• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 joey da barber

joey da barber

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 10:11 PM

hey guys i recently purchased a dark geo2 ..... the guy i purchased it from changed the frame because the original got bent, does that hurt the originality of the gun being its a private label ? and also how can i tell what dark geo2 i have , is there somewhere to put the serial number to find out what number it is or what color it was originally ? thanks for your help in advance !

TOPGUN TEMPO

SWEENY TODD #13

EMINENT PAINTBALL - TOPGUN PAINTBALL - MEADOWLANDS CAGE

#2 No Mercy Ever

No Mercy Ever

Sophomore Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 549 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 04:10 PM

I'm not sure if there is a difference between the grip frames between the Dark and the regular Geo's. Have you looked at pictures to compare the two to see if there is a difference? As to the serial number, it was probably on the original grip frame. I don't know if they do this with newer stuff, but I have an original Geo, and the serial number is on the top of the body, behind the feedneck, and on my Ego5 it is in the grip frame. Maybe ask the person that you bought it from about it? Do you have reason to believe that it was reannoed by the previous owner? If not, then the colors that it is are going to be the stock colors.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users