6 replies to this topic

#1 Silyputy

Silyputy

Senior

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 422 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 07:05 PM

so i bought a Rotor of a guy i think on Friday everything was smooth no complaints at all. then he told me that he was leaving on Wednesday (yesterday) he said his brother sipped it and as soon as his brother was home he would get me tracking id. Profile said he was 15 (im sure he wouldn't want to ship it himself im 17 and i wouldn't want to.) so im sure thats why his brother did. then he never posted it on his thread or PM it to me. He never said how long he was going to be gone. im guessing no more that a week or 2 but id like to know when it will get here. what im asking is should i be worried? and is their another way i could contact the shipping companies and get the tracking id that way? let me know thanks. again im not scared about it yet but just asking. thanks in advance!

EDIT: he has 6k posts im sure he just forgot or ran out of time but last part still stands. can i get the tracking id a different way?

Edited by Silyputy, 24 January 2013 - 07:09 PM.

If they talk shit, make them eat it.

#2 Silyputy

Silyputy

Senior

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 422 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 01:20 AM

... anyone lol?

#3 Panda Man

Panda Man

Master Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,315 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 02:41 AM

if the person had decent feedback I wouldn't worry to much... It's probably just a miscommunication. I'd start worrying after 3 weeks though..

#4 Silyputy

Silyputy

Senior

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 422 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 08:52 AM

ok thanks no way i can get the tracking id then?

#5 The Don

The Don

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 176 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 01:46 PM

Sadly no, but I'd check the feedback section of the forum for his feedback thread, I'm sure with 6k posts he'll have one. I wouldn't be too worried about it unless you wait a few weeks and receive nothing.

#6 Silyputy

Silyputy

Senior

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 422 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 02:15 AM

danm ok, thanks he dident have one in his sig but i could look it up idk its not a huge deal just need to know about when i will get it lol :P

#7 Silyputy

Silyputy

Senior

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 422 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 02:18 AM

yea ok he had a good at least 5 positives. was just trying to see if there was a second way of getting it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users