• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 That_Irish_PaintBaller

That_Irish_PaintBaller

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 01:57 PM

I was wondering if there were any Woodsball teams near Joliet/Plainfield Illinois area. And is it possible to be part of one?? I'm very interested if so.

#2 aka Mich

aka Mich

Ohana PB

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 125 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 02:14 PM

I was wondering if there were any Woodsball teams near Joliet/Plainfield Illinois area. And is it possible to be part of one?? I'm very interested if so.

Meet up with the Hellions, they're my old team and are looking for more players. Great group of guys and are exactly what you described. I think they're headed to Paintball Explosion February 23 and back to CPX March 23 to meet up and try and recruit some people. As for actual games, two of them are coming with me to Battle of Hoth at Blast Camp Paintball February 16th, and they should have a larger group going to Chaos also at Blast Camp April 20th-21st.

www.hellions.net

Posted Image

#3 Living Legends Fan

Living Legends Fan

The Scenario Paintball King!

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 231 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 05:04 PM

Me and my pals live like 30-40mins from CPX, which I would like to think is our main field, if you ever headed over there give me a heads up, so we can play together. We are not an official scenario team yet be we are getting there.
Discovered LL3... Mastered LL4... Conquered LL5... Achieve Greatness at LL6...

LL7... Bring It On!!

#4 SoloEHPB

SoloEHPB

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 05:46 PM

We're a new team and we're looking to build this year. We do play some scenario but we pride ourselves in letting player find what works for them. Our home field this year is CPX so if you're interested let me know.

http://www.facebook....HitmenPaintball

Edited by SoloEHPB, 12 February 2013 - 06:14 PM.

#5 Irish725

Irish725

Master Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,902 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 12:31 PM

That_Irish_Paintballer, I believe you can check out SAS-IL as well. They are a good group of guys.

If you are able to go to PB Explosion, we'd also be willing to give you a tryout here with the BCBS. We're based out of WI but do a lot of paintballing in IL as well as WI.

Check us out on facebook

www.facebook.com/BrewCityBombSquadPaintball

IrishBanner2_zps537819c4.png

Veteran of Living Legends V and VI...looking forward to LL VII! 

#6 fatalll

fatalll

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 980 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 08:10 PM

guess I will check out hellions at cpx but @op realms of ruin almost always has a few field sponsored teams that do scenarios, few years back I played with one.
http://www.techpb.co...1 - my feedback

http://ptab.it/CUC4 - for good feels

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users