Photo

Used (like new) DP g4 vs other new guns?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 PEfanboy

PEfanboy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 256 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 08:26 PM

on the BST forum someone is selling a DP g4. I like the way it looks, he's fixed all the normal issues of bolt stick and leaks with new macroline and a TechT bolt kit. He's selling it for a very reasonable price, $190. should i consider this marker, or wait and save up for another marker around $250?
"So, how many feet per second can you get now?"
"You mean balls per second.."
"...Dammit."

Hey! I reviewed the proto rail. http://www.techpb.co...0

#2 Sn toter

Sn toter

• Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 08:50 PM

Gs are fine, you just have to know what they need. New Macro and proper lube and a G3/G4 will do pretty much anything you need it to.

#3 asthmaticrhino

asthmaticrhino

Skyrockets in flight! Beeewwww

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,159 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 08:59 PM

Gs are fine, you just have to know what they need. New Macro and proper lube and a G3/G4 will do pretty much anything you need it to.

This, even my non TechT G4 worked fine. Just needs Dow33. Has a great trigger and grips too, and I really like the ASA. I can't think of a similar price of new gun around $200 that I would rather have. The envy doesn't have eyes, a blitz has a feedneck that will throw your loader like a football (not to mention no on/ off). Go for a G4, you wont be sorry.

Protip. Buy a shovel. Dig and Pile REPEAT until desired effect is achieved. Builds upper body and character. Bitches love upper body and character.

#4 PEfanboy

PEfanboy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 256 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 09:10 PM

^ That's what I like to hear (< that's what she said, I know) thanks a lot. I think I might shoot the guy an offer. Thanks again
"So, how many feet per second can you get now?"
"You mean balls per second.."
"...Dammit."

Hey! I reviewed the proto rail. http://www.techpb.co...0

#5 NJC

NJC

pumper

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,395 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 12:14 AM

im not the biggest fan of the G4's. if one works great it works great. if not, well you are fucked. they are good little guns if they work, just a bit loud and kicky for a spool

I split my vote, half for etekgirl's body, half for her mind, because I respect a woman's mind just as much as her cans.
*Waits to get hit*

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users