3 replies to this topic

#1 LegionPB

LegionPB

1st Place Verbandsliga!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 324 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 07:15 PM

So, I currently own a GoG G-1 with an L7 bolt & trinity clamping feed neck. I was wondering if I buy an NXT shocker and the the lurker eigenbolt (2000 shots on a 68/45) along with a few other upgrades would be better for woods/scenario ball? They are both heavy but the NXT shoots close to a Luxe (which I LOVE) more than anything else. Let me know your thoughts on this! I'm going to a big game in France in May and would like to build the shocker before then, mostly want it for smoothness and ability to hold a crap ton of pods. Thanks!

Kaiserslautern Legion -Captain- All American Team Ballin in Germany! (Members from the U.S. Air Force, U.S. Army, and the DoD)
Sponsored by: DXS, Oringmonkey, MAXS, HK Army
-DPL: Deutschland Paintball League & European Millenium Series-
Luxe Mob! (Reverse Poison Luxe 2.0 & Dust Black/Gloss Black 1.0 w/ ALL 2.0 Up's)
If You Haven't Already Please Like My Teams Facebook Page! http://www.facebook....tballKL?fref=ts

#2 nighthunter

nighthunter

Master Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,104 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 09:41 PM

I'd go for the Shocker. I love the way my Lurker'd Shocker shoots.
Just make sure you have a nice board, reg, and feedneck on there, and it'll be on par with any brand new supergun. (no, I'm not biased at ALL :D )

While the Shocker doesn't look as tacticool, it would definitely be a worthwhile upgrade.

nighthuntersig_edited-1.png

Using a gun that's been hardly maintained and tossed from person to person more than a village whore is hardly a fair way to compare the marker.

#3 Jaccen

Jaccen

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 563 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 06:54 AM

Define "better."

Efficiency, weight, cost, aesthetics, capabilities, or.......?

#4 Steephill

Steephill

Dota 2 > Life itself

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,476 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 09:22 AM

Shocker all the way, I absolutely love mine. Way better than the vibe I had before!

My Feedback +14/-0

`kook 2/1/12 "The gold standard isn't what is most popular. By that logic, Justin Beiber is the gold standard of music."

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users