Photo

How Snowboarding "Pass"ed Paintball. Another one from me.

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 gmore70

gmore70

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 06:21 PM

#2 Dakent

Dakent

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 06:53 PM

Interesting. You should open up a paintball field xD

Posted Image
Luxe 2.0 Dye 68/45 Rotor i4 Feedback 4/0/0

Gearbag Sale

#3 gmore70

gmore70

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 08:14 PM

Interesting. You should open up a paintball field xD

How does that song go..."If I had a million dollars..."

#4 PREDATOR 47

PREDATOR 47

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,056 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 08:31 PM

I absolutely love your videos and agree with and see the logic behind all of these ideas. If some fields would take even a fraction of your advice, they would see an increase in revenue easily.

Have you seen the show "Bar Rescue"? It involves an expert in how to run a bar, tavern, what have you, and he goes into failing businesses and turns them around. I feel like this is something along the lines of what you could do, given your knowledge and experience with this subject.

Link: http://www.spike.com/shows/bar-rescue

#5 junits15

junits15

And now I am become death, destroyer of worlds

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,817 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 08:46 PM

This idea is absolute genius
The issue is convincing the field owners who've been running for 20 years to change their ways and make this move forward. The logic seems perfect in my mind, we just gotta get the idea out there. I'f paintball grew to the scale of snowboarding....
it would be effing awesome :)
Posted Image
Borg you will NEVER be forgotten.
TECHPB FEEDBACK IOG FEEDBACK
I bought an Ion.... in hindsight it was a bit of an Impulse buy

#6 gmore70

gmore70

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 09:54 PM

I absolutely love your videos and agree with and see the logic behind all of these ideas. If some fields would take even a fraction of your advice, they would see an increase in revenue easily.

Have you seen the show "Bar Rescue"? It involves an expert in how to run a bar, tavern, what have you, and he goes into failing businesses and turns them around. I feel like this is something along the lines of what you could do, given your knowledge and experience with this subject.

Link: http://www.spike.com/shows/bar-rescue

If I could...but I have a good job that feeds my two teenagers...and gives them braces...OMG they are expensive. But I am always open to anyone asking for free advice from me.

#7 NBTIppy

NBTIppy

Sterling

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,479 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 07:03 AM

My field offers a membership, $100 for early registration, $150 once the season starts. I get free entry/air and $10 off every case of paint I buy

#8 Steephill

Steephill

Dota 2 > Life itself

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,471 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 08:12 AM

My field offers a membership, $100 for early registration, $150 once the season starts. I get free entry/air and $10 off every case of paint I buy

Wow. I'd gladly pay even $200 for that. Mine costs $300(entry is $15 without it) and all you get is free entry. No paint discounts or anything...

My Feedback +14/-0

`kook 2/1/12 "The gold standard isn't what is most popular. By that logic, Justin Beiber is the gold standard of music."

#9 Snake Doctor78

Snake Doctor78

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 223 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 08:29 AM

Love the video. Opening a Field has been a DREAM of mine but like you good job and a 2 month old that is expensive enough. You got a sub from me.

#10 Yankee Paintball

Yankee Paintball

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 322 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 08:43 AM

What's funny to me is a post on my favorite snowboard forum about how Snowboarding is dying. If I went th.rough and swapped Paintball for snowboarding it would look like some of the threads here.
Connecticut's woodsball field! Bookmark www.yankeepaintball.com Closed for the winter, reopening April 7th, 2012.
Authorized Dealer for CCI, Tippmann, Planet Eclipse, Tiberius Arms, and DYE . Distributor for Valken, KEE,APP and Procaps.
Need Yankee Paintball info fast? Email.

"That blew so hard all my old Nintendo games started working again."~Dstyles75

#11 gmore70

gmore70

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 10:52 AM

What's funny to me is a post on my favorite snowboard forum about how Snowboarding is dying. If I went th.rough and swapped Paintball for snowboarding it would look like some of the threads here.

Really. Wow its still HUGE in BC.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users