17 replies to this topic

#1 Blazingsebas

Blazingsebas

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 07:59 AM

Best Sights For Mil-sim markers?

I Went thinking about the Sightmark Ultra Shot Pro Spec Sight NV QD,But since i saw than the Rail where like too "Big" For the marker Rails i was scared to bought-it and at the time i have it in my hands the sight didn`t went to fit in the marker also i will like to know if im going to have more accuarcy with the sight,I would also like to know if there is the chance of having night vision incorporated but isnt the real fact just since i saw than the Sightmark had it i would like to have the same featura but as i told it isn`t the real fact.
Attached File  41EFM4CyY9L._SL500_AA300_.jpg   9.67KB   0 downloads
If you see actualy this one has like a middle rail
Attached File  416eg2-YmYL._SL500_AA300_.jpg   10.91KB   2 downloads
I would actually something than i can aim on it

Thank you for reading the post and hope to know about your personal experience with paintball sights

#2 Blazingsebas

Blazingsebas

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 08:00 AM

I Went thinking about the Sightmark Ultra Shot Pro Spec Sight NV QD,But since i saw than the Rail where like too "Big" For the marker Rails i was scared to bought-it and at the time i have it in my hands the sight didn`t went to fit in the marker also i will like to know if im going to have more accuarcy with the sight,I would also like to know if there is the chance of having night vision incorporated but isnt the real fact just since i saw than the Sightmark had it i would like to have the same featura but as i told it isn`t the real fact.
Attached File  41BadSZUdmL._SL500_AA300_.jpg   10.09KB   0 downloads

Thank you for reading the post and hope to know about your personal experience with paintball sights

Edited by Blazingsebas, 26 January 2013 - 12:13 PM.

#3 Blazingsebas

Blazingsebas

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 08:01 AM

Attached File  41BadSZUdmL._SL500_AA300_.jpg   10.09KB   0 downloads

#4 Blazingsebas

Blazingsebas

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 08:01 AM

#5 Blazingsebas

Blazingsebas

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 08:02 AM

#6 G4paintballer

G4paintballer

Gun/gear whore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,862 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 09:39 AM

Sights are pretty much useless.

/thread
Current setup: WGP Trilogy, CCM S6, Ion Xe
Feedback 10/0/0

#7 TacticlTwinkie

TacticlTwinkie

*insert witty title*

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,974 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 11:59 AM

Beyond cosmetic appeal, they don't offer much for paintball. Paintballs are not accurate enough, they don't always fly strait, and they ark a bit. A sight won't help you shoot more accurately.

#8 Blazingsebas

Blazingsebas

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 12:13 PM

Beyond cosmetic appeal, they don't offer much for paintball. Paintballs are not accurate enough, they don't always fly strait, and they ark a bit. A sight won't help you shoot more accurately.

Thanks

#9 PREDATOR 47

PREDATOR 47

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,090 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 12:16 PM

Did the question need to be posted FIVE times? And no, sights are mostly a waste of money for paintball, unless you use first strikes, then they can be helpful.

#10 Blazingsebas

Blazingsebas

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 05:47 PM

Did the question need to be posted FIVE times? And no, sights are mostly a waste of money for paintball, unless you use first strikes, then they can be helpful.

It is the first time i make a post i didn`t even know how to post-it thats the why it is 5 times.

#11 Jawz

Jawz

Boss Ass Bitch

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,758 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 04:45 PM

well I wouldn't say they are useless it adds a cool look to your marker and give you that pinpoint direction your barrel is pointing giving you at least a general area where your paintballs are going to fly at.
109.gif

#12 BraiNfreeZe

BraiNfreeZe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 960 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 07:23 AM

Sure its got a tacticool look but other than that you wont need one, and you're better off putting money towards a better barrel if you want accuracy.

"Always put a condom on your stiffi incase you shoot in the safety zone."

#13 TacticlTwinkie

TacticlTwinkie

*insert witty title*

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,974 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 10:22 AM

Sure its got a tacticool look but other than that you wont need one, and you're better off putting money towards a better barrel if you want accuracy.

Unless the inner surface of your barrel is complete trash, the barrel won't make a measurable difference in accuracy. Your money is better spent on quality paint.

#14 BraiNfreeZe

BraiNfreeZe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 960 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 11:33 AM

Unless the inner surface of your barrel is complete trash, the barrel won't make a measurable difference in accuracy. Your money is better spent on quality paint.

under boring gives a tighter feel of the paintball and the barrel. THe tighter the barrel is, while still being able to allow the paintball to go through will give you the best accuracy.

Edited by BraiNfreeZe, 08 February 2013 - 11:33 AM.

#15 GeezusPB

GeezusPB

Stud Muffin

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 610 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 11:36 AM

It seems like it would, but punkworks did a TON of tests proving that to be wrong. Accuracy is dependent on paint and how clean your marker is.

#16 LUXOR54

LUXOR54

TechPB's smart ass

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,155 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 11:38 AM

under boring gives a tighter feel of the paintball and the barrel. THe tighter the barrel is, while still being able to allow the paintball to go through will give you the best accuracy.

Posted Image

sorry, but that information is false. you will get the same accuracy out of a .695 as you will out of a .678, you may not get the same consistency, but you'll get the same accuracy

DLX Luxe, 2k5 ccm'd superstock1 of 10 Critical Victory. up north where we like maple syrup and hockey.

#17 TacticlTwinkie

TacticlTwinkie

*insert witty title*

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,974 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 12:53 PM

It's been tested and documented. Barrels don't make a measurable influence on accuracy. Paintballs are too poor of projectiles to see any sort of difference between underboring or overboring or matching, and between different brands of the same bore size.

#18 BraiNfreeZe

BraiNfreeZe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 960 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 06:28 PM

.......Not saying that I don't trust punkworks and all but I trust Mike more....and in my experiences it works much better....

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users