4 replies to this topic

#1 MedevilMIke

MedevilMIke

Sophomore Member

• Players Club
  • PipPipPip
  • 351 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 09:40 PM

Just looking for the better bolt between the lurker Shocker Eigenbolt http://www.lurkerpb....cker-eigenbolt/ and the Tech T Enertia Bolt http://www.techtpain...s.aspx?CAT=3271. Now the Tech T bolt is $18.00 cheaper and it looks like it's almost the same design. I know that both made out of different materials, but, I was wondering if they give similar performance.

#2 nighthunter

nighthunter

Master Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,104 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 09:57 PM

The TechT bolt might give some efficiency boost, but it's still somewhat mediocre.

The Lurker gets ridiculously high efficiency for a spool. A well-setup Shocker with a Lurker can get 1500-2000 shots off a 68/45 tank.
I barely did anything to mine, but I'm getting right around 900 shots with my 45/45 tank, which is pretty sweet. I'm sure if I tuned it a bit, I could coax another 100-200 shots out of my tank before I need a refill.

The lurker actually alters the way the gun fires, and basically makes use of extra gas that most regular bolts would ordinarily waste.

nighthuntersig_edited-1.png

Using a gun that's been hardly maintained and tossed from person to person more than a village whore is hardly a fair way to compare the marker.

#3 LV Backpacker

LV Backpacker

Master Member

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,402 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 10:05 PM

I'd definitely go with the Lurker Eigenbolt. It can be a pain to set up, but it causes a huge difference in performance.

If you want to get sponsored, present yourself as a mature adult, not a four year old with a crayon.

Posted Image
Gearbag
Feedback

#4 andrewthewookie

andrewthewookie

Shaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarks :(

• Chat Coordinator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,111 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 10:58 PM

The TechT bolt is essentially just a lighter stock HE bolt with a sub-par spring, where the Lurker bolt is a redesigned bolt with efficiency in mind. The Eigenbolt also comes with a legit Rhino spring, so just for that the Eigenbolt is already better. I just did an efficiency test on my Lurker'd shocker, and even with my less than ideal setup and conditions, I still got the equivalent of over 10 pods on a fill.

Edited by andrewthewookie, 22 January 2013 - 11:02 PM.

RebelSignaturejedicode-1.jpg
Hybrid SFT • 09 Impulse • HB REV-i • Macroless Mech Ion
Rotor • Grillz • PE 70/45 Feedback - 23/0/0

#5 MedevilMIke

MedevilMIke

Sophomore Member

• Players Club
  • PipPipPip
  • 351 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 09:44 PM

I did see your video shooting your shocker, I like :tup: and I will get the lurker bolt.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users