• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 xVyrza

xVyrza

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 09:50 PM

Exactly what the title says your thoughts? ill be getting 1 or the other, i wear glasses so take that into perspective please. Thank you.

#2 nighthunter

nighthunter

Master Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,104 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 09:58 PM

The Profits are great; but they don't breathe incredibly well, and can get pretty warm. I'd imagine they'd cause your glasses to fog more often than the Grille.
The Grille has great ventilation and is overall a well made mask.

nighthuntersig_edited-1.png

Using a gun that's been hardly maintained and tossed from person to person more than a village whore is hardly a fair way to compare the marker.

#3 xVyrza

xVyrza

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 10:42 PM

Thank you <3

#4 Mandoade

Mandoade

Woods for life

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 530 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 11:01 PM

I own both and have glasses as well. They are both amazing masks and breath fairly well. If possible go into a proshop and try them on. I had to give my profits to my girlfriend because they don't fit my face correctly and leave a large gap around the nose. The Grills fit nicely with glasses, offer good protection and breathability. You can also get thermal lens with them now. The profits won't move on your face at all with the dual straps, have a very nice field of vision and really good protection. But again the face fit is important here and they are a little more snug for glasses.

Founding member of Brew City Bomb Squad!

DM9 Sale!

CPX Legion member

#5 asthmaticrhino

asthmaticrhino

Skyrockets in flight! Beeewwww

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,159 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 02:49 AM

I love my Grills, i just dual strapped them and they are now in my opinion the best mask in paintball. I wear my glasses intermittently , and after treating the glasses themselves, not the lens, with anti fog spray, it works great. I like wearing a contact, personally (one bad eye) but glasses work well with it.

Protip. Buy a shovel. Dig and Pile REPEAT until desired effect is achieved. Builds upper body and character. Bitches love upper body and character.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users