolt > TechT bolt

#9 Cj R

Cj R

TechPB's Grazi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 695 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 12:25 AM

A shocker is a great thing to have, but I highly doubt you could fit the whole thing inside of a mini.

I lol'd hard at that one. :D

Feedback http://www.techpb.co...howtopic=219021 2/0/0
The best customer service is the one you don't have to call in the first place.

#10 kingJurzy

kingJurzy

• Members
  • 9,071 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 12:26 AM

^^^
That

#11 The Dad

The Dad

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 11:57 PM

Tried them all in my axe. Tech T (ok, but not worth the money with other better cheaper options available).
Boss bolt xsv more consistent however tended to stick to much, thereby decreasing smoothness. Lurker, interesting install, however smoothest of all bolts thereby leading to more consistent ball flight. Dwell settings on my axe are higher then Lurker recommends or it doesn't shoot very well. Combined this with a Lurker barrel and I have had a lot of comments from tournament players on how quite this set is. One ref did not even hear me shoot someones shoe from 10 feet away. I had to call a paintcheck on the guy. Overall, smoothness is what you are trying to achieve, been down this road....choose Lurker 1st, boss 2nd. Or try both as there is a blurker set up out there I have not tried.

#12 The Dad

The Dad

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 12:00 AM

Does anyone know what the blurker set up consist of and can you give detailed instructions on how to install?

#13 unfated33

unfated33

Punk Engineer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,001 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 08:16 PM

Does anyone know what the blurker set up consist of and can you give detailed instructions on how to install?

Late to the party, but you can find info about the blurker modification here: http://www.pbnation....d.php?t=3821379

Basically, you take the Boss bolt spacer and add it to a Lurker bolt. You'll also see in that post that after getting feedback from the users that Lurker started adding a flat o-ring to his package to accomplish the same result. I do not know of anyone that's tried both the Boss spacer and the Lurker flat o-ring to see if it works as well. Users seemed to be very happy with the blurker performance.
Happiness... is a warm mechanical marker

Mechanical Marker Fan: Azodin Kaos-D / Tippmann Crossover

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users