26 replies to this topic

#1 Carolus Rex

Carolus Rex

I won at life once.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 672 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 07:23 PM

I'm seriously so fucking sick of winter. Today temprature hit a new low at 5 degrees fahenheit. Shit is so fucking cold that the snot in my nose freezes when i'm outside. Shit is so fucking cold that no one wants to play ball because of all the snow. And the fucking weather can't make up it's mind. We've been going from above freezing tempratures and no snow to a fucking bazzilion degrees below freezing and a fuckton of snow. This shit is so fucking depressing because i can't play paintball and use my moped to drive to friends. Most of them lives more than 6 miles from my house. And it gets dark at 4 pm which is even more depressing. And shit is so cold that you really can't do anything, because all the road are so fucking slippery i might aswell buy som iceskates and fucking skate to school and shit. Some day i'm going to fucking move to a country that has a good climate all year around. Somewhere were the water temprature doesn't go from cold to cold as fuck.

/end rant

On a positive note though. I have been able to save up for some new gear because i haven't been speding all my money on paint and entry fees. And it looks like i might have a job for the summer. So i can buy even more gear!

Edited by Carolus Rex, 25 January 2013 - 07:38 PM.

o8qo.jpg

#2 canscom

canscom

Lest we forget the soldiers. who saved our country

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,075 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 07:55 PM

I know your pain
Stop worrying about how you look, and start worrying about how you play. Get out on the field and play paintball the best you can, not stand at home in front of a mirror trying to figure out if your jersey matches your eyes.

#3 kingJurzy

kingJurzy

OFFICIAL TechPB's best member 2012

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,064 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 08:13 PM

Solution

Posted Image

#4 Carolus Rex

Carolus Rex

I won at life once.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 672 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 08:16 PM

Posted Image

o8qo.jpg

#5 kingJurzy

kingJurzy

OFFICIAL TechPB's best member 2012

• Members
  • 9,064 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 08:19 PM

Posted Image

#6 Carolus Rex

Carolus Rex

I won at life once.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 672 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 08:24 PM

Posted Image

o8qo.jpg

#7 Blade of grass

Blade of grass

Master Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,224 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 08:28 PM

Canada winter -30 Celsius.

all my legos are stored at my parents hose... so that wont be happening....

48fhih.png

#8 Carolus Rex

Carolus Rex

I won at life once.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 672 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 08:31 PM

Canada winter -30 Celsius.

Yeah, luckily i'm far south in sweden so i don't have to deal with winter like 7 months a year like up in the north,

Edited by Carolus Rex, 25 January 2013 - 08:32 PM.

o8qo.jpg

#9 bigx

bigx

Good? Bad? Im the guy with the gun.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,786 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 10:46 PM

Try living in new england, the most bi polar weather shit hole in the universe.

"I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood. You tell the angels in heaven you never seen evil so singularly personified as you did in the face of the man who killed you."

http://www.techpb.co...1 :Feedback 17/0/

#10 tallsmallboy44

tallsmallboy44

Space Cowboy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,300 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 02:11 AM

Ohio ain't much better.

OP: When I first stepped off the plane when I moved to North Dakota, -50 Fahrenheit, without windchill.

fuck yolo
#carpediem

Feedback 2/0/0   Buy my shit here: http://www.techpb.co...-bob-long-vcom/

#11 NJC

NJC

pumper

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,395 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 03:15 AM

I'm seriously so fucking sick of winter. Today temprature hit a new low at 5 degrees fahenheit. Shit is so fucking cold that the snot in my nose freezes when i'm outside. Shit is so fucking cold that no one wants to play ball because of all the snow. And the fucking weather can't make up it's mind. We've been going from above freezing tempratures and no snow to a fucking bazzilion degrees below freezing and a fuckton of snow. This shit is so fucking depressing because i can't play paintball and use my moped to drive to friends. Most of them lives more than 6 miles from my house. And it gets dark at 4 pm which is even more depressing. And shit is so cold that you really can't do anything, because all the road are so fucking slippery i might aswell buy som iceskates and fucking skate to school and shit. Some day i'm going to fucking move to a country that has a good climate all year around. Somewhere were the water temprature doesn't go from cold to cold as fuck.

/end rant

On a positive note though. I have been able to save up for some new gear because i haven't been speding all my money on paint and entry fees. And it looks like i might have a job for the summer. So i can buy even more gear!

5 degrees? sounds like a normal morning for me.

I split my vote, half for etekgirl's body, half for her mind, because I respect a woman's mind just as much as her cans.
*Waits to get hit*

#12 TacticlTwinkie

TacticlTwinkie

*insert witty title*

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,974 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 03:26 AM

Come to Southern Califonia. 50 degrees farenhight is freezing for us. Fucking love it here. Too bad it's expensive as hell.

#13 Nobben #44

Nobben #44

Life's too short to drive boring cars

• Members
  • 11,465 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 05:45 AM

5 degree Fahrenheit? That's a warm winter day over here.
In south-eastern Norway we had temepreatures between -10 and 0 all week. And even that ain't too cold.

Last year we had a couple of months with only temperatures below -10.

