• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Sledwrecker

Sledwrecker

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 12:24 AM

Is this common? Can anyone tell me more about it? Possibly settings, or setups that would give me a good starting point. Also positives and negatives of this board? I'm new to the BL family, and really like my Rapper, just want to know more about it, and how to fine tune it.

Thanks!

#2 andrewthewookie

andrewthewookie

Shaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarks :(

• Chat Coordinator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,947 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 12:29 AM

If you're looking to fine tune it, I'd recommend getting a pressure tester, as that will allow you to make sure that when you do mess around with the LPR, you can get it back to recommended ranges if it starts acting up. For a Marq, I'd say the best setup is the stock settings. You can tweak it a bit, but they like to run the best at recommended pressures. I am unfamiliar with the board, but if it has the modes you need, then it should be good to go.

Edited by andrewthewookie, 24 January 2013 - 12:29 AM.

RebelSignaturejedicode-1.jpg
Hybrid SFT 09 Impulse HB REV-i Macroless Mech Ion
Rotor Grillz PE 70/45 Feedback - 23/0/0

Closer & Angel A1 F/S/T

#3 bigschank

bigschank

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 491 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 05:09 AM

If you are unsure of the board settings and since BLAST doesn't have the marq manuals on there site, I would just give them a call. Know what type of engine you have in your Rapper, cause that might mean slight differences in the board settings and pressures. But they are always very nice and helpful. Whenever I call, it always seems I get Zack. Kinda cool to be talking to Bob's son! and Welcome to the Bob Long Fan Boy Club! lol

#4 Sledwrecker

Sledwrecker

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 10:17 AM

Thanks guys! I do have the pressure tester, and my pressures are within the recommended specs, I called BL, and they said I have the Frenzy 4.0 board, but the instructions I've found online don't seem to work on this board. I will mess with it a bit more, if that fails, then Virtue OLED, here I come! ;)).
Thanks again!

#5 bigschank

bigschank

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 491 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 11:20 AM

Save some money and get a tadao instead. Tadao Oled for 160 bnib

#6 Sin_Ister611

Sin_Ister611

Dude with a gun

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 765 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 02:55 PM

http://playpaintball...nstructions.pdf

Everything you'll need to know it right there ^^^^

As soon as I buy or trade for a marker and it doesn't have a manual, I immediately go print off the manual for the marker and the board manual if it's there usually before I even get the goods. Also if you have an android, dunno about iphone, but get the markerhelpfree app and for the most part you will have any manual for any marker and board on your phone. Note** Ryujin boards are in the Bob Long manual section.

Edited by Sin_Ister611, 15 February 2013 - 02:59 PM.

#7 Sledwrecker

Sledwrecker

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 01:22 AM

Cool. Thanks for the help!!

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users