ANd in northern Norway, well, I think anything over -20 is considered a warm day up there. Oh, yes I'm talking Fahrenheit.

#14 Cookybiscuit

Cookybiscuit

Schadenfreude Fanatic

• Members
  • 15,627 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 01:58 PM

Fucking Fahrenhiet.

Awarded: " the biggest dumbass on this forum" 2012

#15 willy704

willy704

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 123 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 05:53 PM

Chicago temp with wind chill is like -15 F
MARQ OWNERS ARE A SUPERIOR RACE

Posted Image

#16 lovebunny

lovebunny

Master Member

• Retired Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,163 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 05:55 PM

bæs peis søringa;) the cold its okey. its just to put warm clohtes on. thevworst is when it snows. rains and windy all in the same time. think the last few days we havevgotten 1 meter of snow.
┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐
Muppet King!
CCM 6.5 FST Rendition Alias and other goodies FST
Feedback

#17 Wolfwood

Wolfwood

Unofficial Official Ranter.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,702 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 05:31 AM

Oh god it's so hot, Jesus Christ send water, please, help

#18 nickp

nickp

Hippie

• Members
  • 7,768 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 09:45 PM

This. Its about 2F in northwestern maine and snowing and its going to rain and be 50F the next day. Coldest day worked so far was -60F wind chill right in front of the face of mount washington. Got frostbite on my toes again.
Posted Image
proud 06' Subaru Impreza owner
king of skiers
August Burns Red "wave good by to the past. You've got your whole life to lead"

#19 Nobben #44

Nobben #44

Life's too short to drive boring cars

• Members
  • 11,465 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 06:09 PM

bæs peis søringa;) the cold its okey. its just to put warm clohtes on. thevworst is when it snows. rains and windy all in the same time. think the last few days we havevgotten 1 meter of snow.

This guy, he knows what real cold is. :tup:
Coldest I've ever experienced is about -35 celcius I believe.

This. Its about 2F in northwestern maine and snowing and its going to rain and be 50F the next day. Coldest day worked so far was -60F wind chill right in front of the face of mount washington. Got frostbite on my toes again.

So you had -51C in Maine? Isn't that more than the record in that state? :blink:

Edited by Nobben #44, 29 January 2013 - 06:11 PM.

#20 TheGuy

TheGuy

I like lamp

• Members
  • 13,792 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 09:30 PM

Right now in ohio its approx. 50 degrees F. Late tonight/early morning it will drop 30 degrees to 20 degrees F, with some snow. This is from the week before being really cold. Talk about bipolar.
Feedback 7/0/0

Rest In Peace

Danijel "Borg" Jagodic

#21 nickp

nickp

Hippie

• Members
  • 7,768 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 03:56 PM

So you had -51C in Maine? Isn't that more than the record in that state? :blink:

The coldest temp record is -50F (-45.5C) before wind chill.
Posted Image
proud 06' Subaru Impreza owner
king of skiers
August Burns Red "wave good by to the past. You've got your whole life to lead"

#22 karolinen

karolinen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 89 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 03:38 AM

Personal ilove the winter and snow, do play during the winter just diffrent , and its good soo that you can save up to stuff fore the coming summer.
Do live in Dalarna sweden soo winter can be hard, moste northen place iplayed is rovangemi in finland thats at the polarcircel right there

#23 Carolus Rex

Carolus Rex

I won at life once.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 672 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 03:57 AM

Personal ilove the winter and snow, do play during the winter just diffrent , and its good soo that you can save up to stuff fore the coming summer.
Do live in Dalarna sweden soo winter can be hard, moste northen place iplayed is rovangemi in finland thats at the polarcircel right there

I used to be just like you...

Don't know what happend, i supposed it's because i got a moped and got bored of playing in the snow,

o8qo.jpg

#24 bigx

bigx

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,786 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 06:55 AM

In Mass we are supposed to get like 3 feet of snow Friday night going into the weekend, good thing there is an indoor field 15 minutes down the highway from my house. :dodgy

"I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood. You tell the angels in heaven you never seen evil so singularly personified as you did in the face of the man who killed you."

#25 bigx

bigx

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,786 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 06:55 AM

In Mass we are supposed to get like 3 feet of snow Friday night going into the weekend, good thing there is an indoor field 15 minutes down the highway from my house. :dodgy

#26 karolinen

karolinen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 89 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 11:54 AM

Don't know what happend, i supposed it's because i got a moped and got bored of playing in the snow,

well injoy the moped and after that you get a car and then the fun starts, you can driva to biggames more north like stråssa, and i really dont like playing reball soo getting out the old pgps and some friends and get away from family is nice

#27 Carolus Rex

Carolus Rex

I won at life once.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 672 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 04:13 PM

well injoy the moped and after that you get a car and then the fun starts, you can driva to biggames more north like stråssa, and i really dont like playing reball soo getting out the old pgps and some friends and get away from family is nice

Yeah, "only" 9 months left and i'll have my license. But now i'm more itching to play ball again and i don't really need a car since my field is right around the corner.

o8qo.jpg

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users